Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Ifeelpretty - Healing serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » DIY and Home-based Company Skincare Product Reviews
Reply to topic
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Awhile back while reading a thread, one of the members had recommended ifeelprettyproducts and so I visited the site. I had ordered the bodyspray (spun sugar) which smells yummy and the Pretty as can be healing serum, which is for spot treatments for breakouts. I had it in my drawer for awhile and never used it. Last week I got two gargantuan cyst pimple. It hurt like a mofo and was so ooglie. I used the BBS acne gel but it wasn't helping at this stage, even though I was applying it AM and PM for a week. Usually the bbs acne gel is good for the smaller jobs. I tried other things but it wasn't working and it was just sitting there on my face. I tried to extract it, no good. It wasn't budging. So I found the healing serum and figured I had nothing else to lose. So I massaged the oil to the two areas. The oil was actually exfoliating the dead skin. The next morning I woke up to the pimples deflating and less red. It dried up the pimples so I was able to peel off the dead skin. The pimples are not instantly gone but it's slowly going down. Much better than what I had before. I'll use this for a couple of more days and see what happens. But I was excited of the immediate result and wanted to share this experience.

Here are the ingredients:
Hazelnut oil, Jojoba oil, Helichrysum essential oil, German chamomile essential oil,
Tea tree essential oil,Palmarosa essential oil, Rosewood essential oil, Lavender essential oil and Lemon essential oil
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:04 am      Reply with quote
f you are an acne sufferer, have enlarged pores or oily skin I really feel an effective BHA product is a must have. Many BHAs are on the market that are ineffective.

That is a must have for me also. I use a number of the IFP products, and I like them. Simple, basic, effective, and won't break the bank.

The clarifying serum can be used once or twice a day, I like to dilute it with the Antioxidant DMAE mist (you can also use the Anti/ox only mist).

It is not skin drying IMO, but it does help the skin regulate its own oil production better, and "normalize" and help enable pores to shed gunk better.

The BHA can be used once a day or every other day depending on your skins needs. Overuse can cause dryness and irritation.

The healing serum is a spot treatment, it can be used throughout the day and evening as a spot treatment.

Products are applied as follows(if you are using the IFP line):

Cleanse (wait 20/30 min is cleanser pH is over 5.5)- the IFP cleanser is a 5.5 pH, so no wait with it. (available soon, I am testing some right now)
IFP AHA/BHA liquid (wait 20/30 min before using other activities)
apply gel or serum based activities.
Clarifying serum, mixed with AO mist. Spot treat with healing serum if needed
last add Any lotions or creams you use.

The link posted above that I wrote on pH and wait times will help you alot to explain when and why to wait. I think I also addressed product thickness and application and absorbency issues on that one.

If you use other products with the IFP line, both product thickness, pH, and activities in the product can dictate when you use what.
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
my sushi secret wrote:
sormuimui wrote:
If you're looking for a similar product I'd say go for Desert Essence Blemish Touch stick - much more effective, roller ball is GOOD plus it's not greasy at all. It's still mostly alcohol but I don't mind it, I much prefer that to the bb's.

Sormuimui, does this have tea tree oil in it? I think I bought this before and never ended up using it. The one I have is in a clear frosted glass or plastic container....I need to find it.

Yep, that should be the one. It's also 2x the size of the burt's bees so it's essentially cheaper. It's actually similar in ingredients to Osea's Corrector Oil except Osea's version might not have the alcohol but I actually don't mind the alcohol in the DE because it probably does a good job killing the bacteria after extractions. Although I don't think it's strong enough to be used as your only product, but I sure like it enough to keep on buying it!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |