Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

ardell eye lash serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Where in Dallas, Texas can this be purchased. I have called just about every drugstore around.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I dont live in Dallas, but I found it at the CVS drugstore. You can try cvs.com or even drugstore.com, you may have better luck finding it online.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Think few may have found it at Walgreens, but that was a while back. For me I couldn't find it so I just ordered in online. When everything was said and done, think it was like $6 to have it shipped.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
It's also super cheap at drugstore.com.
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
I just gave up and ordered it from drugstore.com. I already have great eyelashes, in spite of being abused, so I'm looking forward to what it will do - maybe no more mascara - what a concept.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
I live in the UK and was unable to find Ardell here. Previously our dear Carrie was most kind in custom purchasing Ardell for me. However most recently I was able to find a supplier on Ebay - definately worth a try if you are unable to find Ardell elsewhere Smile
freckles127
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered mine from drugstore.com and it's mega cheap.. I think about $2 for each.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:20 am      Reply with quote
I've been using my ardell lash for 2 weeks now, and OMG its amazing. My lashes are softer and longer. When I was using my eyelash curler, my lash curled up SO much longer than before. Its obvious results..i likeee
littlescooby
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:20 am      Reply with quote
I too have found that Ardell leaves your lashes in great condition.

I stopped using mascara during the day a couple of months ago, switching to Ardell for daytime use. I had a small section of lashes which were very brittle and I do not think that my mascara was helping the issue at all.

That section of lashes have now grown almost as long as the other lashes. I now curl my lashes and apply the Ardell which holds the curl all day.

I do still wear mascara on the odd occasion, usually in the evening and what I do now is apply a layer of Ardell as a base protector, allowing it to dry before putting on my mascara
Smile
raindrop921
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:29 am      Reply with quote
I really hope it doesn't get discontinued. It always seem like whenever I find something wonderful, it alway end up being discontinued.
littlescooby
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi Raindrop921

Yes, I think we all 'live in fear' of our favorite product being discontinued. I always have a couple of unopened tubes just in case ! Smile
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
raindrop921 wrote:
I really hope it doesn't get discontinued. It always seem like whenever I find something wonderful, it alway end up being discontinued.

I know! I hate that. I have been searching for Ardell and I'm wondering if I'm looking in the wrong places. Like where inside the drugstore is it located? I always look where the rest of the Ardell stuff is (fake lashes ect.) but haven't found it yet.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:04 am      Reply with quote
i got mine at drugstore.com
and i can't believe the shipping was 3 times as expensive as the mascara. what's up with that??? I live in IL is the shipping place that far from where i live??
Moocheez
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:09 am      Reply with quote
raindrop921 wrote:
i got mine at drugstore.com
and i can't believe the shipping was 3 times as expensive as the mascara. what's up with that??? I live in IL is the shipping place that far from where i live??

raindrop: I live in IL too, and I got mine from Ulta. They stock it, $3.99/tube.
raindrop921
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:21 am      Reply with quote
REALLY??? that's awesome. I have checked CVS and Walgreens and they dont carry the lash serum. I will see if there are any ulta in the chicago area. Thanks!
littlescooby
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:48 am      Reply with quote
I live in the UK, so unfortunately Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator is not available to buy here. When I first started using it I could not find a website for love nor money that wouls ship to the UK. Carekate very kindly custom purchased my first 2 tubes of this. Since then I have been fortunate enough to find this item on Ebay and so I have stocked up !

If you are unableto find Ardell elsewhere, Ebay may well be worth a try.
hlg22
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:09 am      Reply with quote
I do love this product. I buy mine at drugstore.com, as I couldn't find it at CVS in my area. Only problem is that my lashes were pretty long and full when I started, and I'm afraid they're going to get too long! When I curl them they now reach over the top of the curler! Very Happy Also, with the Ardell, my lashes hold a curl all day - before they didn't. With the Ardell and the blue-black 1000 hours lash dye, I doubt I will ever wear mascara again, which makes me VERY happy!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:41 am      Reply with quote
salli wrote:
Where in Dallas, Texas can this be purchased. I have called just about every drugstore around.

Salli, I can't find it anywhere on the Northeast side of the metroplex. So, I just ordered mine from drugstore.com, too.

Ari

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think you can get it at local retail stores anymore, I don't know why but the previous places that used to carry it don't any longer. Your best bet iswww.drugstore.com or you can PM me for one because I bought a dozen tubes last time I ordered from drugstore.com so I wouldn't have to re-order everytime I got a CP request from an overseas member....

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
I always look when I stop by any of the CVS's in Connecticut. To date, still haven't found any.

I was at Bed Bath & Beyond today, and they have Ardell Fake Eyelashes and Ardell Adhesives, but no Ardell Lash Serum. Drats!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought this...maybe a week ago at a Long's drug store. It was in one of those shelf displays with the fake eyelashes, hidden between aisles.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
I'm on RevitaLash.. Do you think I can use Ardell in the morning and RevitaLash at night? I mean.. do you guys it's okay for me to apply Ardell on the lash base line..? Will this effect anything?
littlescooby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:08 am      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:
I'm on RevitaLash.. Do you think I can use Ardell in the morning and RevitaLash at night? I mean.. do you guys it's okay for me to apply Ardell on the lash base line..? Will this effect anything?

I have not yet tried Revitalash but have been using Jan Marini Age Intervention Eyelash for 4 months now. Over the past 2 months I have discarded my mascara in favour of using Ardell during the daytime and in the evening I continue to apply JMAIE.

JMAIE has been fabulous in the respect that it has most definately increased my lash growth, however as it is applied solely to the lash line it is not possible for it to actually condition the lashes themselves. I previously had an issue with lash breakage. However since I have used Ardell on a daily basis (in favour of mascara) the condition of my lashes has improved ten fold.

Smile
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
For you Illinois gals - I have been able to find Ardell at Walgreens, CVS, & ULTA. (The ULTA in Skokie should have re-stocked by now, as I cleaned them out last time I was there, lol)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:15 am      Reply with quote
That's maddening. I'm in Indiana and couldn't find the Ardell anywhere. I even had the girl in the cosmetics department at Walgreens call Ardell. She was told they were not marketing in my area. No Ulta, no CVS.

kimberly
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |