Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Jurlique Rosewater - limited edition
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
stellamaris
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
Just a note to say that if you are in the market for Jurlique Rosewater, the limited edition (frosted rose-coloured glass bottle) unfortunately leaks if you toss it in your beach bag like I did. I've never had that problem with the Jurlique mists in the ordinary bottles, I carry them everywhere.

The limited edition bottle is pretty on the bathroom shelf though!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:44 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for letting us know. I can always do with another rosewater Smile
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
i think the classic look is way better than new pack.jmo though. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
I think the limited bottle is pretty too. Too bad it leaks in your bag.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:39 am      Reply with quote
It's pretty.
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
I use this product every day and night and the bottle has never leaked - so there was a good reason not to purchase the special edition bottle (shame because its very pretty!)
Babybear325

Mon May 26, 2008 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
I'm new to hearing about rosewater for the face. Exactly what does it do? I was staying at a B&B and the woman sitting next to me at breakfast had the most gorgeous skin. I asked her what she used on her skin and she told me rose water. I've never heard of this for skin care. Thanks for any info! Smile
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
i also want to try this product ne~
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
My sister uses rosewater and her skin is beautiful. However when i used it it made no difference to my skin, except calmed down minor redness i get after cleanding. However my regular toner does calm the redness but takes a little longer.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 7:11 am      Reply with quote
does it help to hold the make up lasting longer?
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:08 am      Reply with quote
i hae just purchased the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist...its smell is really good and make my skin soft...i like it so much~
saring
5% products discount

Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I agree with fang , I prefer the classic look.
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:06 am      Reply with quote
Anyway I love the scent of this Rosewater very much. Laughing
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:20 am      Reply with quote
the price has increased so much after they changed the package......
LilyChoi
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:11 am      Reply with quote
It smells good and I still keep using it. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |