Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Candessence January Special!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:43 am      Reply with quote
Was just perusing the Candessence website to see what's new, and lo and behold there was my New Year's present to myself! Laughing Check out her January Special...

http://www.candessence.com/Monthly.html

I am forever going through containers of the Yummy Scrub, so this is a great way to repurchase along with her amazing Cleansing Butter and Whipped Decadence Body Butter. I've used Candy's cleansing and body butters in several other scents, but the two new ones she is offering for this special sound absolutely divine...and so my Candessence collection grows yet again! Laughing

Anyway, just wanted to share...and wish you all a happy new year! wave

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Ohhhhhhh man - all THAT and monoi d' tahiti! swooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon...
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:50 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Ohhhhhhh man - all THAT and monoi d' tahiti! swooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon...

I know! That is going in the shopping basket as well... Laughing

Where is a "swoon" icon when we need one?? Laughing

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
You have no idea how much I want the Monoi jasmine. I wrote Candy on Monday and haven't heard back. I'm loving her 4% DMAE and now want to try the 6 and her new C.

kimberly
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for posting this. I love monoi d'tahiti. I just ordered it in Gardenia. Very Happy
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
Thank you for posting this. I love monoi d'tahiti. I just ordered it in Gardenia. Very Happy

You're very welcome, Tam! All of Candy's products smell so wonderful, I'm always excited when she comes out with new scents!

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
For those that have ordered from Candessence before, how long does it usually take for an order to ship? Thanks!
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered two of the Gardenia (hopefully she's not run out yet!!!)

I love Candessence!!!!!
My next order will be for her exfoliating cleansing butter in a citrus scent for the AM...since I gave up coffee I need something to perk me up!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
For those that have ordered from Candessence before, how long does it usually take for an order to ship? Thanks!

Here's the Info page from Candy's website:

http://www.candessence.com/about.html

Scroll down to "Shipping and Handling" and that should hopefully answer your question!

HTH!
Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Mary! Smile
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
I want to place an order with Candy for the samples of her skin care ... I canNOT wait to try it all out!
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
Thank you Mary! Smile

Any time! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
I want to place an order with Candy for the samples of her skin care ... I canNOT wait to try it all out!

I use all of Candy's skincare products, and they are fantastic...you won't be disappointed! And a little goes a long way, so the samples you get will last long enough that you can start seeing a difference in your skin.

Please post again after you give them a try and let us know what you think!

Mary Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Just ordered 3 of her monoi body butters, Eye'll Be Seeing You (hope it helps w/ fine undereye lines), and samples of 4% DMAE and Triple C serum (due to Katee's rave). I think her pdts are getting raves b/c they're pure and natural and don't have any fillers.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
I gave in to all the rave reviews on her Triple C and DMAE serums and ordered last week. Of course I still have plenty of other stuff ... but I also ordered the monoi butters (hey, I'm from hawai'i and also dance tahitian .. tiare (tahitian gardenia) is part of our costume!

I also ordered the cleansing butter because I adore bergamot too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
Just ordered 3 of her monoi body butters, Eye'll Be Seeing You (hope it helps w/ fine undereye lines), and samples of 4% DMAE and Triple C serum (due to Katee's rave). I think her pdts are getting raves b/c they're pure and natural and don't have any fillers.

Hi tjsmom!

Aside from the fact that they perform wonders for my skin, the purity of Candy's products is one of the things that definitely appealed to me. And you're right...no fillers either! Hope you enjoy your goodies...please post again once you try everything out!

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
Someone stop her from these specials......... hmm I've already vowed to use up my already overflowing cabnet.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
Someone stop her from these specials......... hmm I've already vowed to use up my already overflowing cabnet.

Yup...I'm gonna be in HUGE trouble if she decides to keep up with a new special every month! I guess I **could** entertain the idea of some self-restraint in purchasing...but I think I'd rather just start taking over part of hubby's bathroom space to store the Candessence overflow! Laughing

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
Mary H. wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:

Yup...I'm gonna be in HUGE trouble if she decides to keep up with a new special every month! I guess I **could** entertain the idea of some self-restraint in purchasing...but I think I'd rather just start taking over part of hubby's bathroom space to store the Candessence overflow! Laughing

Mary Very Happy

Wow, hubby gets bathroom space? Mary, we need to talk Cool
tmeyer66
5% products discount

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
I'm getting ready to make my first Candessence purchase! The January special looks awesome. I have a whole closet devoted to my beauty product *stuff*. . .and I have my own bathroom. The significant other - uses the guest bath.

*grin*

Theresa
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
tmeyer66 wrote:
I'm getting ready to make my first Candessence purchase! The January special looks awesome. I have a whole closet devoted to my beauty product *stuff*. . .and I have my own bathroom. The significant other - uses the guest bath.

*grin*

Theresa

Mary are you taking notes?
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
Mary H. wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:

Mary Very Happy

Wow, hubby gets bathroom space? Mary, we need to talk Cool

LOL! Laughing He won't have much after my latest Candessence shipment comes in...maybe room for some shaving cream, and that's about it... Wink

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
tmeyer66 wrote:

*grin*

Theresa

Mary are you taking notes?

Oops...I just saw this after I posted the other comment! Laughing Actually, I have the same setup as Theresa...hubby uses the guest bath! However, I am still not above taking over whatever space he has available there...bad, bad, bad... Embarassed

Mary Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for providing the web page.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Ok Mary, I can breath again, I was really starting to get worried about you, men having any rights in a bathroom just unheard of Laughing Laughing . And I think its time to ground Candy again Wink
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |