Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: My Dark Eye Circle GONE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:57 am      Reply with quote
ok. I've been using PTR for my dark circles NOT everyday because I find it drying.

In the meantime I accidentally bought some Fade Out cream (it's in the same box as one for your legs and I picked up the wrong one!)
Anyway it contains vit.K arnica some other herbs, a sunscreen and is tinted green to help conceal redness or blue/black/purple dark circles Very Happy

Anyway the combination of using the fadeout cream in the day and PTR at night with a more moisturising cream over the top, and it seems to be having an effect. It'll never be 100% clear and I can tell when I don't drink enough water or get enough sleep. But the combo seems to be taking effect.
juls_sal
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:21 am      Reply with quote
sorry to get off topic

has anyone with tan skin had success with teamine (dark circles)

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:46 am      Reply with quote
I know people rave about the PTR product, but I found it drying. I absolutely love my Teamine... Dark circles are goneeeeee. Yay!
juls_sal
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:05 am      Reply with quote
how long was it before you saw results.

i find that it dries my skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
I saw results within about 2 weeks after Okusil nearly wrecked the skin under my eyes...

I'm very surprised that you found it drying... Do you have dry skin normally?
juls_sal
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
after using NEO STRATA EYE CAPSULES, i started developing ecema on my upper eye lids.

my skin is oily especially in the summer.

is it ok to use a moisturizer on top of teamine?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be okay.....
Gelc
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:52 am      Reply with quote
How about DDF Erase Eye Gel? Its Ingredients:
Vitamin K Liposome’s
Vitamin C
Kojic Acid
Horse Chestnut Extract
German Chamomile Extract
Citrus Bioflavinoids
Beta-Glucan
Hyaluronic Acid

The ingredients of DDF like similar to PTR one.

Does anyone tried DDF and PTR? Any comments?
mocal77

Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:28 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried Hylexin? How does PTK compare to this?
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:45 am      Reply with quote
mocal77,

If you want information on Hylexin, you should do a search. There has been alot of discussion about it here, and you'll find many threats Wink
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:44 am      Reply with quote
There was an article in April's Allure magazine where they ask a plastic surgeon about what product has received the most hype w/o any real results and his answer was Hylexin. so even the pros are warning not to spend your money on this one. I've heard warnings on this on boards as well. Don't waste your money.
gwynethhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
I am living in Hong Kong.
Can anyone tell me where can i buy Peter Thomas Roth eye gel and Teamine?
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 24, 2006 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
Katee,

Do you still use Teamine? I am thinking about using it again and wonder if you are still using it.
pinkmelody
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 11:30 am      Reply with quote
I have a friend who has dark eye circles, but those are from the blood vains (due to really fair skin). Is there anything that can dimish the shade ?
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
I tried this few years back and it didn't help to lighten my dark eye circles....hmmm....so sad... Sad
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 7:29 am      Reply with quote
To answer Rose's question, I'm not using Teamine at the moment, but not because of any dissatisfaction with it. The fact is that the dark circles are gone. I think once gone, the other eye products that I'm using (which are to address OTHER issues...laughing) seem to be sufficient to keep any dark circles at bay, cause they haven't reoccurred and I haven't used Teamine for almost 5 months. Should they make a repeat appearance, though, I certainly won't hesitate to resume use !
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the reply. Katee.

I should start to use it again.
windance
5% products discount

Sun May 28, 2006 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
..i really need help; my circles are like a panda'top of lid as well as bottom; i try to get enough sleep; ...lol.. i have teenagers! so the stress level is rather high, i am a nurse and so that too plays a part in the time factor ofr rest...i am so discouraged; i get sadden when people ask whyu my eyes are so dark; even when i do get enough sleep...health is goos nor lack of iron...i just look tired and the circles do not help..i will pay for a goodproduct; just do not want to waste money as i have in the past,, and as all women, i want to see results..i am patent but so far drug store items have not helped...please,anyone...who has had a similar problem and truely has found a solution pm me...daughter is getting married soon and i do not want to look tired at the happiest time of our lives...thanking you all in advance....
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Windance, I feel your pain! I've had huge dark circles all my life (I'm 40 now) and have never found a product that helps significantly. Now I'm getting older they seem tpo be worse as I now manage to have bags and hollows all at the same time Sad .

My circles are hereditary though, and I don't think anything short of surgery of some description will really help them. If your circles get worse due to tiredness, then obviously getting some more rest will help. There do seem to be some products out there which help some people though. I've read some good reviews about PTR Power K eye cream although it didn't do much for me. Teamine also seems to be one which gets a good press (haven't tried it yet so can't comment). I just ordered the IS Clinical Eye Complex, so can't wait to give that a try - will update if it seems to help at all. I also just ordered some Amazing concealer - am hoping that will help cover them up a bit better.

Best of luck, and I'm sure you'll get some more ideas here soon.
mildlyobsessive
5% products discount

Mon May 29, 2006 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
my circles are more bluish/purplish in color and it seems like i have pretty thin skin on my face because anything shows through. i also have poor circulation. is there a good chance PTR would work on me or probly not? has anyone with these symptoms seen results?
windance
5% products discount

Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:53 am      Reply with quote
i bought the knock off versions (2) types of hylexin...lol.. sometimes i hav e felt that i cannot win for losing..the first brand made my eyes swell and i broke out into little irritation red marks or whelps....so i let mt skin calm and went to the tube version which, suprizingly has worked much better...no irritations and that's funny because both products seem to contain the very same things...anyway the darkness is fading and even my husband noticed...also stumbled across anther something to think about...i used caladryl clear carefully around my eyes and within 2 days the rash has dried out, so i thought of using on monthly pimples or zits and i put it on before betime...it works very well and has now become a beauty must have as it shows results with days
IcyFire
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
This thread has 10558 views Shock

I'm guessing a lot of people want their dark circles cured!

Has anyone tried Replenix INtensive Eye SeruM? Supposedly, it works instantly!
Parentsaver
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
windance wrote:
i bought the knock off versions (2) types of hylexin...lol.. sometimes i hav e felt that i cannot win for losing..the first brand made my eyes swell and i broke out into little irritation red marks or whelps....so i let mt skin calm and went to the tube version which, suprizingly has worked much better...no irritations and that's funny because both products seem to contain the very same things...anyway the darkness is fading and even my husband noticed...also stumbled across anther something to think about...i used caladryl clear carefully around my eyes and within 2 days the rash has dried out, so i thought of using on monthly pimples or zits and i put it on before betime...it works very well and has now become a beauty must have as it shows results with days

I know this is an old thread, but if I may ask were you using Prolighten and Under eyeBryten?
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
magic, is there anrica in ptr power k eye cream?
whitedewy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:43 am      Reply with quote
thank you for your great reviews. I also have dark circles under my eyes, and am looking for a good eye cream.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |