Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review:My results from JMEyelash with Mascara..with PICS!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.makeupalley.com/board/m.asp?id=49001572

I'm have Lancome Hypnose on in the pics. Sorry I didn't know how to post pics another way. Let me know what you think....I'm running out of JM and gonna switch to Revitalash soon.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, I officially hate you! Laughing Let me know how the Revitalash goes, I'm almost tempted to pull the trigger on that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Beautiful! I caved and bought the Revitalash. I've got to try this stuff. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

kimberly
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
LOL....I do have a few small gaps but I covered it up nicely. From time to time I lost lashes but they do grow back...I've heard Revitalash may be better and then gonna try Carekates serum too! Jan Marini is impressive but didn't like loosing lashes and getting gaps. I will keep you posted on revitalash after a few months of use.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Holy guacamole!! Those things need a leash!! Laughing Impressive to say the least....If I had lashline like that I'd probably just tint them...do they get tangled up when you try to put mascara on them?! I swear, everytime I see one of these lash snapshots I'm just agog! The results are just astounding....I'm hoping to high heaven that a less expensive equivalent to the JM and Revitalash product will surface soon..Until then, I will remain,
Bitter and jealous Pudoodles Laughing
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
thanks....i look at them so much that i don't see what you all see....they look normal to me now. They do sometimes get tangled up and they have a natural curl so they are uncontrollable sometimes and i have to use a comb and push them into place cause the curl too much. They don't look crazy long like that one girl who used Revitalash that I posted the other day?!
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
momtwin1998 wrote:
thanks....i look at them so much that i don't see what you all see....they look normal to me now. They do sometimes get tangled up and they have a natural curl so they are uncontrollable sometimes and i have to use a comb and push them into place cause the curl too much. They don't look crazy long like that one girl who used Revitalash that I posted the other day?!

Noooo....they don't look like that! Yours are so magnificent that it is almost ridiculous!!!
Pudoodles
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
momtwin1998 wrote:

Noooo....they don't look like that! Yours are so magnificent that it is almost ridiculous!!!
Pudoodles

well...thanks so much, you don't know how good that makes me feel....because I've been freaking out about loosing lashes...im glad they don't look like that to you or others. Smile
lvcoquette

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
Twinmom,
How were you able to post the pics.? I have been using Revitalash exclusively foe over two months now and want to share my results with you guys. I was usinf KM, but my lashes got too fake looking: I had scattered long thick lashes. Someone told me I looked like Minnie Mouse Very Happy I like Revitalash a lot more. Mine were also starting to fall out too much.

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Oops, sorry about all thetypos, I just got a new laptop and am not used to it yet! Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
lvcoquette wrote:
Twinmom,
How were you able to post the pics.? I have been using Revitalash exclusively foe over two months now and want to share my results with you guys. I was usinf KM, but my lashes got too fake looking: I had scattered long thick lashes. Someone told me I looked like Minnie Mouse Very Happy I like Revitalash a lot more. Mine were also starting to fall out too much.

i posted them on makeupalley and then just copied and pasted to my post. I didn't know how to post a pic on here? Where your lashes falling out from Jan Marini? Do my lashes look scattered like Minnie Mouse?
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
Gosh, what a result! your lashes look lush.

Thanks for sharing.
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Gosh, what a result! your lashes look lush.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hey...I'm a senior member now....just noticed!
pinky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
Those lashes are indecent -- I want them so bad! Still waiting for my Jan Marini miracle stuff, so am stuck with puny little stubs for now.
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Great results!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! Those lashes are beautiful, amazing! Wow! Lucky girl!
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Nice!!! I'm so close to caving in and buying this stuff!
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
Ohhh very very nice! Love the way your lashes curl. They look so good they look fake!

Mid-20s Asian female (since I am not mature enough to be called a woman Very Happy). Skin is combination with tendency to dryness around the cheeks and prone to blemishes. Naturally coarse black hair Sad. Lastly but most importantly, you need something purchased in Australia I will be happy to CP :.
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:29 am      Reply with quote
Such long lashes! I can't imagine ever getting that long. Darn my short Asian lashes Sad If I could get half that length I would be happy. I just ordered the Revitalash. I hope it works. If not I can always get my money back.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:51 am      Reply with quote
and you've been grumbling about your results??? sheesh! Rolling Eyes my lashes just wilted when i looked at your pics....
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Twin mom how long did it take to get those results? I have been using for 6 weeks and I am starting to get longer lashes but nothing like what you have!
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:25 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
Twin mom how long did it take to get those results? I have been using for 6 weeks and I am starting to get longer lashes but nothing like what you have!

about 3-4 months

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:27 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
and you've been grumbling about your results??? sheesh! Rolling Eyes my lashes just wilted when i looked at your pics....

sorry Embarassed

I do get gaps so that is why i was grumbling a little.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:35 am      Reply with quote
cuppre wrote:
Ohhh very very nice! Love the way your lashes curl. They look so good they look fake!

Thanks! I don't wear mascara much, but when i do they look fake...i work with a girl who says to me when I wear mascara..."you put your eyelashes on today" Very Happy Without mascara you can hardly see them cause I wear glasses and they are light on the tips.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |