Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Hello Babyfish
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 19, 2004 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
wave How are you doing? Have you noticed that Mabsy has become a moderator? Razz

How are the fittings coming along for the June wedding? I hope absolutely dreamy. Maybe that will be you one day too. Smile Curious, what kind of shoes you would wear with such a beautiful outfit. Flats, probably?

Any new perfumes you recommend for the summer? I always love to read your reviews about them.

Haven't heard from you in awhile, glad to see you're back Wink
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 20, 2004 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Fantasia,

You know that I miss you when I was so busy doing something else. Just yesterday, I could finally sit down and breath and come back to see how you girls are doing here...It seems there are so many new names and good news and interesting topics...It will take me some time to catch up...hee hee hee...Yes, I saw Mabsy as our new "skin care moderator". I'm so jealous, if I can only beat her with 1100 plus posts I would be the one hoding this job now ...Just kidding! Mabsy is our skin care diva. She is OUR GIRL! And you will be the next promoted moderator, I bet all my supply of BE eye glimmers on this...Well, how about Fantasia: EDS Forum Mood Moderator, because it seems to me you always want to see happy members posting happy posts and positive reviews... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

About the wedding, my dear friend is driving everyone crazy with all the rehearsals for her wedding...Phew! I can't blame her, she wants it to be the most beautiful day of her life...I will tell you about the "makeup rehearsals" and all the new ptds I have tried on my face. We have lots of fun! For the outfit, I will wear a pair of beautiful pink distressed leather shoes (very pointy with heels...ouch!). I have to learn how to walk gracefully in them...yeah! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oooh! perfume, I don't know why but I really am into Dior recently. It was not my plan but I just got quite a few new things from Dior, Chris 1947 is one of them ( but I like Forever and Ever better!). I also got my new pair of sunglasses from Dior too, and guess what they are pink shades...hee hee...I know I can look very tacky if I'm not very careful. You should not spend too much money to end up looking so cheap!

I'm glad too that you still remember me. I will try my best to write as many reviews as I can of all the things that I have tried recently.
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 21, 2004 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Dear twin fish who just loves pink Exclamation , how I've -WE'VE - missed you. Wink

Forum mood moderator, ha ha ha, that's sounds more you than me, you are the one who is always so happy and cheerful. Laughing

What is a makeup rehearsal? I know we have wedding rehearsals but makeup? please tell me, it sounds so wonderful, are facials also included? Drool

Talk to you soon.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |