Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Survivor Cook Islands has just finished here in Aus
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:34 am      Reply with quote
I love Survivor and the Cook Islands one finished last night. It was so close between Yul and Ozzy. I was glad Yul won in the end as he certainly was very skilfull and played the game tremendously.
I admired Ozzy's strength and versatility. He was amazing the way he could do anthing physical, he had great balance and also was good at puzzles.

Anyone else like this show?
Emma x
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I love this show too Emma and can't wait 'till the next series starts Very Happy Shouldn't be too long now - I think it'll be aired after the Super Bowl here (February?).
Yeah, Yul deserved the win and I was glad he did. Ozzie was great in all the challenges, but he played a solo game, whereas Yul was really the mastermind Very Happy
donnababe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Totally agree with anya's take on the boys.

I thought this series was better than most. It may be because the show was not filled with actor wannabes.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Yes, anya described it perfectly. It was a great series this time. My whole family loves Survivor and are impatiently waiting for the next one.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Never miss it! I liked Yul too, and I think he played a really strategic game. Ozzy was great, but I think Yul deserved to win! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone else think that the final jury tribal is a bit boring now. They used to get really exciting but now it's sort of blah blah.

I remember the Australian one - they looked seriously emaciated when they left. I think the producers made sure they had a source of food after that - they still have to catch it but it is available.

What is everyone's favourite moment from Survivor?

I just like talking about this show.
Laughing
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I too am a big fan of the show and can't wait for the next one to start. I wish I could be on the show competing myself. I think it would be an awesome experience even if I didn't win the money. What a great challenge it would be and a great test of my strength, will and wits. There is a huge opportunity for self growth doing something like that. Sometimes I think we should all run away to an island for a short while to just get back in touch with ourselves and nature. Very Happy LOL I'd make sure to bring a razor though. Laughing

Hmm now here's a fun and interesting question.

What would your "luxury item" be?

I'll have to give it some more thought as I've been torn on this one for a long time but I'd love to hear what others have to say.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
My luxury item would be a huge amount of food and fresh water.
Rolling Eyes Razz
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Emma, my most favourite moment in this past series, was when Jonathan & whatshername went over to the other tribe and the remaining 4 went on to win the next 3 or 4 challenges

Wildflower, my luxury item would be a gallon of bug spray!!
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Bug spray is a great idea - I'm a mozzie magnet so everyone would want to keep me on the island as I would be the one eaten alive by bugs.
Rolling Eyes
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
I had a thing for Andrew in the pearl islands one:
http://chicago.about.com/cs/events1/a/surv_pearl_isle.htm
Razz

In the last series the funniest bit was the fire making at the last but 1 tribal.
Then they couldn't light it even with matches (or it took a while Rolling Eyes ).
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |