Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: MyChelle Incredible Pumpkin Peel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
MyChelle's Incredible Pumpkin Peel is a powerhouse mask. It has a smooth texture and smells wonderful. The directions say to apply a thin layer and leave on for 5 minutes. Used as directed, it is a great mask with excellent results.

A warning though, if you like to use masks longer than directed so that you can reap all the benefits of it, this is not one to play around with. After using it a few times, I decided to leave it on for 15 minutes. Perhaps the burning sensation should have been a clue, but I ignored it. When I removed it I had a burn that looked like wind-burn which lasted for a for a few days. And I should mention that my skin is not overly sensitive.

Ingredients: super concentrated pumpkin extract, pumpkin wine, pumpkin enzymes, honey enzymes, pineapple extract, essential oil of orange and vanilla, D-beta fructan.
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Wow! I've never heard of this brand, I am a pumpkin pee junkie and I love that the ingredients are all natural.... Thanks for the review!
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:04 am      Reply with quote
dealated wrote:
I am a pumpkin pee junkie

Wow! Way too much info! rofl

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:07 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
dealated wrote:

I was waiting for that, but seriously thought it would be Katee that jumped on it first! Very Happy
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:11 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
vonstella wrote:
dealated wrote:

I was waiting for that, but seriously thought it would be Katee that jumped on it first! Very Happy

Im one to talk, I have to spellcheck eveything before posting! Dealated knows I love her! Very Happy

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
I just got a sample of this peel from Whole Foods for about 3 bucks, I believe its a 1oz sample. If I use it sparingly I could easily get 3 applications out of it. I also recommend using a flat foundation brush to apply it to ensure an even application.

Ive been using the PSF pumpkin peel and think that it gives better immediate results. The peel was nice and did remove dead skin and leave my face very smooth and soft. IMO the MyChelle's Incredible Pumpkin Peel is very nice but a tad too gentle. Which would be good for someone with sensitive skin or someone new to peels. However, if you are looking for a lot of bang you might be disappointed. One plus it has over the PSF is that it goes on like silk, the texture is soooooo smooth, the PSF can be a bit hard to spread around. All in all I think its a good product and will probably repurchase inbetween waiting for my PSF pumpkin peel to arrive.

LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
what is the consistency of Mychelle Pumpkin Peel like? Thanks!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Laughing....

I would have, mermaidgirl, but vonstella saw it first Laughing

Lise, from the skin interactives board, raves about this product line. She has sensitive skin, I think, and frequently talks about some of the products as the only ones she can use.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
LizaA wrote:
what is the consistency of Mychelle Pumpkin Peel like? Thanks!

Very silky and smooth, its become one of my favorite products to use. Very Happy

artichoketrish
5% products discount

Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:35 am      Reply with quote
it left a wind burn mark on my face as well. i think i left it on for 7-8 minutes one time and my cheeks stayed red for a day and a half. people with sensitive skin: follow the directions exactly!! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Very silky and smooth, its become one of my favorite products to use. Very Happy[/quote]

Thanks! Been looking at Mychelle products for a while now and itching to try! Very Happy
applepie
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:44 am      Reply with quote
wow I am going to have to get some of this!
makeupfiend
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:00 am      Reply with quote
I would definitely recommend this mask as well. It really seems to speed up healing on my blemishes, especially when they're in that really unattractive dry, peeley stage - a round of this peel and the extra flakies are gone. I'm on my fourth tub already!
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds like a very good product. Checking out their website right now. Thanks for sharing.
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Where can I buy it? I wanna try it for my acne skin.
makeupfiend
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Dreamcat-
I've purchase mine at Wild Oats stores, I know Whole Foods has it too and you can get it online atwww.mychelleusa.com. They have alot of quality products and you can also just get samples on their website, if you want. Hope you like it!
ksee
5% products discount

Wed May 02, 2007 7:56 am      Reply with quote
I buy mine on Ebay
http://stores.ebay.com/JUNGLETOYS-NATURALS_MyChelle_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ5553429QQftidZ2QQtZkm
michelec
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Hey, I've used Jungletoys too for both Mychelle and Hauschka. This is a very reasonable and reliable seller.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |