Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Any experience with Anastacia's Brow Enhancing Serum?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P173000&categoryId=701302

New product at Sephora...

Wonder if you could use it on your eyelashes too?
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:47 am      Reply with quote
thank you, edenfield! she told me she was coming out with this months ago -- i hadn't realised it was finally out.... i'll post the ingredients so maybe one of the gurus can tell you if it's safe to use near the eyes:

Water, Glycosaminoglycans, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Proline, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Biotin, Sodium Riboflavin Phosphate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Blue 1

from what i've read about what you're wanting, density most importantly, i think CareKate Lush Lash would be the best for you -- but that's still a few months way....
misskatblack
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't used it but when I clicked the link to Sephora I saw her brow stencils. Anyone tried these? I am curious how they can fit everyone's eyebrows... hmm
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
thank you, edenfield! she told me she was coming out with this months ago -- i hadn't realised it was finally out.... i'll post the ingredients so maybe one of the gurus can tell you if it's safe to use near the eyes:

I don't wanna wait!!! Embarassed Bad Grin

I went to Sephora yesterday with a friend and they had all of her products on display, it looks really nice, but not something I need (the stencils, etc). But I definetly think they're high quality products!
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
edenfield wrote:
I don't wanna wait!!! Embarassed Bad Grin

I went to Sephora yesterday with a friend and they had all of her products on display, it looks really nice, but not something I need (the stencils, etc). But I definetly think they're high quality products!

Laughing

her products really *are* lovely as is she. she's a stickler for quality, even in the products she makes available in her stores. she'll only put stuff out that she uses herself. she's a class act!
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
I have eyebrow stencils, but from eyebrowz.com. I've used them several times and there're made out of thin flexible plastic. You buy them to fit YOUR eyebrows and theres hundreds to choose from even celebrity designs! There is a learning curve but to me its worth it!
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
SusieQ wrote:
I have eyebrow stencils, but from eyebrowz.com. I've used them several times and there're made out of thin flexible plastic. You buy them to fit YOUR eyebrows and theres hundreds to choose from even celebrity designs! There is a learning curve but to me its worth it!

That sounds cool, SusieQ - I'm going to check this out - I hope they ship to Canada!
Pudoodles
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
SusieQ wrote:

That sounds cool, SusieQ - I'm going to check this out - I hope they ship to Canada!
Pudoodles

Shock I've never seen so many different eyebrow options in my life!!! I mean the whole stencil eyebrow is nothing new to me - but this eyebrowz.com redefines the whole "Gee, I need to clean up my brows" dilemna! How ever do you choose, SusieQ? "Whose" eyebrows are you sporting?! I kind of liked the Christina Agwawhateverhernameis eyebrows....
Pudoodles
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
I have not seen it yet or tried it. I do use her Golden Blonde powder brow and I find it plends very nicely.
I support her theory that the brows being maintained opens up your face. I always felt polished and if I had a facelift after I got my brows cleaned up a bit.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
I bought Anastasia brow stencils with a Nordstrom's Christmas gift card. Previously, I had their Anastasia trained guru, do my brows. I mostly don't worry about my brows but did enjoy the look. The stencils are great.My problem lies in my dexterity. Currently, I have one brow shorter than the other from my eager plucking. I'm thinking maybe have them done professionally every few months & using the stencils to keep them in shape in between.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |