Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
:: Review :: Jan Marini Bioglycolic Bioclear Lotion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
i hate this product. it made me have MORe visible pores than i did before. what a waste of 60 bucks
rosielynt
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
everytime I have breakouts...I ordere this Bioclear and works good...I have to have it in stock since I had the breakout lately
rosielynt
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
I received the Bioclear lotion and they were right about the bottle so get the cream instead
jessica17
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:51 am      Reply with quote
some people use it under Transformation cream, is any benefit for that?
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
just bought the bioclear bioglycolic cream for congestion, blackheads and enlarged pores....i'm on day 1, will post on my progression

5% products discount

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Well im using the lotion which i would actually call a gel instead as the consistency is more free-like, and gel/runny liquid. Its an in between put it that way.
Anyway it stings upon application if you have open skin.
Has it helped? Well im torn to say yes it has, yet to an extent no. I applied to my chin maybe 3 times a day for a couple days to combat a stubborn small pimple. Didn't really do anything whereas on other areas it helped heal, fade other leftovers i had from a previous week.

I'm on differin now and from what i've read both of these products should be used at different times and or maybe not all? This does contain Azelaic Acid which sort of acts like differin and i suppose could be too much for the skin. Just a guess.

This stuff is supposed to re-texture skin, brighten complexion, fade pigmentation to name a few. Well, I've seen more of that from Olay's Night Elixir, then this stuff. I love the night Elixir as it does what it says with no irritation and makes my face very smooth. I love it and even use it in the day time. The only problem with it is that i can be some what sticky if not fully absorbed. Its supposed to replace your moisturizer but im finding that maybe a very light moisturizer on the top would be optimal so that i don't feel tacky.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
so it's been almost 2 months of using the jan marini bioclear bioglycolic cream and haven't noticed that much of a difference in my complexion. I bought this product in hopes that it will diminish the size of my pores (but it hasn't at all) Although it has helped a bit with tiny whiteheads on my chin area that i get due to congestion.

5% products discount

Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:49 am      Reply with quote
BCgirl wrote:
so it's been almost 2 months of using the jan marini bioclear bioglycolic cream and haven't noticed that much of a difference in my complexion. I bought this product in hopes that it will diminish the size of my pores (but it hasn't at all) Although it has helped a bit with tiny whiteheads on my chin area that i get due to congestion.

Sorry to hear that its working for you as well as I'm going to agree that i haven't noticed a difference in my complexion either. Basically i was thrown back on how fast it worked in the beginning [and on current bumps] and faded some of those red spots quickly. However, after awhile [which has been a little over a month i think as i had this before i posted] i have noticed really no results in my complexion as well. I almost feel using it twice a day is too harsh and prevents my skin from actually healing like it suppose to do to the low pH of the solution.

I'm looking for a cheaper alternative yet effective leave on BHA like this that doesn't contain alcohol, oils, or other extra botanical ingredients. I thought this would be it but i guess not.
Mabsy

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
My skin has been a bit of a congested nightmare for the last few years as work took over my life and my skincare habits went out the window. I've finally decided to do something about this (both the habits and the work-life balance Wink) and thought I'd go back to my tried and tested Bioglycolic lotion. I bought it in store, that's how desperate I was for a fix - I usually shop online Smile - and have now been using it for 3 weeks about 4 times a week at night. After just the 3 weeks I'm seeing a very big difference in my skin - my skin texture is much smoother and those annoying little bumps (which were not really visible but I could feel them all while cleansing) are mostly gone. My skin did start to feel a bit dry after a week and a bit so I searched through some samples and spotted Valmont Regenetic, which is now keeping things nicely hydrated and is a fantastic night moisturiser in its own right.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing,The cleanser is also great.
wkw1203
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing!
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
It has been a few years since I used this product, time to re-order.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |