Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Has anyone tried MyChelle products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hey everyone!

I recently started using the tinted lip balm by MyChelle and noticed they have an entire line of products that claim to be great for sensitive skin.

Does anyone have any experience with them? I can say that I love the lip balm! It is moisturizing and adds a bit of color.

Blessings,
Shawna
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:08 am      Reply with quote
I haven't but I found a previous thread on it.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5828

I thought I'd find more as I recall this line being brought up before but I couldn't find em

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried a few Mychelle products:

Pumpkin Renewing Mask - this is a potent mask! I left it on too long once and it burned my skin. Used for a shorter time it's good.

Blueberry Oxidant Mask - nice mask; soothing and calming. I just didn't feel like it made enough of a difference.

Capillary Calming Serum - my favorite of the Mychelle products I've used. It really does calm down redness. It was the most effective of the products.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried several things from Mychelle line, and did not find them effective or impressive. I do not remember now the specific products, but I do remember that some caused irritation and others just did not do much for me. I returned almost everything.

I found since a lot more effective products that actually help.

HTH,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:33 am      Reply with quote
I like their Fruit Enzyme Mist - I use that to hydrate my skin or to dampen.

I also used to love their vitamin C serum but now use Skinceuticals C & E.

Their pumpkin enzyme and fruit fiesta peel are good but sometimes sting and now I use Epidermx II and don't need these.

I wasn't too thrilled with the blueberry mask - that also stung a little and it's supposed to be soothing and hydrating.

I also have the hyaluronic firming serum but that seems to be more creamy than a serum. I haven't noticed much.

The only thing I adore is the Honeydew cleanser. It's a mild scented creamy cleanser.

Overall I think it's a good, inexpensive, natural brand but not huge 'wow' factor IF you use other great products. I got into Mychelle after seeing a friend's skin transform - but she wasn't using anything special so getting into a good brand helped enormously.

5% products discount

Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
I love Mychelle products. I have extremely sensitive, combination and acnegenic skin. Mychelle's Cranberry Cleanser, Fruit Enzyme Mist, Clear Skin Serum (a few times a week), and Pumpkin Renew Cream have cleared my skin up immensely. I also use the FE Mist to "set" my Alima MMU.

The Pumpkin Peel was a little harsh, as well as the Cranberry Mask. However, the other products I mentioned do not irritate my skin. My skin has actually never been clearer or healthier feeling. Pick up some samples at your local Whole Foods store.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:50 am      Reply with quote
I was very drawn to the SunShield SPF28. My Whole Foods recommended it as one of the only "natural" sunscreens they carry, so I figured that was a good thing. But I seem to break out with a few days of consecutive use, so then I stop using it. I am not sure if my timing is off (using it around my TOM, etc.) or if one of the ingredients might be causing this.

I think it feels good going on the skin and it doesn't smell bad.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |