Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Candy's ultra triple C
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone used Candy's ultra triple C? How has it benefitted your skin? TIA
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:31 am      Reply with quote
I just started using it three days ago so not much to report as of yet, other than it being absolutely lovely to use, but you should check out Katee's review in the PR forum. But beware...it's what sucked me in! Very Happy
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Tamgirl! I will take a look!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still loving the stuff! I'm honestly just a breath away from slathering it all over my body !
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
I'm still loving the stuff! I'm honestly just a breath away from slathering it all over my body !

Laughing
are you using it with Hydra-Cool over it, Candy's HA Serum, or nothing/something else over it?
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
I use it over my Super Serum, then follow it with a sunscreen. I usually skip the Hydra Cool in the am.... I REALLY love the way my skin has been looking since I started using it!
Helen Claire

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
Please pardon my ignorance, but what effects are attributed to vitamin C use?
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Uhhhhhh..... I think you'd better try a google search as well as searching here. There's enough to keep you reading for the rest of your life....
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Katee,

Thanks for replying! What benefits have you seen from using this?
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
My skin looks absolutely luminous and it also has erased whatever visible pores I had. Also, and I'm not certain if this is due to Candy's Triple C or so the cumulative use of the BQ (and now the Quasar Very Happy ), but my skin is alot less oily. Not at all dry - I have plenty of moisture. But in the past, by dinnertime, I would have to wash my face and reapply serums if I didn't want to look like an oil slick. That is no longer the case.

When I first started using the combination, I got hit with a case of full blown flu. It was the first time I've been sick since college! I'm normally healthy as a horse, but this was awful. I couldn't move for days and had a very high fever. I felt like absolute crap. Ultimately, a heavy case load meant I had to drag myself back to work long before I was ready. I was honestly still pretty sick and felt absolutely horrible. I wanted sympathy butttttt....lol.....all these damn people kept telling me I looked great and asked if I had been on vacation!!!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
Where can you purchase Candy's Triple C?
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
Candy is a member here and has a fantastic line of products. Her body products are scrumptious and in addition to the Triple C serum, she has some other really nice skincare products. Each and every thing she produces gets absolute raves and her prices are really unbeatable.

Here's a link to her website:

www.candessence.com

Have fun!!!
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
My skin looks absolutely luminous and it also has erased whatever visible pores I had. Also, and I'm not certain if this is due to Candy's Triple C or so the cumulative use of the BQ (and now the Quasar Very Happy ), but my skin is alot less oily. Not at all dry - I have plenty of moisture. But in the past, by dinnertime, I would have to wash my face and reapply serums if I didn't want to look like an oil slick. That is no longer the case.

When I first started using the combination, I got hit with a case of full blown flu. It was the first time I've been sick since college! I'm normally healthy as a horse, but this was awful. I couldn't move for days and had a very high fever. I felt like absolute crap. Ultimately, a heavy case load meant I had to drag myself back to work long before I was ready. I was honestly still pretty sick and felt absolutely horrible. I wanted sympathy butttttt....lol.....all these damn people kept telling me I looked great and asked if I had been on vacation!!!

Thanks katee! You are a hilarious!
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:32 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
My skin looks absolutely luminous and it also has erased whatever visible pores I had. Also, and I'm not certain if this is due to Candy's Triple C or so the cumulative use of the BQ (and now the Quasar Very Happy ), but my skin is alot less oily.

Oh dear. I just knew that if it was really worth upgrading the BQ you would have done it. And you have. Must resist.....................
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
fifi wrote:
katee wrote:
My skin looks absolutely luminous and it also has erased whatever visible pores I had. Also, and I'm not certain if this is due to Candy's Triple C or so the cumulative use of the BQ (and now the Quasar Very Happy ), but my skin is alot less oily.

Oh dear. I just knew that if it was really worth upgrading the BQ you would have done it. And you have. Must resist.....................

yes and DON'T, I REPEAT, DON'T read her upgrade review , unless of course you want to be upgrading!!
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:54 am      Reply with quote
Oh, I really am tempted already!! But to be honest, I just can't justify the expense right now and am very happy with my BQ so think I'll stick with it for a while. And try not to read too many of the SP reviews Laughing !
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |