Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: My Dark Eye Circle GONE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for this info, Sakana, I may just have to look into that one of these days.. So you have the same problem then?
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Hylenix for a while, dont see any improvments in my dark circles...
I have tried so many products in the past, none of them really worked.
maybe I should quit computing at all.
Jolin
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:41 am      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
I have been using Hylenix for a while, dont see any improvments in my dark circles...
I have tried so many products in the past, none of them really worked.
maybe I should quit computing at all.

How long have you been using Hylexin? It took me about 2 months to see the result. But of course I used it religiously 2 times a day. I was told that some people take longer to see the result.
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:50 am      Reply with quote
wow, thanks for ur review!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Try catch up on your sleep whenever you can, This can help to get rid of dark circle. Wink
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:03 am      Reply with quote
don't know why... i did not have any improvement after using 2 bottles... Sad
moonshadow
5% products discount

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't see any improvement and it's over pricey.
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:08 am      Reply with quote
now i use the la mer eye concentrate and chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate Eye Cream together, it seems my dark circle become lighter.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
WOW that amazing..how long were you using the product before you noticed a change?? I would be curious..
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Aaack, its so expensive! does anyone know of any alternatives...cheaper alternatives...
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using a sample of the Teamine COmplex, which is specifically for under eye circles. It is my fav under eye product to date...I think its around $75, and can seem to find it at EDS...who provied the initial sample to me..
hotiron123
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
My cosmetician suggested Hylexin. She gave me a generous sample to use for a few weeks. She said it is the most effective eye cream for those who have inherited dark circles.

We'll soon see... I'll keep you updated.
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:30 am      Reply with quote
I also have serious dark circle problem. I have been looking for a good dark circle eye cream for many years. I will try it & hope it helps. Thanks!
anorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:11 am      Reply with quote
OMG I have thos problem . I will try it

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Update: I have been using the sample of Hylexin for the past 3-4 nights. No noticeable results so far, however I am told that patience is a virtue! Some people don't begin to see results until the 4th week..or even more. Everyone responds differently. I'm still going to stick with it for a month at least.

I've also been informed that my eyes look bruised because they probably are! I don't know the scientific terminology, but something about not enough oxygen & weakened and broken blood vessels under the eye area. So, I am trying to implement more antioxidants into my diet. And I am being more gentle when touching and washing the eye area.

I'll keep you updated.
nyasu
5% products discount

Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Maybe enough sleep is the best eye cream.
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Maybe enough sleep is the best eye cream.

unfortunately all the sleep in the world doesn't erase genetic dark circles Sad

I should add, I bought Hylexin at Sephora. The sales person said it would really take a month to see any difference and if it didn't work, I could return it. With a policy like that I jumped at it and, unfortunately, after diligent use for more that 30 days, it just didn't help me. Lucky are those who see some lightening. I'll just have to stick with my concealer regime.
yobi
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
I'll give it a try !
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:08 am      Reply with quote
I have been using skinmedica's illuminating eye cream for about 6 weeks and found a definate improvement in the dark circles. I think I also see a slight improvement in the lines under my eyes and they seem less puffy.

I have tried one jar of Teamine without any improvement.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone here tried eyederma? Ive been using it for a while now (my third jar) and Ive had a noticeable reduction in my dark circles (mine are genetic so they will never go completely)

The only downside is you have to continue using it otherwise the circles will just come back again.

Despite this I would still highly recommend it because it is the only product that has actually given a good result. Its about priced at about £50-£70, but if you shop around for it you should be able to get it for less. i usually buy mine from ebay for £40 (inc packaging)

Hope this helps Smile
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:34 am      Reply with quote
is this for mature skin or can any age group use it???

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:54 am      Reply with quote
pcsf5 wrote:
Has anyone here tried eyederma? Ive been using it for a while now (my third jar) and Ive had a noticeable reduction in my dark circles (mine are genetic so they will never go completely)

The only downside is you have to continue using it otherwise the circles will just come back again.

Despite this I would still highly recommend it because it is the only product that has actually given a good result. Its about priced at about £50-£70, but if you shop around for it you should be able to get it for less. i usually buy mine from ebay for £40 (inc packaging)

Hope this helps Smile

I saw this and was wondering how it worked, how long have you been using it? How often do you need to buy a jar?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
Alley wrote:
pcsf5 wrote:

Hope this helps Smile

I saw this and was wondering how it worked, how long have you been using it? How often do you need to buy a jar?

I believe this is the same as ocuderm, renamed. I suggest you research ocuderm before spending $80-$100 on eyederma.
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:37 am      Reply with quote
I think the best way to get off Dark Eye Circle is good sleep!
hotiron123
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Second Update: It's been about two months since I began using Hylexin. I thought I saw some results a few weeks ago, but more recently I feel as though my dark circles have come back to haunt me. One confounding variable is inconsistency in my routine... I've gotten lazy and forgotten to apply it some nights. Also, I have been using the same sample the pharmacist had given me a few months ago, so maybe it has lost its potency? Ughh...

Should I stick with it or chuck it in the trash?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |