Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What beauty routine gives you the most pleasure?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:56 am      Reply with quote
*A long hot bath with Essential Oils, although something from Decleor would make it more luxurious.
*Homemade Cleansing Cream
*Decleor Ylang Ylang Balm
*Frankensence Body Lotion
*Clarins Handcream

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:38 am      Reply with quote
body scrubbing with those mits using a ginger shower gel then moisturising top to two with cocoa butter body lotion. then relaxing with a face mask on and a hair pack. i love redken all soft heavy cream. you hair feel like silk after!
Maureenall
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Moisturising masks
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:24 am      Reply with quote
soaking in a nice smelling tub at the end of a long day and doing my Eve Lom massage.... mmmmmmmmmm....
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:15 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
soaking in a nice smelling tub at the end of a long day and doing my Eve Lom massage.... mmmmmmmmmm....

I could do a search on this but at the moment I am lazy - so what's an Eve Lom massage?

Thanks. Smile
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
la vie en rose wrote:

I could do a search on this but at the moment I am lazy - so what's an Eve Lom massage?

Thanks. Smile

The Evil Fabulous-Lipped One means the facial massage you do with Eve Lom's Cleansing Balm.

Do you see how see includes lots of little "m"s and a beating heart. That's her siren call, trying to tempt you into buying some. Don't listen to her or you'll end up buying all kinds of gorgeous stuff and crying when you see your credit card bill. Laughing
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:52 am      Reply with quote
I've become a complete body scrub / body polish FREAK. Perfect way to unwind after a rough day. Especially when it's followed with some kind of decadent fragrant body oil or body butter mousse. Moannnnnn...
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:17 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
I've become a complete body scrub / body polish FREAK. Perfect way to unwind after a rough day. Especially when it's followed with some kind of decadent fragrant body oil or body butter mousse. Moannnnnn...

Katee,
What body scrub/polish are you using? Are they from Candyessence? I also tried to make my own blend of body oil...

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:18 am      Reply with quote
My new favorite thing is doing OCM using Burt's Bees Orange Essence cleanser, which I discovered recently when I read CareKate's review on EDS. Actually,someone had given me a trial size tube of it, but I had put it away and forgotten about it ...

I love using it because even though I don't have any visible blackheads or whiteheads, I can feel it dislodging stuff ... and using it has become a very therapeutic activity in and of itself!
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
I love a hot bath with Aveeno oil in it. Mmmmm...

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
My elos laser treatments by far. I leave the clinic glowing, gleaming, and rose petal soft Razz
joani.sp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Lipstick or lip gloss. I feel naked without it and my lips need the protection here in Florida. It makes me happy to look...awake!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
shower! Get rid of everything from head to toe!
I don't really enjoy mask that much since I have to wait, no patient.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
shower! Get rid of everything from head to toe!
I don't really enjoy mask that much since I have to wait, no patient.

yeah I like that with a choccamochascrubby bar!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
I love my bubble and scented bath routines as well as a nice relaxing facial. Anything that makes me feel a little more pampered.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
I love putting on eye makeup and achieving many different looks. It appeals to my artistic and fantasy sides. But even more, I love reading about other people's beauty routines on forums Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Milk or Oatmeal baths. Hehe.. And I love using my Ultrasonic beauty device. Smile
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Wild Cat wrote:

Katee,
What body scrub/polish are you using? Are they from Candyessence? I also tried to make my own blend of body oil...

I make my own scrubs and polishes. I make a scrumptious emulsified sugar scrub and another super delicious walnut shell scrub. I have a few others in my arsenal as well. Nothing better after a hard workout!
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
Using the Clarisonic facial brush - especially on my forehead. I find the vibrations soothing.

And I have to add - anything with essential oils. Like putting any Decleor Aromessence on after spraying my face with Avene thermal water. And I am not joking when I say, my kittie comes out for this as well - she must smell the oils and pops her head up as she likes neroli and angelique! Razz

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
I love using my EpidermxII and feeling the crystals scrub off all the dead skin and flakes. I also love putting on makeup and see myself transform from scary looking in the morning to passing off as presentable. Laughing
cristaline
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Washing my face at night followed by the application of moisturizer. I really enjoy taking care of my skin.

As far as makeup, I like applying eye makeup. I also love applying red lipstick and then standing back to view the glamorous drama of bold red lips.
kez
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
I love the feel of skin after its been exfoliated and then moisturised. I am currently usi.ng Mor's strawberry body butter, very yummy
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:10 am      Reply with quote
Exfoliate (JB peel) are favorite part of my routine, that leave my skin clear and brighter, i usually exfoliate my skin twice a week, after exfoliate I will put on mask for a better result.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:43 am      Reply with quote
My favourite part of my routine is cleansing. I love the feeling straight after of feeling clean and having nothing on my face.
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:18 am      Reply with quote
My current PM routine - absolutely adore all the natural fragrances

Spray OP's Jasmine Night Conditioner
Followed by either Clarins Blue Orchid or Lotus Oils while face is damp
Decleor Essential Balm
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |