Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review for Zenbiotic Body Milk Moisturizer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Miranets already commented on this lotion in her ongoing Zenbiotic diary, but I thought I would go ahead and do a separate review of it. As you guys know I'm a fan of many of the Zenbiotic products, so when I ordered this stuff I was very optimistic, and let's just say I was not disappointed--- I LOVE this stuff!! On the website it says that it was designed to do for the body what the Zenbiotic Cell Renewal Serum does for your face. Finally, a company realizing that the skin on the rest of our bodies needs as much care as the skin on our faces!!! Frankly, I love the idea of actually nourishing my skin when I moisturize instead of just slathering on some petrochemical-based lotion. I only ordered a small size to start with so I've only been using it on my hands, but believe you me, when I get a bigger bottle I'm going to practically bathe in this stuff. The texture is very thin--- kind of a cross between a lotion and a serum, and it definitely goes on better on damp skin, so I apply it either right when I get out of the shower, or I mist my skin with Zenbiotic's Oxytoner or Caudalie's Grape Water first. Because it's thinner it may not be enough for severely dry, chapped skin, but after I use it my skin is soft and supple. And the best part? The SMELL!! Oh my goodness, I'm addicted to the smell! People who are used to the artificial perfumey scents found in drugstore lotions and Victoria's Secret lotion may not be too keen on how this lotion smells, but to me it's pure heaven. It's a very unusual, fresh, natural scent, and after I apply it I can't stop smelling my hands. Also, I could be imagining this, but I actually think the small age spots I have on the back of one of my hands are starting to fade--- that would be awesome!!! I'll keep using it and report back on my progress.

Zenbiotic Body Milk Moisturizer can be bought atwww.zenbiotic.com. A 1 oz mini bottle costs $4.95, and a larger 4 oz bottle is $16.95. The ingredients are:
Butchers broom extract, rosemary, rose extract, ginseng extract, horsetail extract, safflower oil, guarana extract, lemon extract, witch hazel extract, kelp extract, carrot oil, thyme extract, yellow dock extract, wormwood extract.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:50 am      Reply with quote
**********2nd REVIEW in this thread ***********

As always, I wanted to use this product for a few weeks before I posted my review. Zenbiotic's Body Milk is defintely not your run-of-the-mill moisturizer. It actually took me about a week to get used to it and realize its benefits. It is very nourishing and gentle. I absolutely LOVE that it does not contain any chemicals or synthetic ingredients. Liz described its texture well- in between a lotion and a serum. (I forgot to shake the bottle the first few times I used it so my first impression of it wasn't that great- D'OH!). It soaks in right away and is absolutely NOT greasy. This is the ONLY moisturizer I can apply to my chest, back and throat and NOT break out. It also does not transfer onto my bra. Similarly to Liz, I apply it right after my shower when my skin is still damp or I use the Oxytoner first. Overall, my sensitive skin loves it! The scent is unlike anything I've ever come across- sort of rosy with a little bit of fresh herbalness thrown in. I really like it! Very Happy

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |