Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Found another Swiss skincare line!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
I came across this and I wanted to share it with you. I am surprised that no one mentioned this line. The packaging does look familiar and I can't remember where I saw it.

here is the attachment of La Colline Skin Care:
http://www.lacolline.pl/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=31&lang=1&portal=0

I wish it was offered in the English language.
Schnee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
Strange, never seen it either. Confused And very strange that they don't have a english/german/french website, or am I just missing it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know but the packaging looks familiar. I might have seen it in one of those small shops. I can't help but wonder how good this line is.

Here is another Swiss skincare line that Cellcosmet is a member with.

http://www.alchimie-forever.com/index.html

With this one, I am not so sure if it is a good line. I think in one of the products, Soothing Milk (apply after getting your hair waxed, etc..., it has menthol in it. Isn't that irritating?
Schnee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe the first line you linked to have another brand name too?

The second one I'm not familiar with, but I think it's out of my price range for the time being. I will have to try to get some sampels. Laughing

Anyhow, there are a LOT of swiss skincare lines, many organic, that I want to check up on. And I've also noted that some swiss skincare lines are not really swiss at all! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
skincare, i have used this line, it is very popular in HK, last time when i was there, the SA gave me quite a few samples. it's pretty good!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
skincare, i have used this line, it is very popular in HK, last time when i was there, the SA gave me quite a few samples. it's pretty good!

Which one? The La Colline Skin Care line or the Alchimie Forever?
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
La Colline. also my friend in China told me she loves their mask!
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
skincare, here is the link of "sasa", it is in english. The store is located in HK, but you can definitely order through their website, but note the prices in HK dollar and US dollar are quite different.

http://web2.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/searchProduct.jspa?keyword=Keyword%28s%29&catLevel=9&brandId=21&x=8&y=13
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
okay, thank you!
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
When I was visiting Hong Kong few years ago, I have seen La Colline Skin Care somewhere in the department/drug store. My friend who lives there told me that it is not so well-known.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
La Colline looks SUPER EXPENSIVE!
I'd be better of with Cellcosmet considering the price!

Oh goodness...maybe I'm never meant for what the Swiss make well...except cheese. Which I don't even like that much.
I'd go eat some Toblerone right now, but I gave up sugar for the new year.

Le sigh.

ETA: Alchimie Forever is sold on Skinstore.com!
And it's not tooooo bad pricewise.

There are only 4 reviews or so on MUA though...hmmm...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried the La Collin eye cream to compare with the Cellcosmet but the Cellcosmet won hands down, and thankfully it is more affordable
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Why is La Collin super expensive?
Where is TheresaL to help me figure out why this line is super expensive? Laughing
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:43 am      Reply with quote
hi skincare
i heard that lc is not a real swiss line,the potion is made in switherland. but all the package,sale,etc of the line is own to SASA.
i never use it because of its expensive price,but many members of chinese bbs are familar with this brand ,the ligtening and eye contour products are good praised.
i wouldn't buy it,i think cellcosmet and valmont iS excellent.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:52 am      Reply with quote
The La Colline website is quite strange in that many of the product names are in English but the rest is in probably German. The product names look almost identical to Cellcosmet and also the cell technology is very much like Cellcosmet.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:00 am      Reply with quote
The La Colline site is an Eastern European language, no? Sure aint German I think.

Keep in mind, that there would be manufacturers in Switzerland who sell a blind product for people to brand themselves. Also, some products are created for a specific market and not sold anywhere else. An example of that is the Suisse Programme line sold by SASA - it is swiss made, but specificially for them and it is also expensive (based on having a "swiss" connection)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

The website is in polish (hence the extension "pl"; when I did a search, it said thatwww.lacolline-skincare.com is under construction and coming soon...

--alalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Okay, that makes sense. There is a Polish community not that far from where I live. I must of seen it in one of their stores.
blaziamm
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:04 am      Reply with quote
I have seen some reviews on this brand in another forum. Most are positive, but the price is very high.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Which forum? I want to read them.
blaziamm
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:09 am      Reply with quote
It is a forum that does not use English in their discussion, and I am worried you will have some difficulty in reading it.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Oh, that is too bad. Sad
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:

Here is another Swiss skincare line that Cellcosmet is a member with.

http://www.alchimie-forever.com/index.html

The fact that something like SkinCode Switzerland is NOT a member of this Swiss organization (the one that membership is determinate upon proof of Swiss manufacture) makes me wonder if it is truly "Swiss." It says it is made and formulated in Switz...and I know it is sold there as well.

Hmm

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Well, it is clear that it does not have the Swiss certification.
Cellcosmet & Alchimie Forever is certified and that is good for us to know.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Well, it is clear that it does not have the Swiss certification.
Cellcosmet & Alchimie Forever is certified and that is good for us to know.

I was leaning towards trying Alchimie Forever, but their cleanser has SLS in it and is loaded with parabens.
Skincode gel cleanser, while it does have SLS, it is NOT so far up in the list of ingredients, and it has no parabens...
SkinCode gel cleanser ingredients:
Aqua Water, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamide DEA, PEG-8, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentadecalactone

Alchimie gel cleanser ingredients:
Water/Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Fragrance/Parfum

But their Diode 1 and 2 Age defying serums gets EXCELLENT reviews.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |