Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale cream?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone have any experience/opinions with Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale cream?

Thank you
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample and have tried it. It is not exceptional good to me and I would not buy it because of the price.
snowie_bunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample before from Neiman Marcus, it was very moisturizing. The smell was so nice, but its too expensive.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
it is very rich, i try the sample on my hand and it took a long while for them to be absorbed. i heard if you apply this cream, you dont have to apply any toner, serum beneath it.
but i really doubt whether the price is justified.
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
it's kinda hard to get sample from counter these days!
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
it's kinda hard to get sample from counter these days!

for such an expensive product, we have to get samples right? but it depends on your age, the SA won't give it to me because they say i am too young for that, but if i ask for their Happlogy cream, they are pretty generous.
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:30 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample sachet of this when it first came out. I love the scent & the texture but it was way too rich for my skin, even during winter! They do have a lotion version now available for slightly oilier skin types, but some people on MUA have said it's not as good as the original cream version. I would also definitely recommend trying to get a sample first especially seeing as it costs so much! Shock
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Thank you all for the replies.
My skin is very dry, and Creme de La Mer is perfect for me, so I think that Orchidee Imperiale would be just right. I will try to get a sample of it to see if I like it better then Creme de La Mer.

Thank you again.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
I had samples. VERY nice but too expensive for what I need.

ADORE Guerlain's Midnight Secret though ....

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
I had samples. VERY nice but too expensive for what I need.

ADORE Guerlain's Midnight Secret though ....

Rjez,
What do you love about Midnight Secret?

Thank you.
snowie_bunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
I always want to try the midnight secret, never got chance.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:29 am      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
[
Rjez,

I use this whenever I can't get a good night's sleep. It makes me look like I've had 9 hours of sleep. My skin looks glowing, plump and refreshed - even if I've been out drinking Cool

That's really why I decided to try it - everyone says it makes you look like you got a full night's sleep. There are a ton of reviews on MUA but it's either a five or one star for people.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
doba wrote:
[
Rjez,

I use this whenever I can't get a good night's sleep. It makes me look like I've had 9 hours of sleep. My skin looks glowing, plump and refreshed - even if I've been out drinking Cool

That's really why I decided to try it - everyone says it makes you look like you got a full night's sleep. There are a ton of reviews on MUA but it's either a five or one star for people.

Thank you very much. Now, I have to have it!!!
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:17 am      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
Rjez wrote:
doba wrote:
Rjez,

Thank you very much. Now, I have to have it!!!

I adore it but see if you can get a sample. People either love or hate it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks. I will try to get a sample, and I hope it will work for me.
Jolin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:50 am      Reply with quote
Orchidee Imperiale Exceptional Complete Care Cream is my current favourite. I love the texture and the result of the cream. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, supple and well moisturised. Best anti-aging cream I've tried so far.

It's far superior then Cream de La Mer, Sisley All Day All Year and Shiseido Future Solution.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |