Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Best Bath Store - Intensive Under Eye Treatment
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Copy/paste from another thread:

I have used the eye cream for two nights. It came in a similar container as the acne 'gel', but they didn't fill it up all the way. There's a pea sized glob in the middle... anyways... It feels firm, so I just glided my finger across it to get the smallest amount. It's creamy, and sormuimui's right it doesn't sink in all that well. After a hour or two, not sure, I felt it and it did eventually sink in. (I found PSF's Super Hydrating eye treatment never sunk in.) I couldn't imagine putting concealer on it right after application, it would all melt off. I will keep trying it over my PSF phyto-lift cranberry eye gel until I run out to see if it helps with my circles.

Well, I finished the sample two days ago. I never had any problems with it sinking in after awhile. My skin felt great... I think I'm missing it.

Anyways, I tried a sample of Decleor - Expérience de L'Age Triple Action Eye and Lip Creme the night I ran out and it gave me clogged pores under my left eye near the corner. So, I don't think that's for me. I have a sample of Caudalie Contour Cream Eyes and Lips I will try tonight to compare it to.

These are the only I have to compare to. I definately am missing this treatment. I have decided. I'd buy it, and use it.

Best Bath Store - Intensive Under Eye Treatment
Ingredients: Rose Bulgarian Hydrosol, Helichrysum Hydrosol, Rosehip Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Raw Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, CO2 Combo, Vitamin E, Caffeine, Ester C, Vitamin K, Xanthum Gum, Helichrysum, Rose and Lavender Essential Oils.

5% products discount

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
I love this company!!! Thank you so much whoever first made this post about the acne treatment gel! I bought the gel based on the rave reviews here and all I can say is wow! No redness or irritation and it keeps me clear even during that time of the month! When I bought the gel I also got some soap samples and the lotion, eye cream, and detox bath salts. All were amazing. I can honestly say these products are the best I've ever used. I know the prices look expensive there but for starters they're the best I've ever used and they last a very long time. $10 for a huge bar of soap isn't that bad especially when it lasts you a few months and the acne gel will probably last me months. My sample of under eye cream lasted a week and it was the smallest drop ever. A full half OZ should probably last me 4 months. Thanks again to the person who made this first post. I'm going ot order the bath bomb from them today and I'll let you all know what I think, and i'll get more samples too, yay!

5% products discount

Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:08 am      Reply with quote
zumlya and annak212nyc,

Thanks for the kind words!

If you have any questions please let us know.

- Justin
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
Ohh I am interested! I am wondering, is this eye cream suitable for mid-20s? My skin is dehyrated (but blemish prone) and I am trying to find something to combat this. I do get milias Crying or Very sad

To Justin - do you ship samples overseas and if so would you mind PMing me the shipping cost? Could you recommend a face cream as well from you store?

Mid-20s Asian female (since I am not mature enough to be called a woman Very Happy). Skin is combination with tendency to dryness around the cheeks and prone to blemishes. Naturally coarse black hair Sad. Lastly but most importantly, you need something purchased in Australia I will be happy to CP :.
bestbathstore
5% products discount

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
We do ship samples overseas, it's a flat $7.95 to most countries but I sent you a PM, any other questions please let me know. I think you'll love our eye cream, acne treatment gel, and unscented lotion, you can check out site and browse around. It's BestBathStore(dot)com
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:29 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the quick reply Justin! The customer service is just excellent Very Happy.

Mid-20s Asian female (since I am not mature enough to be called a woman Very Happy). Skin is combination with tendency to dryness around the cheeks and prone to blemishes. Naturally coarse black hair Sad. Lastly but most importantly, you need something purchased in Australia I will be happy to CP :.
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
I got the three samples for 2.00 and I didn't try them cos' I saw the toner was not that clear, meaning it does have some of the white flakes. So, I decide not to use all the products all together. Are they really that good? I don't like the packaging, they have been sitting in my rack for about 2 months, I just felt because of the packaging, the products might get contaminated. Am I being just too careful?
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
I LOVE BBS...I have their acne gel and a sample of their acne facial bar. I'm normally not a fan of bar cleansers but this one helped clear up a terrible breakout I got when I was back in MI (where my skin always gets angry and confused!).

I plan on ordering (once my credit card has recovered from the holidays) some bath salts and the facial bar to keep on hand when my breakouts get really bad. I also want to try their Dead Sea Facial Scrub!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
cuppre, I am in my early 20's and LOVE this eye cream. Definitely hydrating enough for the Canadian winter Smile

This is definitely one of my favourite eye creams. Defitely try a sample.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
hearing so many good review about this, maybe it's time for me to open up my samples from this store.
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
cuppre,
I don't have any lines or dehydration around my eyes. I'm mostly just using as a preventative measure (I wear contacts), and hopefully my circles will go away.
I used the whole sample up with no clogged pores! I can't say this about Decleor, but everything is different for everyone. You should try it. I'm sure you'll love it.

5% products discount

Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:23 am      Reply with quote
fishzebby, if you want us to send you some fresh samples please just PM me what you'd like along with your login name and we'll ship them out shortly.

- Justin
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you poofybabypenguin and zumlya for your reviews on the eyecream. Sounds like what I am looking for.

God, just two more weeks and I will have money to buy! The reviews sound fab and now I am going to add the acne bar too.

amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
BBS eye cream is definitely very good! I have been using it for the last few weeks or so and found that it really helped with hydration and softening of lines. Before I started using it I was having trouble with a dry, flakey patch on my left eye lid that wasn't responding to anything. Since using this eye cream, it hasn't returned. I was afraid it was going to be too heavy and cause milia (which I get when I use a heavy eye cream) but it hasn't! Yay!Very Happy Once again with all BBS products, I love the natural ingredients!!

I have a question for you fellow BBS eye cream users:

Do you find it difficult to spread it onto the tender eye area? I have found that it's hard not to stretch my skin when I am applying it and am having difficulty when trying to pat it into my skin. I will take out a little bit and warm it up in the palm of my hand (which makes it more fluid) and then use my ring finger to apply it. What is everyone else doing?

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
amnis wrote:
BBS eye cream is definitely very good! I have been using it for the last few weeks or so and found that it really helped with hydration and softening of lines. Before I started using it I was having trouble with a dry, flakey patch on my left eye lid that wasn't responding to anything. Since using this eye cream, it hasn't returned. I was afraid it was going to be too heavy and cause milia (which I get when I use a heavy eye cream) but it hasn't! Yay!Very Happy Once again with all BBS products, I love the natural ingredients!!

Do you find it difficult to spread it onto the tender eye area? I have found that it's hard not to stretch my skin when I am applying it and am having difficulty when trying to pat it into my skin. I will take out a little bit and warm it up in the palm of my hand (which makes it more fluid) and then use my ring finger to apply it. What is everyone else doing?

I don't have that problem. The BBS Intensive Undereye Treatment sample I got is pretty soft, not hard, and it spreads easily. I find that it's better if I just use it at night as it feels a little greasy, but it is very hydrating. I love the stuff.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
amnis wrote:

Amnis, what I do is I barely touch my ring finger to the cream, and then I gently dab it onto my eye area. It also helps if you get your eye area moist first using something like Caudalie Grape Water or Zenbiotic's Oxytoner. HTH!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
amnis wrote:

Amnis, what I do is I barely touch my ring finger to the cream, and then I gently dab it onto my eye area. It also helps if you get your eye area moist first using something like Caudalie Grape Water or Zenbiotic's Oxytoner. HTH!

OK, it's official... I'm a moron. Getting my eye area more moist first would be very logical but did it occur to me to do this? You guessed, it: no. I apply the eye cream as the last step every night, which is after my Zenbiotic Oxytoner, Oxy Replenish, Phyto Moisture, serums and Winter Moisture, but my skin wasn't remaining moist enough from the ZB sprays for my eye cream to spread well enough on my skin. Well, spraying my eye area with either the Oxytoner or the Phyto remoistened my skin and did the trick. Bellissima!

(Liz, Thanks for waking me up! Wink )

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I just got the samples from bestbathstore in the mail. The eye cream is definately rich. I have used it over the line eraser from ifeelpretty. I hope I don't get milia.
bestbathstore
5% products discount

Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Hello folks, I know it's been a long time since I've made a post here.

Here's a peice of advice for everyone.

I get many PMs and email regarding the PH of our products (and PH of products in general)

If you are interested in PH you should buy some litmus paper at a local hardware store or you can get it cheap online like at Amazon.com, here's an example: http://www.amazon.com/Acid-Alkaline-Litmus-Paper-Dispenser/dp/B000GKN54W/sr=8-1/qid=1172425382/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-3873718-3471125?ie=UTF8&s=hpctag=giveramp-20&camp=

And here's a great online article about PH:

http://antoine.frostburg.edu/chem/senese/101/acidbase/faq/what-is-pH.shtml
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
thanks justin - just out of curiosity though, what is the ph of your products? esp. the eye cream and the acne serum . . .
bestbathstore
5% products discount

Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
The exact ph can vary but the eye cream and acne treatment gel are both fairly neutral. Honestly I recommend the use of litmus paper to be 100% sure of ANY product's PH. PH is tough to regulate without chemicals (we do not use chemicals)
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
sark wrote:
thanks justin - just out of curiosity though, what is the ph of your products? esp. the eye cream and the acne serum . . .

I tested the PH pf my BBS products, and they all ended up being either slightly acidic or close to neutral. HTH!

5% products discount

Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Liz, you are correct as usual Smile
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:31 am      Reply with quote
I just got a sample of the under eye cream and I tried using it last night. I'm prone to milia (didn't even know what that was called before EDS, or that anyone could avoid them!) so I'm hoping this helps. The sample is small but you don't need much so I'm going to try using it every night for a few weeks to see. I like that it has a lot of shea butter, but I'm mildly freaked out about the caffeine in it - I know many creams make use of this but I've never been too sure about it. Justin, if you get the chance could you let us know what the purpose of that is? Also, the next morning after I put this on, my eye area seemed very puffy/inflated when I first woke up. I can't tell if this was from sleep or the cream! But it didn't look bad by the time I got going, washed my face, and put on my makeup. I think it was just inflated from being super-hydrated instead of parched!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
bestbathstore
5% products discount

Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:43 am      Reply with quote
You know how when you get a bruise rubbing it makes it go away faster? This is because you are increasing blood flow to the area. Bruises occur when blood vessels burst. You get dark circles / and or puffiness from poor circulation under the eyes or from broken blood vessels under the eyes. Caffeine helps stimulate the skin underneath the eyes. P.S. Here's a free tip - you should massage the area under your eyes 3 times a day if you are prone to dark circles or puffiness, also in the shower have warm (not burning) water go directly on the skin under your eyes. This will open your pores, soften the skin and increase bloodflow - all helping to reduce puffiness and dark circles!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |