Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

How much do you spend pr month on beauty products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:35 am      Reply with quote
Just curious. I spend approximately 600 pr month on beauty supplies that includes botox raidesse etc...makeup etc . It does not include plastic surgery and porcelain veneers-that was 50,000 last year!No I am not really rich I work my ass off though I will tell you that!Was it worth it?Absolutely! Laughing
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:38 am      Reply with quote
i would say $300 for me, i cant stop buying new skin products..and i'm only 20!..whats gonna happen to me in the next 10 years then huh???..hahah, i will feel sorry for my hubby in the future!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:43 am      Reply with quote
I have not spent all that much money on skincare products, but I am sure I will be since I found EDS! I'm sensing trouble coming on. I already bought the LightStim, and am about to place an order for a couple of things on Candy's site. I don't want to try too many products though since I already have some unused products from my previous purchases.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:15 am      Reply with quote
Depends I would say it averages out to atleast $300 a month
angelina
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:46 am      Reply with quote
I've now exceeded $5k but that's because i kept reading about all these new products in the past month. I'm new so there's all these things I want and I went on a bit of a shopping spree. I will cut down drastically in the coming months. I just ordered a damn Pilates machine too. I dont' know why they are so expensive Sad I ordered the Allegro Tower of Power - It's about $3800 after shipping and I will probably have to pay 13% tax and brokerage fees on it. Living in Canada is really bad for buying cosmetics, clothes and almost anything that has to do with being pretty.
jacque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:18 am      Reply with quote
you girls are so so so rich!
I have never counted it, but won't be that much.
Wink
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:23 am      Reply with quote
what a terrible question! I've truly never asked myself that.

Shock

I'd be horrified,if I added up the annual amount.
babygirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:26 am      Reply with quote
I dont even wanna know cos i would feel soooooooo guilty!!!My new year resoultion is to keep the spending down though hehe Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:49 am      Reply with quote
I figure it to be about $350 a month on skincare products. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:59 am      Reply with quote
Probably about 100-200 bucks. Not too bad.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I think around $100, cannot spend more right now, so i have to be really picky in what I order.
bears
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:44 am      Reply with quote
I think around $200 but would like to spend more.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Come on gils !!! How can you spend so much/ months. My skincare regimen is maybe 300 $ but it last for a couple of months...Maybe I buy a new product or two (like a eye shadow or a gloss)And I get a facial every two months.I dont understand ...Well maybe it depends on the products you are using... Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:14 am      Reply with quote
I think it averages out to at least $200 a month.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
I think that I average around $200 a month on skin care products. If I add in IPL treatments, facials and such, it's a lot more... I try not to think about it. Wink
snowie_bunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
I never noticed, but maybe 100-150 a month.
leidon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Jeez, an astronomical amount since joining this forum. Just in the last couple of months I've purchased Dermawand, Lightstim, Zeno, FIR sauna, ISC active serum, hydra cool, & firming complex, Epidermx, Chrysalyx, Naturdermx, Candessence dmae & c serum, Jan Marini, revitalash, lip fusion xl, the ingredients for Katee's eye potion, etc. I am out of control. I'm hoping this will all subside since I'm fairly new to the forum & will soon run out of new products to try. But. . . in my defense, it's only until I find my HG beauty routine . . . yeah right who am I kidding. Always searching for the latest & greatest. . . it's like an * spam alert *. I guess we are all entitled to our simple pleasures. Hey, at least we'll all be looking mighty hot when we're senior citizens & we can thank the EDS forum for that. Then it'll all be worth it!
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
I also think about $300.00 a month, but I really do not want to know.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
About $300 a month, including skin/haircare.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
I'd say around $200.
Magdalene1961

Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Well it can vary for me. Last month I purchased about $150 in makeup/body products/skin care and will likely not spend any more (i hope) until maybe next month and maybe $50 at that. Some of what i did get I shared with friends/family as well. Very Happy
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
I refill on skincare products every three months. For some, every six months, it all depends.
I find the creams can last because I don't need to apply a lot because it is highly concentrated, but there are times when I put on more during dry/cold season.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
About $100 a month
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
about $100 a month. but thats being economical and limiting myself
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:29 am      Reply with quote
Wow, I'm feelin' cheap here Embarassed . I like the DIY aspect as well as drugstore finds for skincare. If I'd spend $300/month on skincare, I don't know what I would do with myself! OK, so maybe I'm just tightening up my pockets here, lol. But hey, if you've got it, there's no shame in that to spend it on yourself Very Happy . I just don't 'got it' right now Laughing, college life can be depressing and poor.... Wink

Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |