Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas everyone!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays, and also a Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it.

I hope everyone manages to have a break, spend time with family and friends, and just have fun and reward themselves. Of course, should you get any skincare gifts we all expect to hear about them! Wink
Basil
5% products discount

Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to extend my best to your and yours for a happy and safe holiday season. Have a happy new year too.

Can't wait to see what product reviews 2007 brings.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas Baby, This is one of my favorite alternative Christmas songs, by if I remember right , Bruce Springsteen. I love all the oldies but goodies songs as well as the rock n' roll versions. This is my Christmas prayer- May everyone have the opportunity to enjoy friends and family this holiday season . Remember-don't drink and drive-I don't want to loose any of my new found cyper friends. Unforunately I have to work at the hospital on Xmas eve, but I'll be happy to play Santa's elf to any children under my care at the hospital. Janet.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Happy, Merry Christmas right back atcha, Mabsy and to all our friends at EDS.

I hope your day is merry and bright - I know here in New England, we're having a balmy 50 degree Christmas Eve - so we will not be having a white Christmas. I guess I'll just have to keep playing our Bing Crosby CD!

Very Happy Maria

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Thankyou Mabsy - and Happy Holidays to you too, and to all our wonderful forum members! wave

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas Mabsy and to everyone else at EDS! May you all have a fabulous holiday!
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Happy Holidays to you and everyone here at EDS as well! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!!!! Lotsa love!
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Holidays to a great group of people! Very Happy
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Holidays and best wishes to all of you!

Lucy.

5% products discount

Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hello:
Members of this board won't know me as I have not posted very much, however I have been reading your posts for a while. I have found the forum not only informative but also a lot of fun. So I come away from a visit to the forum wiser and in happier spirits.
I want to thank members who contribute so much for others to share and all those who pprovide support and caring to all others.

I wish all of you, no matter what your spiritual persuasion, a happy holiday season hopefully with those you love and who love you. Smile
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Christmas everyone, had lots of family round and lots of Champagne and quess what...my hubby bought "viva pinata" for the xbox 360 and I am so bored I thought I would see if anyone was on the forum....

Honestly men, this game is like 3 years plus and he's lovin it...he is collecting "whirms" ...I need more champa's....

Appiness to all....XXX

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas to everyone!
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Mabsy! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you as well!
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:44 am      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing all of you peace, love, and joy in the New Year.

Montrealgal
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:34 am      Reply with quote
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing holiday with their friends and family Very Happy
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:56 am      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas! Very Happy
Wish you all the best in the new year!
sharons123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:05 am      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas to you all

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas everybody!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Mabsy! Merry Christmas to everyone and have a great New Year!
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Have a wonderful holiday, my EDS friends!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas & New Year!
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
i am a little late, but merry christmas! cute pic freefall!

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |