Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

SK11 Facial Essence Treatment
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:57 am      Reply with quote
Who has used this product and what kind of results did you discover? Would love to hear all feedback Smile
maiea
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:33 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample size of this, and yes, it's wonderful and made my skin feel very happy (hydrated, plump, smooth). I just couldn't afford the price tag!
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:23 am      Reply with quote
i wish i could describe what it does specifically, but the most accurate thing i can say is that it gives me a happy face! sounds lame, doesn't it?!? i bought this in conjunction with the Eve Lom cleanser so it's hard to say which does what, but my face hasn't looked this glowing in ages. even after some major breakouts whilst on holiday (not sure what the culprit was, but it may have just been stress as we had my boyfriend's family over here from scotland....), the rest of my face just looks gorgeous. it has reduced redness and irritation greatly which my pale face gets regularly due to strong actives. this seems to be a pretty controversial product and people claim it thins the skin. my face (unlike the rest of my body) has very thick skin so this doesn't bother me at all. it just seems to have clarified my complexion....

it also seems to be a very love it or hate it product, so i would definitely get a sample first! as i said, in my case, it does give me happy face. (and i disagree about the cost. it seems to last a long time and you need very little.) again, i really with i could be more specific. i bought it in a moment of weakness and am now loathe to be without it.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:07 am      Reply with quote
I bought it, used it for a few weeks, did nothing special for me, so back it went to Saks.

Even though I liked the smell, the process, etc. - I am trying to streamline and keep only what really works for me. I probably have more stuff or equal to the local Bloomies, accumulated over the years, and shelved upon dicovering that it does not do much for my skin.

I also prefer skin care with lesser amount of chemicals, since there is a substantial absorbtion thru the skin.

HTH,
Lucy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:24 am      Reply with quote
i bought it ages ago and never managed to make it part of my routine. i lived in japan for years and everyone always raved about it so i bought it last yr on a trip back.. i was just thinking this morning as i looked at it sat there basically unused that i should try to use it again if anything to use it up as it cost me a bit. who knows, maybe i will see some results if i manage to do it every day! Very Happy
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:31 am      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:

I also prefer skin care with lesser amount of chemicals, since there is a substantial absorbtion thru the skin.

HTH,
Lucy.

Does anyone have a complete ingredient list for this? I saw the ingredient list for this a while back and recall being surprised at how few chemicals it contained. Mabye I am mistaking it with something else though!
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
I am very cautious about this line after the quality problem happened in China.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
sigma wrote:

HTH,
Lucy.

Does anyone have a complete ingredient list for this? I saw the ingredient list for this a while back and recall being surprised at how few chemicals it contained. Mabye I am mistaking it with something else though!

Ingredients: Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Water, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the ingredients! That is what I call "just a few chemicals". Although I imagine that not everyone would see it that way. Cool
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
Thanks for the ingredients! That is what I call "just a few chemicals". Although I imagine that not everyone would see it that way. Cool

Laughing moi aussi!
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Doesn't work for my oily skin Crying or Very sad
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
i got horrible outbreak after using this Confused
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:58 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all your feedback ladies. I might try to get a sample or swap on mua before making a purchase Smile
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
great for oily skin, making it less oily (balancing) but moisturizing as well. I even can use it alone during hot days.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:

Theresa, from memory I think the treatment essence is around 95%+ pure "pitera" extract. Though I did once see the ingredients listed on an MUA review, too many to go through! It does have some sort of petrochemical (glycol) and preservative listed.

I have a small sample of this.. my skin does not like it at all. Even combining with the ZB routine, most products absorb very well while the face is still damp. But this essence stuff just makes my face feel greasy and tacky. I think it did eventually cause some blocked pores. This will probably end up as another leg moisturiser :P
florayen
5% products discount

Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
I used it years ago and loved it. It made my skin look brighter (and that was it) but I couldn't keep up with its pricey tag. I can get the same results using some good masks.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |