Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

CareKate's Rosemary Hair Growth Accelerator Treatment
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » DIY and Home-based Company Skincare Product Reviews
Reply to topic
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
cr8vgal wrote:
How can I order CareKate's Rosemary Hair Growth Accelerator Treatment?

Thank you.
Victoria

You need to send a PM to Carekate. But, please note:

1. she has limited internet time at work.
2. her workload has increased recently.
3. she also lost previous PMs so she's hard at work trying to contact those people.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
??? Carrie?? PM or email me.

carekate wrote:
divalovesmusic wrote:
I wish CareKate had a web site
So does CareKate!!! Razz It sure would make things easier.... Very Happy
Thank God! I thought I was in the doghouse or something cuz I hadn't heard from you since Xmas.... Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:03 am      Reply with quote

carekate wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

carekate wrote:
divalovesmusic wrote:
Thank God! I thought I was in the doghouse or something cuz I hadn't heard from you since Xmas.... Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

carekate wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

carekate wrote:
divalovesmusic wrote:

*ducks head sheepishly* Okay, I’ll be emailing you as soon as I catch up with the problem of all the PMs that were lost....

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

Candy, you are a SCREAM! Where did you get that emoticon? I love it, and the "Dude you rock" one!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:04 am      Reply with quote
NEWSFLASH: New information on how to contact CAREKATE!!!

Ok, everyone, I have some exciting news!

I've been in contact with Carrie, and she has advised me that, due to the many problems she's had with the PMs sent to her through EDS being lost, not going through, and the long delays people have experienced in waiting to hear from her, she has gone ahead and set up an internet-based e-mail account specifically for us to use in contacting her! Yay!

If you want to get in contact with Carrie, please send her an e-mail at:

carekate AT hotmail DOT com

Obviously, there are no spaces in her e-mail address; I've written it like this so that she can avoid getting unsolicited junk mail from spambots. So, if you decide to share her e-mail address or repost it for others on the forum, please write it just like this, NOT in the traditional, correct format. She set up this account for our use, so please let's all help her avoid encountering any problems with having to wade through junk e-mail to get to our orders!

Also, please be sure to put some sort of easy for her to recognize reference in the subject line, e.g., "CareKate - Order" or "MemberName from EDS" so the message won't get filtered out as spam.

Lastly, she has updated her product guide to include instructions on how to contact her and/or place an order. If you are interested in obtaining that, please send your requests to me at the e-mail below and I will send it to you as soon as I can:

MermaidGirl-CKPL AT hotmail DOT com
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:09 am      Reply with quote
That is fabulous news.

I love that little man stamping his foot.
Laughing
aramel
5% products discount

Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
I too just bought the serum and my hair loves it! I have very fine hair with thinning on the sides. I feel it has given my hair a little punch at the roots, noticing more volume. The smell is very nice too. I can definetly tell the condition of my scalp has been enhanced without being too oily. I am one of those who has to wash everyday, not only because of slightly oily hair but there just isn't enough body to make it another day. Thumbs up!!

Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
NEWSFLASH: New information on how to contact CAREKATE!!!

Ok, everyone, I have some exciting news!

I've been in contact with Carrie, and she has advised me that, due to the many problems she's had with the PMs sent to her through EDS being lost, not going through, and the long delays people have experienced in waiting to hear from her, she has gone ahead and set up an internet-based e-mail account specifically for us to use in contacting her! Yay!

If you want to get in contact with Carrie, please send her an e-mail at:

carekate AT hotmail DOT com

Obviously, there are no spaces in her e-mail address; I've written it like this so that she can avoid getting unsolicited junk mail from spambots. So, if you decide to share her e-mail address or repost it for others on the forum, please write it just like this, NOT in the traditional, correct format. She set up this account for our use, so please let's all help her avoid encountering any problems with having to wade through junk e-mail to get to our orders!

Also, please be sure to put some sort of easy for her to recognize reference in the subject line, e.g., "CareKate - Order" or "MemberName from EDS" so the message won't get filtered out as spam.

Lastly, she has updated her product guide to include instructions on how to contact her and/or place an order. If you are interested in obtaining that, please send your requests to me at the e-mail below and I will send it to you as soon as I can:

MermaidGirl-CKPL AT hotmail DOT com

Doesn't work - neither of you have answered. Brick wall

Mer, sweetie, let's talk about the "family".

Love, Auntie Ari
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Guest?

Wassup with that?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know what is the best place to store the serum?

Thanks
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:39 am      Reply with quote
quick question for anyone who's been using the serum - i usually only wash my hair every other day, is it ok to use this before i wash, after a day of nonwashing? i know it says to use on clean hair, but since you have to shampoo after, i don't want to wash too much (my hair tends to be a bit prone to damage and the hairdresser made me promise not to wash so frequently) . . .

btw - i just got this and used a dropper/pipet to apply it (so that i could get directly to the scalp and use measured amounts so as not to waste it) and it worked great!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Sark,,\

This is new...I don't believe it's supposed to beapplied on clean hair...at least mine dosen't say so. I only wash every other day as well and use it before shmpoo.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:12 pm      Reply with quote

neener, neener Image

MermaidGirl wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

Candy, you are a SCREAM! Where did you get that emoticon? I love it, and the "Dude you rock" one!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

neener, neener Image

MermaidGirl wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

Just what I thought EDS keeps our brains young if not our faces.
Of course I would never imply that Candy was immature Wink

I do those emoticons, you are such a tease Candy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:03 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

neener, neener Image

MermaidGirl wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing rofl Laughing Laughing Laughing
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:13 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Sark,,\

This is new...I don't believe it's supposed to beapplied on clean hair...at least mine dosen't say so. I only wash every other day as well and use it before shmpoo.
By "clean," I mean no styling product residue/buildup.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:05 am      Reply with quote
thanks for the clarification Smile i do use styling products though, so perhaps i will have a problem using it without rinsing my hair out first?
also, off topic, i absolutely L-O-V-E-D!!!!!! the super sonic mask sample you sent and have to order the full size asap (i sent an email and pm, but am sure you have tons waiting for you, sigh), so thank you so much Smile
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:31 am      Reply with quote
i'm unfortunately nearing the end of my bottle of hair growth accelerator and am having a hard time reaching carrie. has anyone heard of/used the nature's gift Stimulating Scalp Massage Oil? i'm looking into it as an alternative . . .

http://www.naturesgift.com/aromatherapyskincare.htm#alopecia
Oakview
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Sark,
I haven't used that particular product. I think the oils are those that are commonly used to promote healthier hair and scalps. I did try this recipe (thanks to Meg at the longhaircommunity) but wasn't diligent enough to evaluate it fairly. It uses similar oils.
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=23598
lonestar
5% products discount

Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
I really want to try this oil/serum but from what I read CAREKATE is unavailable? I have tried to email her at hotmail but it came back as undelivered....does anybody know how I can get me some of this oil/serum? Pls help! Thanks!
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
I am bumping this thread. Smile
Is this serum still available? Confused
Any info would be great! My hair is thinning and I would love to try this.

Pippi
lonestar
5% products discount

Fri May 25, 2007 4:07 am      Reply with quote
Pippi_Plum, I believe CareKate is unavailable these days due to family situations but if you look up on the DIY section you can see she had posted a recipe for the hair growth oil...I basically made it myself added a few things and have been using for a little while now....it's too soon to tell about new hair growth but overall my hair's appearance and texture has greatly improved. Read that section and you can basically make your own oil! HTH!
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2007 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
Lonestar, thank you so much!!! I will look for it.

Pippi
Bride777

Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
Is this product still available?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |