Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Recommendation for toner with AHA/+BHA, please...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I'm after a mild toner that contains AHA and BHA. Any recommendations? TIA

Catxxx
hendricks
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:10 am      Reply with quote
i don't know of any with AHA and BHA together. DDF has a nice AHA one, also Aqua Glycolic, and Clinique has a nice BHA one.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:25 am      Reply with quote
I use the SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner. It has AHA in it, but I don't know the percentage. Here is the description:

"Optimal for combination or oily skin, Equalizing Toner helps balance, refresh, and restore the skin’s protective pH mantle while removing residue. Hydroxy acids help exfoliate dead skin cells while botanical extracts such as witch hazel, rosemary, aloe and chamomile soften, soothe, and tone the skin. This fragrance-free and oil-free toner contains anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner Benefits:

Hydroxy acids gently exfoliate dead skin cells
Helps restore the skin´s protective pH mantle
Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory
Ideal for combination or oily skin"

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks MystyPines and hendricks. Will look into your recommendations. I have previously tried Clinique but found it too drying and irritating.

I wonder if one could buy an AHA toner and add some aspirin to it?? hmm
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
Fromwww.ifeelpretty.com.
They also have a choice of strength.

HTH,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Lucy. The actual website is:

http://www.ifeelprettyproducts.com/index.htm

Does anybody else use it?

Cat
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
I enjoy this one....its by neutrogena.

http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_44.asp?lProductLineID=13
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Proactiv toner contain AHA at 6%. But I find it drying. Clinique contain too much alcool. Ive just order Ifeelpretty...so I dont know wet !

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Aqua glycolic toner for awhile (about 5 bottles so far Laughing ) and I really love it. It has glycolic acid (obviously) and I can't remember if it's AHA or BHA but I think it's the opposite one of salicylic acid... I use a cleanser with Salicylic acid, so I don't need a toner with both.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:

Cat

I use it and love it!!! It's fabulous. I love buying from there...just put in another order for one of her serums and the antioxidant spray.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:01 am      Reply with quote
I also like the IFP AHA/BHA been useing if for maybe a 6 months now. But I use the higher strength one. Not as a toner, but as a daily use exfoliant. Works nice, and helps alot on my enlarged facial pores.

I also like the Antiox product, body line and, and facial oils.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:39 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika
Let me know if you like her serum better then your Ylang Ylang Laughing
ParisTroika wrote:
Agent OO-CAT wrote:

Cat

I use it and love it!!! It's fabulous. I love buying from there...just put in another order for one of her serums and the antioxidant spray.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:52 am      Reply with quote
katya wrote:
ParisTroika
Let me know if you like her serum better then your Ylang Ylang Laughing
ParisTroika wrote:
Agent OO-CAT wrote:

Cat

I actually ordered the healing serum (the one for blemishes). Once my Ylang Ylang gets lower (which will be FOREVER it seems Smile ) I will be trying her serum for oily skin...I keep forgetting to email her for the ingredient list to see how it compares...

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:32 am      Reply with quote
PARIS...the ingredient is listed on the website...wait let me check...

-Clarifying serum : Hazelnut oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, red raspberry seed oil, borage seed oil, evening primerose oil, lavender essential oil, german chamomille, rose geranium and palmarosa oils

Ive order it so im waiting to receive my package to try it. Next I think I will try the one from Pure Skin Formulation.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:45 am      Reply with quote
Haha...I had been missing that little link on the page the whole time!

Thanks...I'm an idiot... Razz

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:52 am      Reply with quote
No problem !...And your not a idiot...I always apreciate your skincare recommendation and experiences Wink

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |