Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: My Dark Eye Circle GONE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
vava_gurl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Any aussie girls know where you can purchase Teamine or is it something that is best bought online from o/seas? Done a search but no luck? In anticipation - many thanks Very Happy
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
WOW!I'M going to buy this one .BUT i wonder if it dries the skin?OH,i have wrinkles and dark circles under my eyes Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
I just received mine from skinstore.com. Bought it during one of their frequent 20% off offers. Still early days yet but I too don't find it moisturising enough and have to use another eye cream on top. Totally adore the subtle lavender scent though.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Fenn...just found it on skinstore.com and cant wait to try it. Very Happy
fenn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Wait for their 20% sale, they usually have one every 2 to 3 months...maybe they'll have another for V-day? I'm still waiting for results to show though...it's been just over 2 weeks...hmm..will keep ya posted Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks. I will definately have to try Peter Thomas Roths K eye cream. I have hereditary dark circles, and I hate having to pile on the under eye m/u. I get enough sleep, eat well, don't have allergies, and also don't have thin undereye skin. Which make me wonder if there is anything that will help me Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:26 am      Reply with quote
i think good product can help, but not big help. good sleep sure help more. but we still need good product.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your sharing. I also have this problem. Let me try it later on.
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Great reviews. Thank u.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Medusa wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and also cursed with these beautiful dark circles around my eyes but I really want to get rid of them now. Rolling Eyes
I'm asian and the circles are quite dark. I dont know if there are other ladies who are Asian ( Indian, Pakistani Bangladeshi etc) and managed to get rid of these dark circles by using PTR or some other product.

Medusa

Hi Medusa - both my mom and I are South Asian (Indian) and my mom has dark circles. She hasn't gotten rid of them, but they have improved a lot using the Cellular Skin RX Eye Bright Serum.

It's available from EDS:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellular-skin-rx-eye-brig-p_4144.htm

It also doesn't contain kojic acid.

Thanks for the review of the PTR serum! It looks really interesting, and I'll tell my mom about it.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
maybe it is a good news for me, i have tried many eye products for my dark circles.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your review.
I will try it sooner. Cool
gwynethhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
thanks, i may have a try when psf eye serum is used up Smile
gwynethhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know how its effect compared with Karin Herzog eye cream which has much hydrogen peroxide?
Medusa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Mur Smile
I have used PTR Power K eye cream, Chanel and Cellular Skin RX Eye Bright Serum. Chanel was totally crap.
I had some improvement by using PTR but its quit expensive so when it was finished I used the Eye bright serum and I liked it. The dark eye circles were improved but I think it wasn't only the serum. I also used vitamin C serum and most important a sunscreen.

My sister got good improvement of her dark circles by using Vichy LiftActiv PRO Eyes. It's not an expensive cream and it works great. The dark circles are not gone but they have faded for more than 50%.

Currently I am thinking which one to get the Cellular Eye Bright or the Vichy Rolling Eyes

Greetz,
Medusa
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, this PTR eye cream costs $100. I am amazed that people can afford it. I'm using the Anti-puffy Eye serum from GOW, and I think I'm seeing some good results.
pigpig
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2007 2:22 am      Reply with quote
I must give a try Very Happy
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2007 3:01 am      Reply with quote
I'm on the second bottle of PTR Power K already and I've seen great improvements. I used to look like a raccoon and no matter what concealer I used, I could still see the dark circles and people always commented I looked tired all the time. Now my dark circles are much less visible and also, I no longer need to use a concealer. However, I still like to use Jane Iredale Active Light concealer when I'm wearing makeup. But even without the concealer or makeup, people comment I no longer look so tired anymore. Smile It might seem a bit expensive, but to me it's well worth the money. The only downside is it's too drying for me, so I always have to use another eye cream on top, so basically, I'm paying for 2 eye creams at a time.

P.S. My boyfriend has also been using it. It took longer time for him to see results, but there certainly has been some improvements and he's loving the eye cream.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2007 11:13 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Wow, this PTR eye cream costs $100. I am amazed that people can afford it. I'm using the Anti-puffy Eye serum from GOW, and I think I'm seeing some good results.

oh!
how much is GOW?
Jolin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:33 am      Reply with quote
The only product that work for my dark circles is Hylexin. It may not be working for some people out there, but it's definitely the only product that can reduce my serious dark circles. You have to give it a try when nothing else seems to be working.
blaziamm
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Yay! Good to hear! Glad it worked so well for you. I've used it in the past and I was very impressed with the results as well.

Like you, I also found that it wasn't very moisturising - it really just targets the dark circles it would seem. It's also supposed to be used under the eye area only (not over the eye lids etc).

Seems like I should remember this product in case I may have to use them in later years.
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for reviews.
I also have dark circles under my eyes and still looking for a good eye cream.
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
It is useless to me
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
Pink has mentioned this on a previous page in this thread and no one answered, and I have the same problem as her friend--and that is, bluish veins showing through fair skin. Never had any darkened skin under my eyes until the last few years--I'm fifty-seven. Does anyone know what can be done about this, if anything? Has anyone used a cream, etc. for this problem and gotten any results? Thanks.. One thing I'd like to add--I've been using Dermablend Smooth Indulgence FOUNDATION, not the concealer, under my eyes and it does a very good job of covering up the bluish veins, but they still show through slightly..
Sakana
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:37 am      Reply with quote
I heard a plastic surgeon friend say that IPL (intensive pulse light - a laser type treatment)can help with reducing the appearance of the bluish veins showing through. I didn't pursue it so I don't know how this would work.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |