Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Review: PSF papaya cleaning gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jjvk
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
The "PSF Papaya Cleansing Gel" made my skin look even toned and was not drying to my skin. Very Happy
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
This cleanser broke me out everytime I used it. Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
This cleanser is my next purchase. Yen tell me about your skin type so I will know if its a good choice for me. Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Katya, I have oily and acne-prone skin (that cleanser is made for my skin type). It has worked for quite a few people here but didn't work for me. The Acne Treatment Mud didn't work for me either.
Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:40 am      Reply with quote
I've been using PSF Papaya Cleansing Gel for about 3 weeks. I have quite oily skin, but it has been very dry and cold for Louisiana lately. That said, I believe that the Cleansing Gel is part of the reason that my skin has become very dry to the point of peeling and cracking at the corners of my mouth. This has never happened to me before, no matter how cold it's gotten. I definitely would not use this in dry climates or in wintertime. It might be good for use in the summer, but right now I need something that won't dry me out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if it is the papaya that is drying or is it another ingredient.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
I think the product itself is formulated for people with oily skin. I don't think its the papaya that's causing dryness. I adore PSF's green tea cleanser even though I don't have sensitive skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:49 am      Reply with quote
anomaly wrote:
I believe that the Cleansing Gel is part of the reason that my skin has become very dry to the point of peeling and cracking at the corners of my mouth.

Peeling and cracking at the corners of the mouth is usually caused by:

yeast/fungal infection
vitamin B or iron deficiency
allergic reaction to lipsticks, lip balms, toothpaste
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:20 am      Reply with quote
It cleanses well and smells wonderful.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:23 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of this in my penultimate EDS order and loved it so much I ordered the full size in my LAST EDS order. The ingredients are simply lovely and my skin is left very clean. I still have to use jojoba oil to remove eye makeup prior to cleansing, but I have to do that anyway.

Not sure yet if this will supplant my beloved Murad Clarifying Cleanser, but as I find myself searching for skincare with FEWER but effective ingredients, this could be possible down the road.

Very happy with all the PSF products I've tried so far; my only beef is that they don't have any product brochures, I don't always want to have to look online to review their ingredients, instructions, etc.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Mine was originally from my sister.. She has oily skin and finds this too drying for her skin, so she gave this to me.. still about 80% left. Okay, I don't like this cleanser AT ALL.. I find that it's very HARD to wash off.. This cleanser does not make me feel clean at all even though it foams quite a lot.. It smells nice though.

Btw, I liked the acne mud..
jjvk
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
I tried acne mud. It is OK but not great.
hopemelody
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
does the cleaser foam up? I would prefer a foam cleaser.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:21 am      Reply with quote
Yes it foam...and it smell yummy too ! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Too bad.. This product is made for oily skin type. Crying or Very sad I have dry skin. But I like PAPAYA.. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |