Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Is the Baby Quasar Thread the longest EDS has ever had?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
Man, does that thread have legs....

Back in August of 2006, when Katee started all the trouble....it started innocently enough, and then, well..........6 bazillion pages later, it still finds its way to the top of the forum. Man oh man, did she put the BQ on the map, or what?

Just wondering if that thread holds the record for the longest or most viewed?

Ummm....does Maria need to get a life? Me thinks so.....put the wine glass DOWN, Maria and go to bed.

xoMaria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:14 am      Reply with quote
And I don't think it's going to slow down any!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:42 am      Reply with quote
*shudders* because the SP is soon to catch up!!!! Refuses to read it, I won't, I won't....... Shock
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:51 am      Reply with quote
That's okay, having tried both I really prefer the baby Q in some ways and am going to go back to it. It's easier to use size-wise, and doesn't dry my skin out as much, yet I get the same results. It just takes a little longer to use time-wise, which is okay by me. Having rosacea, the baby Q calms it and the SP makes it flare a little. So keep resisting the other thread and rest assured you have still made an excellant choice.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
I don't remember ever seeing a longer thread. It's a good question & I do know that if I hadn't already read every page I wouldn't evn start to read it now. Waayy too long.
I have just noticed the celebrity thread in the lounge has the same number of pages at the moment.

AnnieR
I am so glad you said that about the BQ because I have shown considerable restraint in not trading it in. I am quite happy with the results & don't find it that time consuming.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
It's funny you asked this because the Celebrity Gossip thread right below this (at least when I looked) has the exact same # of pages...43. Skincare/beauty and gossip...I guess the stereotype about women holds true! Laughing
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
The only one I can remember that seemed fairly long (tho I don't think it was anywhere near as long as the BQ thread) was one about sunscreen last summer.

Miraculously enough, I have resisted the urge to buy the BQ as much as it is killing me to hold off. However, my birthday IS in April so.....

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
That's okay, having tried both I really prefer the baby Q in some ways and am going to go back to it. It's easier to use size-wise, and doesn't dry my skin out as much, yet I get the same results. It just takes a little longer to use time-wise, which is okay by me. Having rosacea, the baby Q calms it and the SP makes it flare a little. So keep resisting the other thread and rest assured you have still made an excellant choice.

OMG Bless you Annie!!!!!!Now to get my butt up and pull the BQ out of the cabnet and USE IT. I am horrible if anything takes longer than 2 mins.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
I just decided a couple of days ago, having been weighing the two back and forth and wanted to compare results. I've not posted that on the SP or Baby Q thread yet, got too much of a stir with my botox botch up. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR, I am so glad to see that you still like your BQ having used the SP as well. I've been using my BQ for over 2 months now and am still enjoying the results, and really can't afford to spend the extra money on the SP. I've got my routine sussed now, and don't mind spending the time with the BQ at all either!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
Miraculously enough, I have resisted the urge to buy the BQ as much as it is killing me to hold off. However, my birthday IS in April so.....

Maria Laughing

Hey, Maria, when in April is your birthday? I'm April 11th. April birthdays RULE and I'm quite happy that my birthstone is the diamond! Laughing
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Ooohh....a fellow Aries! Mermaid Girl - I am April the 8th! Yes, having a diamond as your birthstone does have its benefits! Laughing When I was younger, I was so jealous of all the other months b/c their stones were colorful and pretty - I still tend to gravitate towards colorful stones (I love Tanzanite, and some day would love to have a piece of jewelry featuring one) and I only really have my wedding diamond and a lovely diamond bracelet my DH just got me last year for our 15th wedding anniversary. Other than that - I love fun jewelry (love the 1928 line), funky necklaces and earrings.

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
I don't remember ever seeing a longer thread. It's a good question & I do know that if I hadn't already read every page I wouldn't evn start to read it now. Waayy too long.
I have just noticed the celebrity thread in the lounge has the same number of pages at the moment.

AnnieR
I am so glad you said that about the BQ because I have shown considerable restraint in not trading it in. I am quite happy with the results & don't find it that time consuming.

Thanks AnnieR. Smile Like my friend Lori, I was lusting for the SP. Laughing The BQ does me well. I do my treatments while watching TV. No problem at all.
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:57 am      Reply with quote
I'm thrilled to hear what you said too, Annie! With things the way they are right now, my list of wants keeps growing, with nothing coming off.. I like the idea of the SP, but now will be able to wait and think it thru more, and just be happy and content with my Baby... I just plop in front of the TV at night, and have at it.. The times flies for me now that I have it down.. Or at least I THINK I have it down...LOL

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
I love Tanzanite, and some day would love to have a piece of jewelry featuring one

Other than diamonds, tanzanite is my favorite stone! I would love to have a nice tanzanite and diamond ring one day.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
Ooohh....a fellow Aries! Mermaid Girl - I am April the 8th! Yes, having a diamond as your birthstone does have its benefits! Laughing When I was younger, I was so jealous of all the other months b/c their stones were colorful and pretty - I still tend to gravitate towards colorful stones (I love Tanzanite, and some day would love to have a piece of jewelry featuring one) and I only really have my wedding diamond and a lovely diamond bracelet my DH just got me last year for our 15th wedding anniversary. Other than that - I love fun jewelry (love the 1928 line), funky necklaces and earrings.

Maria Laughing

My favorite cousin's birthday is April 8!

I ALWAYS really liked my birthstone, but also really like March's (Aquamarine - aqua colors are my favorite!). I LOOOOOVE Tanzanite, too AND the 1928 line (we must be related!) - earrings and necklaces are my fav pieces of any jewelry.

I know a ton of Aries people - my sister is April 3 (we are less than a year apart - 11 mos. and 8 days! Shock ), my uncle is April 15, I've got friends who are 3/28, 3/29, 4/4, 4/7, 4/14, etc. I've only ever met ONE person who had my same birthdate!

It would be interesting to find out when Ariesxtreme's birthday is! Very Happy
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie, good idea to do it watching tv. I was thinking I'd go crazy bored. Some day, I hope I can afford one of the quasars.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:09 am      Reply with quote
I always do my BQ session in front of the tv too, it works really well and I don't even notice the time passing.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |