Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Wooooo hooooooooooo - a Wellbox under the tree!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
OMG I really didn't expect this and I'm not exactly sure what to do with it Cool , but my sister gave me a Wellbox for Christmas Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I actually saw her over the weekend and she didn't say a word about it. She was all mysterious about an additional gift that I'd be getting this week. I've seen this in the Bliss catalogue, but I never really paid all that much attention to it. I don't have much cellulite and if I exfoliate and slather myself with stuff post shower, it's totally manageable, so I wasn't all that interested.

Apparently she had access to several of them, kept one for herself, gave me one, and gave the other to her sis-in-law. She said it has many uses beyond cellulite. I just watched the dvd that comes with it, and it does look like fun. And, after all, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth Wink .

Well, after I've played with this thing for awhile, and then used it for whatever, I'll let y'all know what I think of it....
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
First the gift certificate for LED treatments and now this! Wow! Katee, do you think your sister would adopt me? I promise not to eat much and am really quiet!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing..... Believe me, I pay for it all in soooooooooooooooooo many other ways!

(Looking nervously over my shoulder......)
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:27 am      Reply with quote
Seriously Katee, speaking as someone who has a brother, you are so lucky to have a sister who shares and understands some of your interests! Looking forward to further reports on the Wellbox!!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:54 am      Reply with quote
It really is cool and although I complain, I love her to death. She's a total character though. A few years ago, she had had a very rough year. In fact, we both did. I decided to splurge by buying both of us a full day at one of NYC's most exclusive day spas.

We were waiting for our massages. My masseuse walked in and she was this woman who looked like a member of the Russian women's Olympic shotput team. My sister's masseuse was this guy who looked like he escaped from a Chippendale club!!! I could NOT stop laughing. I have no problem running around naked - I'm oblivious. But my sister is VERY VERY shy.

After that, we didn't see each other again until the end of the day. When we were checking out and leaving tips in envelopes for everyone, I was chattering away, looking at different products, etc. She couldn't wait to get out of there and I couldn't understand why. When we got into the elevator, I asked her what was up. She was blushing furiously and said that she wanted to get out of there before the guy who gave her the massage came out. Turns out she had a ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ORGASM during the massage. OMG OMG OMG ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I almost passed out from laughing !!!

(And, just for the record, the Russian Olympiad chick wasn't nearly that good Laughing Laughing )
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:57 am      Reply with quote
rofl !!! OK, if I go to New York for a shopping break (can be a good deal from the UK at certain times) I just have to visit that spa Laughing !
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:16 am      Reply with quote
That is great! Your sister sounds very generous! Very Happy
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Please, please use it. I hope it does what they claim.
I got it from their website:
"Facial Endermologie: a technique specifically adapted to the delicate skin of the face. Wellbox’s treatment on problem areas - fine lines and wrinkles, loose skin, a double chin, dull complexion – preserves your face individual character while generating a youthful and radiant appearance."
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
I am also so curious about that machine (now the question is where to find a sister that would buy it for me ...).

Katee, please, enjoy and let us all know the results.

Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
... She's a total character though. ...

Must be genetic ... apparently it runs in the family! Laughing
katee wrote:
... My sister's masseuse was this guy who looked like he escaped from a Chippendale club!!! I could NOT stop laughing. I have no problem running around naked - I'm oblivious. But my sister is VERY VERY shy. ... She couldn't wait to get out of there and I couldn't understand why. When we got into the elevator, I asked her what was up. She was blushing furiously and said that she wanted to get out of there before the guy who gave her the massage came out. Turns out she had a ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ORGASM during the massage. OMG OMG OMG ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I almost passed out from laughing !!!

OK, that's about the funniest thing I've heard in a long time (remind me to tell you about the "Cadbury Creme Egg Incident" with my best friend's boyfriend ...) ... I do believe I will be telling that story to anyone who will stand still long enough to listen!
katee wrote:
... (And, just for the record, the Russian Olympiad chick wasn't nearly that good Laughing Laughing )

See?! Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:22 am      Reply with quote
OK, fess up, where's the Chippendale Spa, and who do I ask for? She did get his name didn't she?! Laughing Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
OK, that's about the funniest thing I've heard in a long time (remind me to tell you about the "Cadbury Creme Egg Incident" with my best friend's boyfriend ...) ... I do believe I will be telling that story to anyone who will stand still long enough to listen!

Okay...here's me standing still for the Cadbury Creme Egg story...I'm intrigued! Laughing I actually like those things, so is this story going to make me never want to eat them again?? Laughing

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Mary H. wrote:
MermaidGirl wrote:

Okay...here's me standing still for the Cadbury Creme Egg story...I'm intrigued! Laughing I actually like those things, so is this story going to make me never want to eat them again?? Laughing

Mary Very Happy

my little brain already has a big 8x10 picture of the egg story!! Shock
angelina
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Me too but I don't like the colors I'm imagining.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
Mary H. wrote:
MermaidGirl wrote:

Mary Very Happy

my little brain already has a big 8x10 picture of the egg story!! Shock
angelina wrote:
Me too but I don't like the colors I'm imagining.

Holy mackeral you guys! I go away for a couple hours and your imaginations run wild with you! I was going to save the Cadbury Creme Egg Incident story for around Easter time, but since you really want to hear it now, I'll tell it. I just hope the story comes across as funny as it was and you all don't experience a huge let down!

I'm at work right now, but when I get home this evening, I'll post the CCEI story. Promise. Very Happy
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
I want it duly noted that I am COMPLETELY innocent !!! Cool
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:

Sorry, can't accommodate you there, sister! We all KNOW better! Very Happy
heathercolorado
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:15 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
It really is cool and although I complain, I love her to death. She's a total character though. A few years ago, she had had a very rough year. In fact, we both did. I decided to splurge by buying both of us a full day at one of NYC's most exclusive day spas.

We were waiting for our massages. My masseuse walked in and she was this woman who looked like a member of the Russian women's Olympic shotput team. My sister's masseuse was this guy who looked like he escaped from a Chippendale club!!! I could NOT stop laughing. I have no problem running around naked - I'm oblivious. But my sister is VERY VERY shy.

After that, we didn't see each other again until the end of the day. When we were checking out and leaving tips in envelopes for everyone, I was chattering away, looking at different products, etc. She couldn't wait to get out of there and I couldn't understand why. When we got into the elevator, I asked her what was up. She was blushing furiously and said that she wanted to get out of there before the guy who gave her the massage came out. Turns out she had a ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ORGASM during the massage. OMG OMG OMG ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I almost passed out from laughing !!!

(And, just for the record, the Russian Olympiad chick wasn't nearly that good Laughing Laughing )

ROFLMAO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Speaking of the "O" word, I have a Wellbox and I'm scared to use it! It makes that vibrating sound and I noticed my neighbor looking at me strangely after I got it!

Darned thin-walled condo...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Laughing.....
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:31 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:

*ARCHES BROWS*
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |