Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Mini Review: Line Eliminator by L2K and Kandis
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone. I'd not intended to review this product yet for a few weeks but today I was driving and looked in my rearview mirror and about drove off the road when I realized my 11's were looking much better.

I am 44 with fairly good skin though recently I'd noticed the advent of some smile lines and the 11's were getting out of control. :)As well as some lip lines that were making me crazy. My skin tends to be dry and rarely I'll get a hormonal pimple near the chin.

I was pleased with the L2K system and decided to purchase Kandis's Line Eliminator, more for use against the lip lines.

I've been using LE for approximately three or four weeks. At this point I'm very pleased with the addition of the LE to my regimen. Instead of two solid lines between my eyes I now have vertical commas with smooth spaces between. I'm also using this on my smile lines, one of which has faded to the point of being unnoticable. Additionally, I'm using it on the outside of my eyes more for prevention that anything. I have two very stubborn small lines that have faded somewhat in the border of the lip, coincidentally where my lip tatoo liner is, these two seem better. Not as long or deep. I do understand from Kandis that these will take longer.

I've been using this 2x a day. In the morning, I mix a pea sized amount if the LE with an equal sized amount of the lip cream from the L2K kit and apply that to my lip line, above the lip, outer eye area, 11's, and smile lines.
After waiting for it to absorb I then apply either my Emo or go ahead and apply my make up.

In the evenings I use the LE straight to the same areas referenced above.

LE, as I understand it, is a Matrixyl 3000 product. This is my first product that contains Matrixyl so I don't have anything to compare it to. At first, I found the texture to be very different to anything I'd used before. There is a somewhat sticky feeling to it but perhaps this is normal? I'd appreciate hearing from those of you who use other products. You don't notice the sticky feeling as much in the AM when you mix with the lip creme. It does absorb and at night I hit those areas lightly with a hair dryer after I've finished blowing dry my lips. *never thought I'd say that one* The sticky feeling seems to go away after drying. Also, if I top with the emu oil I don't notice it much.

From the results I've seen at this point I'd certainly purchase this again. I'm very happy with the changes in my 11's.

I decided to not use other products underneath the LE in the 11's and lips and above. In other areas of my face I am using Candy's DMAE in 4%. I intend to add the dmae to the 11's but wanted to get an idea of how the LE worked on it's own.

I hope this helped some of you who were on the fence about this product.
Kimberly
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
I have also been useing the LE for about a week on some very shallow 11 lines. I have had excellent results as well so far. They are almost completely gone.

I received a sample with my lip kit.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
No Fair! Almost completely gone? Woohoo. Are you using it the same way Tangirl? Anything different? I'd love to hear.

kimberly
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
actually I generally just apply full strength twice a day. Smile Sometimes I top it with a bit of the moisterizer cream for day use.

I do give a dryer shot as needed to "dry" it.
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
I apply in conjunction with my other facial products, as a final layer. (Other products are thinner so it does not effect absorption)
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Its helps on some shallow crows feet also - now wish it would take care of the undereye lines. They are shallow, but bothersome.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow? Full strength. I'd be really thrilled if it would do something for that pesky nasal labial line on my right side. Thanks for sharing.

k
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
it is a bit sticky, but the dryer helps (as you noted above) And thats normally how I use all the time.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for the review - for some reason I thought this was for above the lip wrinkles only. d'oh!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |