Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Jan Marini Bioglycolic Bioclear Lotion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
J-Co
5% products discount

Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:24 am      Reply with quote
I'm very curious about the skin silk too. If anyone can comment it could push me over the edge to try it!
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:03 am      Reply with quote
saj4071 wrote:
Okay, I am considering using JM BioClear lotion, but I still dont understand what the difference is between BioClear Lotion/Cream & Bioglycolic Lotion.. I have combination skin (thanks to Claronic, I am no longer oily). The only acne issues I have are on my chin, those small whiteheads.

I currently use MD Formulations, but they have been back ordered on some of my products so that is why I am considering JM. Both lines are glycolic.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Sad

Hi saj4071,
BioClear Lotion/Cream has BOTH BHA (salicylic acid) and AHAs (I believe glycolic acid but could be wrong). The Bioglycolic Lotion does not contain salicylic acid, just AHAs. If you have combination skin and are trying to combat acne, I;d recommend the BioClear Lotion. Some people don't like the Bioclear cream as they feel it's heavy. I haven't trried it. I am happy with the Bioclear Lotion.

Hope this helps.

Cat
saj4071
5% products discount

Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Gosh Cat thanks for responding! Smile
I ordered one of the travel kits from dermstore.com so I am able to try the Bioclear lotion.
I truly thank everyone for all the information that was provided on the subject; I am becoming a junkie on this website.

Can I ask you a question? How to start a new thread? I don’t quite understand…

Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Just click on the "post new topic" button at the top of the page.
jadette
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:14 am      Reply with quote
I bought the cream first and have now been using the lotion. Looove this product too. My face hasn't broken out even during that time of the month since I've been using this product.
saj4071
5% products discount

Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:04 am      Reply with quote
bugaboo wrote:
Just click on the "post new topic" button at the top of the page.

I dont have a "post new topic" button only a "reply to post" button... Sad

Am I doing something wrong?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Not on this page, the page with all the subjects listed.
saj4071
5% products discount

Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
bugaboo wrote:
Not on this page, the page with all the subjects listed.

Duh!!!!!!!!!!!! Shock Well thank you for helping me… I feel stupid…

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
I have use half bottle for this product, but recently I found out that there's a problem with the pump! I cannot pump out, feel sick about the design~

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Which one do you think is better Jan Marini Bioclear Lotion or MaMa lotion?
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:06 am      Reply with quote
miko - IMHO I believe it depends on the skin condition that you are trying to correct.
miko
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:20 am      Reply with quote
I have acne prone skin, old/new acne scars, basically a problem skin Sad
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:21 am      Reply with quote
miko - I recently e-mailed MaMa Lotion myself to see if their product would be effective in treating my broken caps from rosacea and received a very prompt and informed answer. Perhaps you could do likewise?
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
carforum wrote:
I have use half bottle for this product, but recently I found out that there's a problem with the pump! I cannot pump out, feel sick about the design~

sounds like they haven't fixed the pump bottle issue yet, it's been going on for quite a while. is there any way you can put it in another container? this was the main reason i stayed away from the lotion and purchased the cream version for my little sister. she says all her breakouts are gone from using the JM 3 times a week at night but her skin gets super dry so she uses an ultra moisturizing lotion during the day and those other nights.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Just starting using the bioclear and so far its very impressive, no stinging and my skin is getting very very clear!!!
I cant help using to much though, but even so , no dryness at all!
A+!
skin care junkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still waiting for my JM order to arrive...I'm excited that it seems to be working for you, Matherton. I hope I don't have a problem with the pump like many others have. Keep us posted on your progress Matherton!

Age 34, fair skin, freckles, strawberry blonde hair, blue/green eyes, combination skin, oily t-zone, TOTM breakouts on chin, occasionally cystic acne, no real wrinkles "YET" but do have fine lines around eyes. HG so far has been Jan Marini and Dermalogica products
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:01 am      Reply with quote
I need to buy this for my daughter,she has terrible acne, she is on antibiotic and birth control and her face is still riddled with pimples.
msaries1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Just got my Bioclear this weekend....have only used it twice, but I like it so far...
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
is it irritate?
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
i dont find the bioclear cream irritating at all.
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
can i order it through EDS or i should call the number/email to them ? how much is it and can i use it together with glycolic acid containing facial wash?
thanks!
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
You can order it through EDS if you log in at the home page (not your forum log in, but your email address log in). Once you log in you will be able to see the pricing as well. I do beleive you can use it with the glycolic cleanser as well.
Hope that helps!
CG
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:38 am      Reply with quote
thx for your information Very Happy
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:10 am      Reply with quote
I`ve almost used up a jar of Bioglycolic Bioclear Cream and should say that it really impressed me at first - it calmed down my monthly breakouts, so I have lot less pimples now, and smoothered my skin, giving me the most beautiful rosy glow.

But then I noticed that I have a lot more blackheads than before I started it. A lot of them on my problematic T-zone, and now even outside! Shock
Can it be causing blackheads? has anyone experienced it also?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:37 am      Reply with quote
I used the Bioclear Cream and stopped using because I found it a little to heavy for my skin, so I moved onto the Bioclear Lotion. Actually the lotion does feel stronger and more active than the cream.

Anyhow I have been through a bottle and a half of the Bioclear Lotion and really loved it for the first few months. My skin looked fresher and I 'thought' my blackheads were diminishing slightly. Pores looked more refined and so on. Now though it doesn't seem to be working for me as it used to do. Which is a shame since I have almost 2 bottles left!

I received a sample of the Mama Lotion with my last EDS order and so far it seems to be giving me the results Isaw when I first began to use the Bioclear Lotion. I'm hoping with the use of the Clarisonic I'll finally be able to get rid of my blackheads!

I don't think the Bioclear causes blackheads as such. Perhaps it makes them appear more prominant as they come to the surface. Maybe it's just about finding a way to clear them once the Bioclear has loosened them?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |