Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What beauty routine gives you the most pleasure?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
I find putting on blusher very therapeutic these days! I love the feel of my blusher brush against my cheek, and I love the way I look afterwards. Everytime I put makeup on I look forward to applying blusher.

Since my 'how many blush' thread I've been looking at blushers to buy, and I even carry one around with me so I could do touch-ups.

What do you like to do most? (ONE thing only please, as we all know EDSers love everything about making themselves all purty and nice... Rolling Eyes )
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
I think it is definitely doing my routine Dr Hauschka Clay Cleansing mask and rinsing off to see this nice clean "glow" on my face afterwards.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
I would definately say I enjoy doing masks the most. Especially, masks that would give me that WOW effect afterwards. Asprin mask, SK-II Facial Mask, Dr. H Rejuvenating mask, Valmont Renewing Pack, PSF Pumpkin Peel.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
I think I like doing my eye makeup the most. I get to play around with different colours, powders vs. cream, etc., etc. It's just fun! I also agree with you about the blush though too ... I need blush or I look so pale, so seeing a nice flush on the cheek is a nice pick-me-up.
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
Moonstarr wrote:
I think I like doing my eye makeup the most. ...I also agree with you about the blush though ...

Honey that's two things Shame on you Bad Grin

Seriously, IKWYM about doing eye makeup. I love it, too, just that I can go without it, whereas I wouldn't go without blusher even if I could.
jacque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:17 am      Reply with quote
Oh, I also like blush!
Especially with benefit dandelion, I like to apply it all over my face, it makes me bright up! So sweet!
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:45 am      Reply with quote
I really enjoy settling down with my Baby Q!
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
This one is a total no-brainer for me -- I LOVE putting on my lipstick...it is the last thing I do in my routine...it just gives that extra POW to my look...and I just LOVE my fave lipstick shade (Elizabeth Arden #49 Pink Vibrations)..I always feel really sexy when I put it on....needless to say, I'd feel lost without it!
Pudoodles
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:58 am      Reply with quote
I go through phases, sometimes its makeup sometimes skincare. Right now Im loving my PSF products, before that it was applying my winged liner. Very Happy

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Since changing to OCM, washing my face at night has become my favorite part of my routine. I find the oil blend to smell great and it relaxes me.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I love doing OCM too (although I'm not a complete convert yet). It's so relaxing though.
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:53 am      Reply with quote
I love using Wei East Herbal Eye Treatment Pads. They are cooling and refreshing and the scent is so fresh. When I lay down with them on, I almost fall asleep. It is a great reason to close my eyes for 20 minutes during the day. And when I take them off, my eye area looks so refreshed, smooth, and brighter. I just look more awake after using them. They are a GREAT pick me up for eyes that have been looking at a computer all day!!!

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:14 am      Reply with quote
I really like doing my makeup as well.
For skincare, I love using my Quasar, also dermawand as well.
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
My Bliss Triple Oxygenating Mask. It goes on in liquid form, but then the liquid starts bursting into tingly bubbles. In about 5 minutes, you have a full froth on your face, about an inch thick of foam. I only do this in the shower, because if my fiancee or kids saw me, they would think I was a mad dog x10!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
i like putting on mascara and seeing my lashes transform into thick, long, curled lashes
WhiteLotus
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
I would have to say masks. This forces me to settle down and relax. Laughing I love the glowing skin I get afterwards.

Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Obagi!Very Happy Especially in the evenings. It's not the most glamorous or relaxing routine, but I enjoy doing it because I get results -- my skin seems to improve a little more each day.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
I like putting on the lipstick and the lipgloss.
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I love doing a couple of masks (aspirin/clay, honey/Dr. Hauschka), then having a nice, long shower (no bathtub in my apartment Crying or Very sad ), shaving, exfoliating, using my fancy soaps and bodywashes, washing and conditioning my hair, and rubbing oil into my skin afterwards. I feel so nice and clean and pampered afterwards.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
I like relaxing with a face mask on, but if someone wanted to donate a Baby Q to the cause for my relaxation..... Dancing Dancing
heathercolorado
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Absolutely love lounging around and using my dermawand!

It makes such a nice little tingle and soft, buzzy sound...

And when I'm done I look in the mirror and admire my firm, glowing skin!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
I'd have to go with mascara and a close 2nd would be blush or bronzer.
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
Love a nice moisturizing mask, especially if it smells good Smile
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
Masks are my favorite part of my routine. There are so many that I like and so many more yet to try. Smile I try to make the time to use a mask 3-4 times a week.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:41 am      Reply with quote
Taking baths and using my Dermalogica buffing cloth is my absolute favorite! It's heaven!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |