Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
cellcosmet shopping list
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
hello all cellcosmet lovers, my friend is going to hongkong and since high-end skin care products are so much cheaper there, i would like her to bring back some cellcosmet products.

what's on my list right now is the activator gel, ultra vital, preventive day cream and night cream.

i am 32, oily/combo skin, and my forehead breaks out very easily. i have read great reviews on the activator gel and ultra vital,but didnt recall seeing any reviews on the preventives. any suggestions/feedbacks are very welcome!
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
Lots of raves for the eye cream here as well, lucky you!
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
why not Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask-Cream
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:55 am      Reply with quote
You definitely should get the Gel Cleanser and the Dual Action Exfoliant. You will love these.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:29 am      Reply with quote
oh,thank you gracedhy

i thought cellcosmet is expensive in hk,could you kindly tell me the price in hk when u got your cellcosmet's things
would that be ok for you ?
thank you
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Oops, I never realized Cellcosmet is available here in Hong Kong. Shock gracedhy, mind telling me where your friend buys Cellcosmet stuff? Razz
RMB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Yes, please tell Gracedhy, I'd also like to know. Thank you.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:46 am      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
why not Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream?

i have valmont and sisley's eye creams,remergent's mircrocircular therapy and recently just bought hylenix for my dark circlrs. dont want to stock up something additional right now, yes i saw all the faves about the eye contour cream, will definitely try it out once i get rid of all the stuff i am having now.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:51 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
You definitely should get the Gel Cleanser and the Dual Action Exfoliant. You will love these.

BUSY have you done reviews on these two products, i will give it a read first.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:58 am      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask-Cream

gosh, another mask, i did ask her to bring me Jurlique deep penetrating mask.

she told me last time she bought the Jurlique rose hand cream 125ml for usd 28 only at sasa.
by the way, for those who loves Jurlique, i found this website's Jurlique prices are the cheapest in canadian dollars.
WWW.ESKINSTORE.COM.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:59 am      Reply with quote
felinehhy wrote:
oh,thank you gracedhy

i thought cellcosmet is expensive in hk,could you kindly tell me the price in hk when u got your cellcosmet's things
thank you

I will, valmont and la prairie are deeply discounted in hk, i believe cellcosment should be cheaper too, but will let you know the prices once she found out.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:00 am      Reply with quote
RMB wrote:

CK and RMB, have you guys checked SASA?
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:13 am      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
felinehhy wrote:
oh,thank you gracedhy

thank you

I will, valmont and la prairie are deeply discounted in hk, i believe cellcosment should be cheaper too, but will let you know the prices once she found out.

As far as I know, the prices of Valmont at EDS is better than at Sasa. Wink
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:14 am      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
RMB wrote:

I never saw Cellcosmet at Sasa. Wink
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:21 am      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
gracedhy wrote:
felinehhy wrote:
oh,thank you gracedhy

thank you

As far as I know, the prices of Valmont at EDS is better than at Sasa. Wink

really really? my friend bought la prairie at sasa last year, she got it as a package, with the eye cream and day and night cream, only costs her less than usd 250.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:33 am      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
gracedhy wrote:
RMB wrote:

I never saw Cellcosmet at Sasa. Wink

Hi CK, I found one website selling cellcosmet in China, i dont know if you can read chinese.

http://bbs.onlylady.com/fulishe_ware_viewthread.php?tid=194264&extra=&page=2
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:46 am      Reply with quote
felinehhy wrote:
oh,thank you gracedhy

thank you

Felinehhy, I found one chinese website selling cellcosmet products, i posted their prices here. Prices are in RMB. you can roughly use exchange rate of 1:7 for Canadian dollars, and 1:8 for USD.

敏感调理霜 (sensitive day) 966/30ml 2500/250 ml 敏感调理晚霜(sensitive night) 1085/30ml 修养防护霜 (Preventive day) 1246/50ml 3150/250 ml 修养防护晚霜 (preventive night) 1330/50ml 强化除皱霜 (concentrated day) 1540/50ml 3600/250 ml 强化除皱晚霜(concentrated night) 1610/50ml 活力生机霜(ultra vital) 1715/50ml 3800/250 ml 眼部修复霜 (eye contour cream) 1120/30ml 洁肤卸妆胶露 (purifying gel) 490/200ml 900/500 ml 调理按摩胶露 (activator gel) 560/200ml 1100/500 ml 酵素亮肤霜 (exfoliant dual action) 665/50ml 1000/250 ml 更新水养膜 (anti-stress mask)750/50ml 1200/250 ml �
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
bushy wrote:

BUSY have you done reviews on these two products, i will give it a read first.

Yes, there are reviews:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=13271&highlight=review+cellcosmet

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=13228&highlight=review+cellcosmet

HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
I actually quite like the mask too & the sensitive day cream is really soothing. But overall I found the whole range fantastic Smile
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Another vote for Cellcosmet's Dual Action Exfoliator.
dragonfruit
5% products discount

Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
my favs are the Eye Cream & Dual Action Exfoliant.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
3 votes for Dual Action Exfoliant, great! bushy thanks for the link.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
3 votes for Dual Action Exfoliant, great! bushy thanks for the link.

I totally agree. Someone from this forum was very nice to mail me their sample of this exfoliator. It is so gentle.
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
I am in Hong Kong at the moment - on holidays.

I just happened to go to Sasa yesterday. They stock Valmont but not the glaciers line. The renewing pack is cheaper at EDS even without our forum discount.

I didn't see any Cellcosmet products but I think sometimes the smaller shops might not stock everything. I will take another look after I return from Japan to Hong Kong.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |