Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Higher discounts
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
terrific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:52 am      Reply with quote
I was wondering how many post it takes to get to higher discount levels.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
I think if you look in the lounge you can find an link to the exact numbers, its something like:

10-50 posts = Full Member = 5% discount.
50-250 posts = Senior Member = 10% discount.
250-1000 posts = Preferred Member = 15% discount.
over 1000 posts = VIP = 20% discount.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
terrific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Thank You for the info. I did look for the link but could not find it. I appreciate your answer!
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:59 am      Reply with quote
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=11410

Here you go, its a sticky at the top of the forum. Very Happy

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Also, if you click by your name in any post, where it shows the % of your current discount, it takes you directly to that post that shows the number of posts = discount levels.
terrific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:03 am      Reply with quote
You are both very nice. I really can use the navigation help. Now I know where to look. Thank You very much! :)
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Well heck marci65, you taught me something new today! Laughing

terrific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:06 am      Reply with quote
I learn something new everyday and today was no exception.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
terrific wrote:
I learn something new everyday and today was no exception.

Haha! Im so surprised I never notice you can just click on that!

terrific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:11 am      Reply with quote
You know it seems to be that the simplest routes are the ones we don't realize are there, in many things in life. In my case the computor is no exception. Laughing
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Amen sister! (Or brother! Wink )

terrific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:15 am      Reply with quote
sister. I guess i should put my info in my postings. I like that it can be done that way but I have not gotten around to doing it yet. Maybe today
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:18 am      Reply with quote
You should, I like it will people have siggy's, silly or seroius. It makes me feel like I know their personality better! Very Happy

Wow, Im a nerd... Embarassed

terrific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:19 am      Reply with quote
well then...welcome a new nerd cause i just did the info. hehehehe
terrific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:20 am      Reply with quote
well I thought i did but it is not there? I will try again.
terrific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:20 am      Reply with quote
ok fixed it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Cancer survivor huh? Thats pretty inspiring.

terrific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Yeah 10 years. Breast Cancer. It takes a toll but I am alive and doing well. The treatments are harder on your body and skin than the cancer ever could be. I could not believe what a toll it took on my skin. esp the radiation in my neck area. It has taken years to fix it and it is still not right. Obagi has worked wonders.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Ive heard that about the treatments, people say they look 20 years older. But thats a heck of a thing for your body to go through, it makes sense that it would show. Glad to hear that you have had good results from a product. Smile

terrific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:35 am      Reply with quote
That is exactly right. I looked at least 20 years older. So after treatments was done I had a face lift, during my mascetomies(sp), the doctor gave me a great price on the lift cause i was having surgery anyway. Then I started Obagi and some laser treatments. They all worked together just great. I saw my family in California for the first time in 5 years this Christmas and they thought I looked YOUNGER than my age. When I showed them the pictures they could not believe the change.[/list]
Lola Moroney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Never knew how discounts were worked out as I have been a member for years and did not bother to log on though always read reviews - thanks. Good health to everyone for 2007 and beyond and to you terrific
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:47 am      Reply with quote
Oh! I want to get 20% off but it's a long long way to go......... Rolling Eyes
terrific
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Thank You Lola, for the kind thoughts.

I am working toward my 10%.
RMB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Thanks! I didn't know there was a 20% discount. See you there in 2015. Very Happy
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
RMB wrote:
Thanks! I didn't know there was a 20% discount. See you there in 2015. Very Happy

Ha! No doubt. Its going to take me forever to get there - mind you, I'm quite content with my 15%
Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |