Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: Look at this link....she used Revitalash!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
MY lash is long Smile But every day i use mascara and cleaner to remove the make-up,so i wonder they would hurt my lash!My friend told me just use some vatamin-E to treat the lash.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Ardell in the morning and JM at night and am very happy! I only use the JM every other night though and that seems to work well, of course, my bf doesnt notice either Sad

I would like to try the Revitalash next though!
gabby

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
For those who have used JM and now RL. Do you have a preference on one over the other?
spoon

Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:44 am      Reply with quote
gabby wrote:
For those who have used JM and now RL. Do you have a preference on one over the other?

I'm itching to purchase one of these...anyone have a response to gabby? Anxious
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:10 am      Reply with quote
momtwin1998 wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:
thirtyish wrote:
Speaking of JM, what is the deal with the eyelash serum anyway? Is it ever coming back...I can't find
I would say you will notice after a month...that is what happened to me with Jan Marini when I was on that! Be consistant! Are you using Ardell in the day? I just started using Ardell in the day.

it anywhere. I'm not sure how much longer my tube will last and I definitely want to keep using it as it works! Does Revitalash work too? I don't want to be without a product that works after being spoiled with great lashes now!

I hope the Revitalash I bought would work. I have not seen results after 2 weeks, but the box said results in 60 days. So I will be patient.

Momtwin, how are things with your lashes? Hope they still look great! Mine are 9 mm now after 6 weeks. My kids said they look longer. I took some pics last week, and will take another in 3 weeks to compare. I took before pics, but I didn't use the closeup option, so the pics came out way too blurry.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:14 am      Reply with quote
shenpei wrote:
MY lash is long Smile But every day i use mascara and cleaner to remove the make-up,so i wonder they would hurt my lash!My friend told me just use some vatamin-E to treat the lash.

Are they long naturally or due to JM or RL?
terryocean

Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Okay SO I am the infamous girl all ya'll are talking about. It was funny cause I did a search and baam I saw my name...I like my spidery lashes...they are not thick. I naturally had semi long lashes, the bottom have always been long. They got a bit thicker with JM I used that first for 3 weeks then used revitalash so they are the product of both. I have naturally thin hair everywhere, so I could not get dense lashes, I too would rather have thicker or more lashes. My mascara isn't globbed on but thats how my lashes clump up with mascara naturally cause they are thin...I did have them tinted and wore them natural everyday but when I went out at night. I used the first edition of JM and they took that off the market. It was not the conditioner. I also bought another to keep the lashes going later on but it is said to cause eye discoloration and eye sight damage. revitalash made them a bit longer after the jm and thicker and kept them going. I have now stopped both and my lashes are BACK to NORMAL. It wont last if you dont keep using it. Any questions? Very Happy
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:16 am      Reply with quote
I have been using RL for about 6 months now. My lashes are longer and really thick. I get compliments all the time, especially on the thickness. I had bald spots from using glue on lashes. Now my lashes just started to shed in some spots but now are growing back, has anyone else experienced this shedding? Is it normal? or maybe I am too rough with the makeup removal.

5% products discount

Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
Bugaboo- I have been using RL for about 10 months now. I do not apply everyday but I have noticed spots where my lashes look sparse aqnd then grow back in about 2-3 weeks later. I used to have lash extensions but they ruined my eyelashes and the only thing that made them come back in LONG and beautiful again was RL. I will continue to use RL until I can't get it anymore!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Hasnt the revitalash been reformulated and does it still work? I also tried to buya tube off ebay of JM but ebay pulled the listing even thugh I paid for it...trying to figure out how to get $$$$ back
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:08 am      Reply with quote
I think this product is too expensive. Jane Iredale mascaras are conditioning and habe helped my lashes grow

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
saz07 wrote:
I think this product is too expensive. Jane Iredale mascaras are conditioning and habe helped my lashes grow

Wholly, that stuff is expensive! Ok, I think i'll stick with vaseline for this particular regime!
pink_planet
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:43 am      Reply with quote
ok that is creepy >_<
maybe its just me
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:28 am      Reply with quote
I got good result with RL too.
Very Happy
rosyface
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:32 am      Reply with quote
i think those pictures were done back when either one or both of those brands had the Glaucoma medication secretly added.

My mother has to use that medication and she has the most incredible eyelashes as a side effect. With the reformulations without the medication added, you probably would not get the same kind of results.

5% products discount

Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, those lashes are LOOOONG! I wish she'd posted a before shot though.
ahihi
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Other than the price, what is the difference between Ardell's Brow and lash Serum (sold on drugstore.com for $3.59) and Revitalash (sold on EDS for $130.95)? Both have good reviews for lash growth.

Thanks......
yobi
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
It's too expensive, I'm willing to pay that money for skin care , but not for lashes.
Sassenach
5% products discount

Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:18 am      Reply with quote
I really wouldn't want to have lashes that long. They look fake to me.

I've gotten good results with plain old, super-cheap castor oil.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Revitalash is costly, but it does work. I got mine on Ebay.
ahihi
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
Sassenach wrote:
I've gotten good results with plain old, super-cheap castor oil.

Just bought Talika at Sephora, - I haven't been using it daily, so no real difference yet. Thanks for the castor oil idea -
no sense wasting money on this stuff when I could be sending it to NRDC to help save the polar bears..
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Revitalash is costly, but it does work. I got mine on Ebay.

Me too! Though I specifically bought the old formula because I love it so much.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
How long have you all been using Revitalash? Have you reached a plateau?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
I get the old formula and as far as actual growth the lashes grow long and then of course they will fall out. But the newer lashes will grow and come along. So there is an absolute (final) length. You probably won't have to give them haircuts - though I havae read of some who did do this. Especially on the lower lash.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
ruk1 wrote:
How long have you all been using Revitalash? Have you reached a plateau?

I have been using it since January, and my eyelashes are 30-40% longer, and have at least doubled in quantity (if not tripled). They are definitely WOW now.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |