Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
:: Review :: Look at this link....she used Revitalash!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Ruk1 - I've only been using for a couple months and can really tell. I have heard the tube lasts forever.
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Ruk1 - I've only been using for a couple months and can really tell. I have heard the tube lasts forever.

I heard that your lids can become discolored. Have you found this to be the case for you?
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
ruk1 wrote:
How long have you all been using Revitalash? Have you reached a plateau?

I have been using it since January, and my eyelashes are 30-40% longer, and have at least doubled in quantity (if not tripled). They are definitely WOW now.

That kind of result is definitely amazing. I'm glad you're having great results. Do you see any side effects reported by other users like discoloration of lids?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
rukl,
I've been using it since January 07 and I do have the line of discoloration mentioned by many. I have always applied a concealer on my lid and this covers the line fine.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
I have not experienced discoloration either.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
ruk1 wrote:
bethany wrote:
ruk1 wrote:
How long have you all been using Revitalash? Have you reached a plateau?

I have been using it since January, and my eyelashes are 30-40% longer, and have at least doubled in quantity (if not tripled). They are definitely WOW now.

That kind of result is definitely amazing. I'm glad you're having great results. Do you see any side effects reported by other users like discoloration of lids?

No, and I am very fair skinned so it would easily show up. No other side effects either.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 18, 2008 1:58 am      Reply with quote
It sounds amazing, wanna try this ..
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 18, 2008 1:59 am      Reply with quote
OMG...reli wanna try, but too expensive..
yengsia
5% products discount

Sun May 18, 2008 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
it sounds fantastic. I would like to try also...
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 19, 2008 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
Her lashes are almost a little too long...and not full. Like spider legs.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 19, 2008 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
wancy_2000 wrote:
OMG...reli wanna try, but too expensive..

Check out ebay...it is usually half price there.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
Yep- Ebay... YOu are right it will not increase fullness but with the right mascara the length will be there and you can fill - believe me it does work.
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
...wishing I knew someone with glaucoma so I could borrow their eyedrops... Shock

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
I personally think she already had long lashes. I have very long lashes but they have no curl at all. And curling them has caused some to fall out so I am looking for something to make them healthier and stronger (as opposed to longer). Any suggestions?
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 12:15 am      Reply with quote
funny, someone just started another thread asking if anyone used glaucoma medication to make their eyelashes grow.
sleepylily
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Ohhhhh... That's too much, somehow scary... Her eyelashes are good enough before the mascara.

But, it really shows the product Laughing
Shimi

Fri May 30, 2008 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
I just found this site and want to say I am really enjoying it...though some posts ramble on about things that do not pertain to the subject so it takes a lot of scrolling to get through.
Just wanted to say I LOVE Revitalash. I had blond, sparse, short, hardly there eyelashes. I tried extensions (they clogged, made the eyelashes fall out faster as they grew out and were expensive) so tried Revitalash. My eyelashes are so long now, they hit my reading glasses...but I don't care. It took about 3 weeks of use for the final length and now I use it off and on for maintenance. One tube lasted me over 2 months. A few times, my eyes stung as I put too much on...you only need a quick draw of liquid on your eyelashes...just like eyeliner. I have never written about a product before but this is so great, I had to post this.
obsessedshopper
5% products discount

Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:40 am      Reply with quote
i used revitalash for a bit. I didn't have results like that, but I didn't apply religiously. I noticed that the area where I applied the revialash was getting dry and irritated, so I stopped. While I was using it, I didn't think I noticed much difference. But when I stopped, I definaitely noticed a small decrease in "volume". If you don't have sensitive eye skin, this might be a great option for you!
ritas
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
this is amazing...she has great lashes...WOW!!

5% products discount

Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:22 am      Reply with quote
I've been using this ages- at least three months, and only in the last three weeks have I started seeing a difference, but my lashes are much thicker and longer now, and I've not experienced any discoloration at all.

Debsx
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
What does the discoloration look like??? Is it yellowish or brown or what? I've been using on a regular basis for a few months and havent noticed.
Maybe the discoloration that occurs is the same tone as my skin??? Laughing Hey, it's possible.!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
What does the discoloration look like??? Is it yellowish or brown or what? I've been using on a regular basis for a few months and havent noticed.
Maybe the discoloration that occurs is the same tone as my skin??? Laughing Hey, it's possible.!

Sis, on me it looks like I have a brown line, like eyeliner.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
hi guys. . . .just started using my revitalash and Im over the moon with it, probably about into the third week now and Im noticing a slight dfference in fullness and length

very excited to see if the claims are correct and very much looking forward to not having to use fake eyelashes Smile

will keep you all updated with the progress, and when Im all lashy I'll post a pic Smile

if any of you are interested in having beautiful smooth bag free tight youthful refreshed eyes check out my post for the ' CRYSTAL CLEAR EYE PEN'

the results are absolutely phenominal. . .Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
I saw the below review at Amazon, has anyone had similar experience?
http://www.amazon.com/RevitaLash-Revitalash/dp/B000O2PWWK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1240276202&sr=8-4

44 of 47 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars CAUTION! Please see an opthalmologist during usage!, March 10, 2008
By GinSing (USA) - See all my reviews
As far as WORKING, this product gets FIVE STARS, but in order to advise you very seriously, I MUST warn you to PLEASE see your OPHTHALMOLOGIST during your usage.
THANK GOD- a friend told me of a news item she had heard about a product that sounded very similar to the one I mentioned I was using. She told me the FDA had seized the product. I quickly looked it up on the internet and it was regarding a different product. I went on Revitalash's website and they have a press release about it. HOWEVER, although not the same product, it had the same INGREDIENT. THEREFORE, Revitalash chose to make a new product without this ingredient (which is probably what made it work so well.)
Following this information, I made an appointment with my doctor, whom I see regularly for other eye issues, but was not yet due to see him. MY OCULAR PRESSURE HAD TRIPLED IN ONE EYE AND QUADRUPLED IN THE OTHER! It was so out of control, I had to have laser surgery on it to bring it down! PLEASE, be careful. Read the ingredients. And if you DO use a product, see your doctor during the usage to monitor your eye pressure!
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
It look amazing. How long that she use this product?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |