Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
What's wonderful from Skincarecentral or Professional Soluti
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
luvsgracy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I've tried a few products from SkincareCentral, the website that has the "Professional Solutions" products, but need to know if anyone's tried the following ones:

I'm interested in them because they do not seem to have artificial preservatives, however, I'm not sure how they remain "clean" without any bacteria growing or anything,

but if anyone has good things to say about any of the following products could you let me know?

DMAE Amine Gel

Multi-peptide Serum

Gigawhite/Biowhite Whitening Serum with Grapefruit Extract

DCX Dark Circle Under Eye Serum

Daisy Facial Glow Serum

Wildberry Extract w ith 2% Kojic Acid

I realize they have samples for sale, but my funds are so limited, just trying to find out which samples are worth ordering and paying for.

Thanks Smile
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried and actually still use DCX to help with under eye bags. I am now trying it with Santa Maria Nuvello eye serum (before it was PSF Cranberry lift gel), then I use Super CP serum on top, then Kripps DMAE, then Emu Oil, then sunscreen.

I did get the Kojic Acid, but gave it to my girlfriend, so can not comment on this.

HTH,
Lucy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Thank you sigma Smile

If anyone else has tried any of the above products I listed please let me know what you thought. Question
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
DMAE Amine Gel -- I don't notice the 2% and haven't tried her 4%

Multi-peptide Serum --haven't tried

Gigawhite/Biowhite Whitening Serum with Grapefruit Extract --love this; very nice

DCX Dark Circle Under Eye Serum --Holy Grail of dark circle de-puffers (makes circles lighter, too)

Daisy Facial Glow Serum -- can't say about this

Wildberry Extract w ith 2% Kojic Acid -- my skin doesn't like kojic acid.

Hyaluronic Acid-- Very, very nice stuff

Special anti-inflammatory serum for people with rosacea and sensitive skin -- Very gentle and pleasant to use; but I haven't used long enough to see new collagen growth. This product is just in test phase but if you ask Kathleen for some, I bet she'll fix you up. Smile
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
Poco,

how are you using Gigawhite/Biowhite Whitening Serum with Grapefruit Extract ? What effect did you see from it?

TIA,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Lucy, I used it in place of Hyaluronic acid; I mixed it with a bit of emu oil and used as my moisturizer. I liked the texture of it because it is a bit different than pure HA (has seaweed stuff in it for more body). It seemed to be anti-inflammatory because it made my skin tone calm and less blotchy. It did not make my age spots disappear but nothing else I tried did that either; I've since realized that I need to "spot-treat" those with the big guns (hydroquinine+glycolic+kojic acid).
luvsgracy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you PocoLoco: how does your skin react to Kojic acid? I've never tried it on my face before.

It's strange, they have the 2% DMAE serum listed under the "samples" section I believe, but not in the full size for some reason.
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
When I put the kojic-containing serum on my sunspots only (with a q-tip), I have no problems with kojic acid. But when I tried using Wildberry serum all over my face, I got more blotchy/irritated from it. My skin is pretty sensitive.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Poco!

I will have to try it, once my HA is gone.
Recently, I started mixing Emu Oil with red rasp. seed oil +hazelnut + jojoba, and it penetrates so much better, that I forget to use HA.

The anti-inflamatory properties sound soo good, since my sensitive skin needs it always.

Thanks,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using the 4% DMAE and love, love it. Nice, subtle tightening around eyes. Does not ball up or pill like some other DMAE serums I've used. It's a keeper for me!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
CrazyForClooney wrote:
I'm using the 4% DMAE and love, love it. Nice, subtle tightening around eyes. Does not ball up or pill like some other DMAE serums I've used. It's a keeper for me!

Also thinking about this. CrazyForClooney, does it work on dark circle?
CrazyForClooney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Yes! It has helped my dark circles lighten up a bit (and every little bit helps!) and I'm using less concealer. This,however, took I'd say 3-4 weeks to start improving whereas the tightening/firming effect was pretty quick.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Luvsgracy, I've used the 4% DMAE and liked it, even though I'm using Candessence's right now. It smells a bit, but that quickly fades. I'm currently using a sample of the Wildberry Extract with Kojic to spot treat. I haven't noticed any irritation, but I also haven't noticed any difference. I haven't used the rest. I will add that the customer service is awesome. Very Happy
luvsgracy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Thank you "CrazyforClooney" and "Tosca" and everyone, I ordered a samle of the DMAE serum, and if it doesn't work I'll order a sample of Candessence and/or PSF.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |