Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
My blog design...comments, critiques, etc
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:00 am      Reply with quote
http://sidengine.com/test/eton.html (Will take a bit to load since it's just an image at the moment)

I'm not sure about the direction I want to take it...ie pictures of cute boys or a personal blog with a gay slant.

What do you think of the design etc, and any ideas? I wanted to do a feature on like...beauty products and stuff but I don't think I'd have enough money to keep that section alive lol (I'm a total lemming).

Thanks everyone!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
I like it. Nice and simple. I don't like blogs that make your eyes hurt looking at them, or that have so many confusing links, etc. I like the black and white - very cool. Why not do a blog AND (lots of!) pics of cute boys? A beauty section would be cool, too.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with MermaidGirl ... I like it clean and simple. I would lean more towards the more personal blog though (although I have nothing against pics of cute guys Wink ). I love the idea of putting in a beauty section too!

I admire you for starting a blog ... I've always thought about it, but have never gotten around to it (plus I'm not sure what I'd talk about! Smile ).

Good luck with the design!
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
Your blog looks great. Did I read correctly that your format is a new feature on Blogger?
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
I tried colorizing it... http://sidengine.com/test/eton2.html

too much? Maybe just the flower on the left and the ETON BOYS?
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
another attempt: http://sidengine.com/test/eton3.html
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I have nothing better to do on Christmas day than go and look at your blog! Laughing I really like it! I agree with both MermaidGirl and Moonstarr: More pics of hot guys and more personal stuff too.

A skin care part would be great!
my sushi secret
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I prefer the b/w version, but don't mind the name in color. I don't think the colored flowers contrast enough against the background though.

When you're up and running, don't forget to name your pages; if you Google "untitled document" millions and millions of pages come up!
RMB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, could you tell me if there's some special meaning to "Eton Boys"?

Is it the name of a band? Is there some sort of secret, personal meaning?

Does it just refer to boys from that school?

Am I missing out on some piece of pop culture? Thanks.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |