Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
What did Santa bring you?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:13 am      Reply with quote
I got:

From DH:
Danier dark brown croc purse (to die for!)
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle eau de parfum (the BIG bottle!)
Book: Awakening Beauty the Dr. Hauschka Way

From my parents:
$$$
PJ
Slippers
Super cute pink top with crystal-encrusted buttons

Going to the in-laws today and the Grandma from London always gives the coolest gifts... can't wait!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:14 am      Reply with quote
MONEY Laughing and i already spent them all on lots of Thalgo products hehe

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:22 am      Reply with quote
I got:

1. Canon SD600 Digital Camera - From ME Laughing Laughing Laughing

2. Hormeta Ultra-Revitalizing Treatment with MPC & Vitamin C - From ME Laughing Laughing Laughing

3. Candy's Special - From ME Laughing Laughing Laughing

4. ...........

5. ...........

I got gifts from friends and relatives too but I like the gifts from MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the best!!! Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Santa doesnt visit me so at this time of year I treat myself! This year I bought Cole Haan G Series Langley boots, Stuart Weitzman Drizzle Boots, that Clarins primer (cant remember the name of it), a Chloe cognac leather bag and a YSL lipstick!
Pudoodles
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
From the SO:
HP Printer/Scanner/Copier (bought by me and billed back Very Happy )
Loads of red wine
Gift Certificate to The Bay

From my g/f:
Lipfusion XL + the Perfect Pout set

A ton of stuff from other friends/relatives, too many to list Very Happy
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
-Magic Bullet from my BF
-Tiffany Lariat Necklace from my BF
-Moolah from parents and relatives
-Cake gift set and coffee gift set from friend
-Movie passes and Lindt Chocolate from friend
-Andrea Bocelli - Amore CD from co-worker
-Estee Lauder lip gloss, bronzer and candle set from co-worker
-Nine West wallet from friend
-Ice Elements Acne Remedy Kit from myself
-Wine from my boss
-Starbucks gift card from co-worker

It's been a great Christmas. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
I got:

1. Canon SD600 Digital Camera - From ME Laughing Laughing Laughing

2. Hormeta Ultra-Revitalizing Treatment with MPC & Vitamin C - From ME Laughing Laughing Laughing

3. Candy's Special - From ME Laughing Laughing Laughing

4. ...........

5. ...........

I got gifts from friends and relatives too but I like the gifts from MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the best!!! Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

Laughing

I like those gifts too.
Laughing

I had the boxed set of Pie in the Sky - which is exactly what I wanted.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing MACrisis ... yes, those are usually the best. Hehe!

Let's see, from my SO, I got the Blackberry Pearl (but we did this a few weeks back ... it was an early Christmas present ... we both bought eachother phones)

And today (our family picks names) and I received:

Two large Yankee Candles in the YUMMIEST scents (Christmas Eve and Christmas Cookie)
A small hand held neck massager
Some assorted bath gels stuff
A little plaque that says "A House is Not a Home without a Cat" ... awwwwwwww Smile
Two cat calendars (and I wonder why my SO is starting to call me the "Crazy Cat Lady" hahahaha)
And tons of chocolate (JUST what I need!)

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Christmas Day!!!
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
I got a PDA. a business card wallet, a rice cooker, and an electric grill from my BF. Then, I met up with my best friend yesterday and we went shopping for her office clothes together. I told her I wanted to have a look at NARS counter to see if there's a sale on. I ended up buying loads of things (lipsticks, lip glosses, blushes, eyeshadows, etc.) and when I handed the SA my card, she told me the bill had already been taken care of by my best friend!!! I was soooooooo surprised and happy. I didn't think she would buy me anything as we don't celebrate Christmas here in Thailand.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Santa also bought me some Yankee Candles, one of which, Christmas Cookie, is scenting out the house downstairs right now and another Frankincense & Myrrh is scenting out my bedroom.

I also have a new monitor, hurrah! My last was a dark 15" prehistoric thing, this new one, 19" seems HUGE and I can read again!! Funny what you get use to!
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
lynn2525 wrote:
I got a PDA. a business card wallet, a rice cooker, and an electric grill from my BF. Then, I met up with my best friend yesterday and we went shopping for her office clothes together. I told her I wanted to have a look at NARS counter to see if there's a sale on. I ended up buying loads of things (lipsticks, lip glosses, blushes, eyeshadows, etc.) and when I handed the SA my card, she told me the bill had already been taken care of by my best friend!!! I was soooooooo surprised and happy. I didn't think she would buy me anything as we don't celebrate Christmas here in Thailand.

awwww=) That is sooo sweet!
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
My parents gave me money, my sister gave me an anthropologie gift card, and my favorite of all: my bf made me the most beautiful earrings! He carved out little bears on this gold shell material that we found together on the beach=) he's amazing Laughing
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
dealated wrote:
My parents gave me money, my sister gave me an anthropologie gift card, and my favorite of all: my bf made me the most beautiful earrings! He carved out little bears on this gold shell material that we found together on the beach=) he's amazing Laughing

Aww....that is so sweet.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
I got---insert gameshow host voice here---a brand new, shiny, front-loading washer & dryer! I did, seriously. About a week before Christmas, and I was happy with that. But...he surprised me and also gave me...diamond earrings & a necklace Shock I really wasn't expecting that. I'm very practical and was happy with my new appliances, but even happier with my shiny, sparkly jewelery Very Happy
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
..I've already posted to this one but I have some boxing day additions:
Kenneth Cole boots that I just adore!
Fluevog's Bondgirl boots (deadly HOT!) If you don't own a pair of Fluevogs you must indulge!!
An awesome, big chunky silver pendant!
Pudoodles
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Great thread! Very Happy I finally got what I have been hinting at for 2 years! A Sonicare toothbrush! Laughing I know, not a very romantic or glamorous gift, but still my heart's desire nonetheless. And my dentist will thank me at my next checkup! Laughing I know...I'm a geek! Anxious

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
I received:

Purdy's Chocolates
LeSportsac Bag
Fruits & Passion Hand Wash
Roger & Gallet Shower Cream
A big can of Nuts
Crest SpinBrush
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:28 am      Reply with quote
pbsadhaka wrote:
Great thread! Very Happy I finally got what I have been hinting at for 2 years! A Sonicare toothbrush! Laughing I know, not a very romantic or glamorous gift, but still my heart's desire nonetheless. And my dentist will thank me at my next checkup! Laughing I know...I'm a geek! Anxious

If you're a geek then so am I because I got an Oral B Triumph electric toothbrush, the first electric brush I have used and my bathroom ceiling can prove it. After I had charged it I was so eager to try it that I put a large dob of toothpaste on it, turned it on and !!blatt!! the thing fired up and my toothpaste ended up on the ceiling before I could get it in my mouth. Perhaps there is a cutoff age for using new technology.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:36 am      Reply with quote
My favs:
Clarisonic
Wilfred Cashmere Wool Coat
$$$

Santa gave me all those but took away my grandma last night Sad
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:42 am      Reply with quote
A silver 4gb ipod nano from my parents. (It's already changing the way I live, I might as well glue the earbuds in).

My boyfriend gave two bottles of fancy wine and a picture he took, framed and matted himself.

A 14kt gold necklace from BF's parents.

A some other stuff. (IPOD!)
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
-Magic Bullet from my BF
-Tiffany Lariat Necklace from my BF
-Moolah from parents and relatives
-Cake gift set and coffee gift set from friend
-Movie passes and Lindt Chocolate from friend
-Andrea Bocelli - Amore CD from co-worker
-Estee Lauder lip gloss, bronzer and candle set from co-worker
-Nine West wallet from friend
-Ice Elements Acne Remedy Kit from myself
-Wine from my boss
-Starbucks gift card from co-worker

It's been a great Christmas. Very Happy

ho ho looks like you guys swap gifts in the workplace too. i too half of the month off so this year i skipped it. Tiffany necklace must be very nice!
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:45 am      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
Santa gave me all those but took away my grandma last night Sad

Sormuimui ... I am so sorry! Sad All my best to you in this difficult time.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Sormuimui, I'm so sorry too. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:

ho ho looks like you guys swap gifts in the workplace too. i too half of the month off so this year i skipped it. Tiffany necklace must be very nice!

We just gift swap in my department. Oooh...half a month off must be nice. I went back to work today and I wanted to just sleep.

The Tiffany necklace is really nice (a pearl dangles through a heart). My bf was so creative when he gave it to me too. When he handed the Magic Bullet box to me (it wasn't wrapped) he told me to inspect the contents to make sure that all the pieces are there. I opened the box to find a little blue box. My response was "Is it what I think it is?" (I was referring to "Is it from Tiffany's") His reply was "No, it's not a ring". Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
gracedhy wrote:

We just gift swap in my department. Oooh...half a month off must be nice. I went back to work today and I wanted to just sleep.

The Tiffany necklace is really nice (a pearl dangles through a heart). My bf was so creative when he gave it to me too. When he handed the Magic Bullet box to me (it wasn't wrapped) he told me to inspect the contents to make sure that all the pieces are there. I opened the box to find a little blue box. My response was "Is it what I think it is?" (I was referring to "Is it from Tiffany's") His reply was "No, it's not a ring". Laughing

Oh, My god, he's so cute!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |