Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Look at this link....she used Revitalash!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Jan Marini wasn't available 2 years ago...just only this year!
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:
That's what my lashes are like. I said in another post that they're so long I actually cut them, otherwise it looks too freaky! I used vaseline (years ago), which made them really moisturised and then JM a couple of years ago and nothing since.

I didn't think JM was available to the public 2 years ago...i think its only been out about 1 year if that
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Yep you're right, sorry, checked the tube, I put Jan '06 on it, thought it said Jan '05. Seems longer and I've had a couple of glasses of wine, hic ;-0
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:
Yep you're right, sorry, checked the tube, I put Jan '06 on it, thought it said Jan '05. Seems longer and I've had a couple of glasses of wine, hic ;-0

so you aren't using JM anymore? When did you stop using it? How long did u use it? What are u using now?
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
I think that's just too much Confused ...
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
I'm with ya Eden - looks like two millipeds escaped and parked themselves on her face, lol. I still am not buying they are natural. Though from her b4 pics she appears to have llama lashes already.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
skincareaddicted wrote:
aries--carekate has 2 lash serums. the one she has available now is a lash conditioner. the one she is getting a patent for now is her lash growth serum. HTH

Oh I know sweetie, but the lash growth serum, is that available to purchase yet. I wasn't sure and was wondering if she was still working out the details first before letting us buy them.

i remember reading somewhere that Carrie will have her lash growth serum ready sometime in february or march? someone correct me if i am wrong.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
[
i remember reading somewhere that Carrie will have her lash growth serum ready sometime in february or march? someone correct me if i am wrong.

When I PM'ed her last week ordering some things (and of course, begging for a sample or a tube of LushLash Laughing ), Carrie said it would most likely be available in the Spring sometime (no specific month mentioned).

Cathy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
I'm dying to try this! My lashes are virgin (except for very sporadic use of Ardell conditioner). I'm trying to resist, though, because my lashes are good, and I should spend my money on something I need. Confused
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
I wear glasses (when I want to see, that is Wink ) so that result would be way too much.
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:02 am      Reply with quote
I would have to agree & say that her lashes are a bit too OTT! Eh? I never thought I'd say it but I think you CAN have lashes that are just way too long, i.e. in the following pic,
it almost looks like her lashes are touching her eyebrows...which is a bit odd imo! Shock

http://img.makeupalley.com/3/8/8/7/582325.jpeg
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:26 am      Reply with quote
This has made me realie I'd much rather have eyelashes that are super super dense, so they're almost just like a line hehe
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi

Sorry had a few glasses of wine, too many last night. Wink

I actually used Talika about 2 years ago and the JM around the beginning of the year, but stopped it when I went on holiday and my lashes were hitting my sunglasses!

I haven't used anything since but it's actually got to the stage where I cut my lashes with little nail scissors (very carefully) because if I put anymore than one thin layer of mascara on they look really freaky, like tarantulas, especially the lower lashes!
raindrop921
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:28 am      Reply with quote
I used Talika 2 years back too, I wasn't very consist and used it every night though. But i remenber when I did tried it for a week, I looked in the mirror gazillion hours a night trying to see if my lashes were longer..maybe i was looking too hard and I saw my lashes were alittle longer? or maybe i was just hoping so much that I started believing I saw something. But the pix from terryocean is just amazing. I bet now we're all kinda doubtful and pretty soon, revitalash will hike up their price and their products will be sold out as well.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:38 am      Reply with quote
I think its an illusion. When you're young, yeah you're gonna have long lucious lashes, lips everything! The before pix was too dark and far away. Of course when you put on a beautiful lash lengthening mascara, lashes will often triple is size. I'm sorry, but lash conditioners just cannot make lashes grow.
raindrop921
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Can you use Revitalash along with JMAE??
do you guys how long revitalash will last?
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:55 am      Reply with quote
raindrop921 wrote:
Can you use Revitalash along with JMAE??
You can, but I personally don't see any reason to use both -- unless you were performing some sort of head-to-head comparison of both products. The active ingredient in these serums is the same so there would be no benefit to using both serums at the same time as it wouldn't cause your lashes to grow any quicker than using one or the other by itself.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:13 am      Reply with quote
I'm looking more for thickness than length because mine already scrape my sunglasses. (Don't kill me!) I still have to wear a coat of mascara, though because even when I dye them, I'm not happy with the thickness. I guess we're never happy with what we have because I'd kill for my lashes to be that length. I think that the reason they look bad is because they're all gummed up with macara. She needs a lash comb. IMO, if they were soft and not stuck together, they'd look awesome.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I totally agree with you Tosca, they would look great less clumpy but she has major spider lashes at the moment...

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:43 am      Reply with quote
I don't know why anyone who had lashes that are so pretty would slather on mascara like no tomorrow. Think it kills em.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, what a waste. Confused It's really hard to tell if they thickened up or not with all that gunk. - Silly girl.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:46 am      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
I don't know why anyone who had lashes that are so pretty would slather on mascara like no tomorrow. Think it kills em.
No lie! I could see where she might need to tint them to make them darker, but I think her lashes look crappy with mascara on them. But then again, since I've discovered what it means to have longer, lusher lashes myself, I can't stand the look of ANY mascara anymore -- no matter how "natural-looking" it's supposed to be, it looks fake and "cake-y" to me....

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Can't wait to be where you are, Carekate. I'm really trying to hold out for your version, but the temptation is killing me. No mascara - wow!
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:51 am      Reply with quote
I will probably always wear mascara b/c I love dramatic eye makeup so much but, it will be really nice to not have to wear it.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Tosca wrote:
Can't wait to be where you are, Carekate. I'm really trying to hold out for your version, but the temptation is killing me. No mascara - wow!

Killing me too, may pull the trigger on this one..I really need to STOP coming into the product review section Laughing

Vonstella, I like eye makeup too and mascara is no prob, but this girl slathered the heck out of her lashes.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |