Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Some questions about Chrysalyx
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tiredguy2k
5% products discount

Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
I'm planning on ordering Chrysalyx soon and I would like to know if I should use my silkia camellia oil on top of it or just stop using it.

Also, does anyone know what is the percentage of DMAE in the Chrysalyx? Would it help tighten my eyelids better than 6% Candessence DMAE?

Thanks
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
You can use both if you think you need the extra hydration, but the camelia oil comes first, let it absorb, then apply the Chrysalyx. (that's what my directions say Smile )

For some reason, I couldn't find the percentage of DMAE on the Cx, although I know it's in there with a bunch of other good stuff.

Are you currently using Candy's DMAE? I would think that hers has more of the "oomph" factor for tightening than the Cx.

Maria

5% products discount

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Where did you get those instructions? It sounds odd because I always thought camellia oil helps products absorb better when you put it on top similar to emu oil and CPs. Also, how do you apply your camellia oil? I put some on my palm and use my other hand to spread it on my face but it seems oily when I do it like that. Is it better to pat it in?

I'm not using Candy's DMAE although I have thougt about getting it. I don't know what else to order with it though. The 20% vit C, Triple C, or Matrixyl 3000.

Wow, that hole in the wallet is getting bigger...lol.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:13 am      Reply with quote
GoldPort Beauty, who carries the Epidermx and Chry. sent me the directions. When I had ordered the Epidermx, they sent me a sample of the Camelia Oil which included those instructions. I'm with you where I thought "hmmmm...shouldn't it be the other way around?" But I figured they knew what they were talking about....I pour a little of the oil in my hand, then rub it in the other, get it really warm and sort of pat it onto my face (only use at night - too much for me in the a.m.) and it absorbs very nicely.

I am in week three of Candy's Triple C and I LOVE it!!! I ordered samples of her DMAE (4%) but I keep forgetting to use it! Embarassed I am going to keep it out so I remember I have it - that gets raves as well - I don't think you'll go wrong with any of Candy's products.

I know, this place is horrible on your wallet.

Maria Laughing

Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |