Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

SuperCOP 2x - does it ball up for anyone else?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
I tried mixing with emu oil, using emu oil before and after but SuperCOP 2x always balls up.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Yep, yep - balls up on me too.

I've been spritzing a wee bit of my hydrosol right b4 the emu it helps a bit.

Luckily, it's a PM treatment, so I'm not all that concerned about it, but it is yuckky, lol.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Candy - I wonder how it's supposed to work if it balls up?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
Normally I would agree whole-heartedly - but in this case I KNOW the SC2X is working despite the balling as I can definitely feel it! I think in this case it's a matter of how much is begin absorbed, which might explain why no other CP's worked well for me. Idea

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
I rub it in by using another moisturiser on top. It's a terrible texture.
bubbleoffplumb
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:59 am      Reply with quote
rjez -
here's the reply i posted at skin bio - hope it helps somewhat...
"I've been using the super cop (a cream formulation) for about 2 weeks now.
I was applying emu first, then the super cop w/ no problems.
the past two spplications, tho I noticed some balling up. I know it usually recommended when layering products that you wait (in the emu/copper case) about 10 mins or so for the first product to absorb somewhat before applying the second. well, 2 nights ago I applied my emu and waited close to an hour, then applied the copper - and it still balled up - particularly around my nose and temples!!
Last night I applied the copper first - waited about a half hour, then applied emu to my hands and patted it over.
this seemed to work for me- no balling up -

tonight, I'll try again with emu first - allow to dry a bit, then with a thin coating of copper on my hands - pat that in. remains to be seen if this'll work. I hope so. one of the things I enjoy about these two products is the versatility. I like being able to provide a gentler or more intense application.

hth"
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks! I'll definitely try waiting between emu oil and SuperCOP.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
i just tried the alternative application above-
i put on emu, waited not even 10 mins
then
put the copper cream on my palms and patted (not rubbed)
it in.
no balling!
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
bubbleoffplumb wrote:
i just tried the alternative application above-
i put on emu, waited not even 10 mins
then
put the copper cream on my palms and patted (not rubbed)
it in.
no balling!

Did you use SuperCOP 2x? I've been using just a dab with my finger.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
i was wondering if you were using the sc2x for spot treating.
if i was spot treating, i would do pretty much the same-
a short wait between emu and copper.
I think the key is pressing/patting (ETA: with finger tip if spot treating) as opposed to rubbing.

I'm using the super cop (cream) not the 2x.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah - I spot treat with SuperCOP 2x and use SuperCP serum all over.

For some odd reason I had a reaction yesterday to my Skinactives DMAE serum (itched like crazy) so I didn't use copper. I'll try tonight.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |