Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Bust Firming Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Suzy Davies

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Has anybody used the Gernetic range of breast firming products & if so, how were the results?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Clarins bust gel works.
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:30 am      Reply with quote
As I mentioned in an earlier post, the "girls" love DMAE. Been using it for about a year and they're firm enough that I could go bra-less if I wasn't too old for that nonsense.

What I really want is a good bra. Everyone seems to measure me a different size. I guess it depends on the bra. None of them fit to my satisfaction.

Ari

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:
As I mentioned in an earlier post, the "girls" love DMAE. Been using it for about a year and they're firm enough that I could go bra-less if I wasn't too old for that nonsense.

What I really want is a good bra. Everyone seems to measure me a different size. I guess it depends on the bra. None of them fit to my satisfaction.

Ari

Hi Arielle. What brand of DMAE do you use? I'm currently using the Avon Bust cream, which got pretty good reviews. I'm still working on the first tube, so nothing exciting to report yet. I'm always looking for alternatives!
Suzy Davies

Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ari,

Thanks for your comments - pardon my Aussie ignorance but what's DMAE?

The Gernetic stuff for breasts is reckoned to be very good but I don't know anyone who has used it.

Suzy D

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Dimethylethanolamine (DMAE) is an organic compound and a precursor to Choline. It has a lot of uses. But, our interest here is in its firming and lifting abilities, which are tremendous. It's been a "hot" active in the cosmetic industry for several years now.

For my face, I use Candy's DMAE 6% Serum. But, for the rest of my body, just like with ascorbic acid, I make my own and put it on after my shower and about 15 minutes after my ascorbic acid "toner".

Ari

Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:16 am      Reply with quote
OK thanks - I"ve just looked it up as well.

I'd heard of a DAE Complex in Jan Marini C-ESTA products before but not DMAE. You might be interested in what Jan Marini says about her DAE complex ... "protects and enhances cellular activities. DAE Complex contains a proprietary delivery agent that acts as a penetration enhancer, enabling Ascorbyl Palmitate to penetrate to a more beneficial level. C-ESTA causes a noticeable improvement in the appearance of sagging and redundant skin. The delivery agent in DAE Complex is also a precursor of Acetyl Choline. Acetyl Choline is partly responsible for muscle tone. C-ESTA's DAE Complex stimulates Acetyl Choline resulting IN the appearance OF tighter AND firmer skin WITH more defined facial contours."

I use JM C-ESTA products & they're fabulous.
Quote:

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:

Ari

What a great tip!!

I've been using Valmont's Bust Cream and it really works, but even using Candy's DMAE is so much cheaper. Thanks! Smile
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Ari, would DMAE help to firm up tummy?
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:33 am      Reply with quote
Everything!

Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Arielle,
Would you be willing to share your recipe for your home-made DMAE cream and your ascorbic acid "toner"?

Thanks, Jul (newbie)
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Arielle, hank you for the post... I'm PMing you with a couple questions...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
minnesotajul, my DMAE serum is nothing more than DMAE in Distilled Water to make a 4% concentration with just enough HA (Hyaluronic Acid) to thicken it.

Thanks, Kiki, I just responded to your pm.

Ari

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
should it be the gel version? Crying or Very sad but I bought the lotion... since I worried that gel may be sticky.. Later I heard that gel boosts the cup while lotion only does firming.. Sad

gracedhy wrote:
Clarins bust gel works.
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
really? you mean firmed or increased cup size? if you don't mind telling me..
Very Happy
tam wrote:
Arielle wrote:

Ari

What a great tip!!

I've been using Valmont's Bust Cream and it really works, but even using Candy's DMAE is so much cheaper. Thanks! Smile
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
No, it didn't increase cup size which I don't need anyway. (No one has ever taken me up on my offer to "donate to the needy" Laughing ) What it DID do is firm up the skin and helped to restore some of the prior "volume", if that makes any sense. As you age, you get slack and a little (okay, more than a little) flat and stretched downward. That's gone.

Ari

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Arielle, thank you.. I got the PM.. I appreciate you answering...LOL Now we know TMI on each other... Laughing

But, being a total NON DIYer, how much DMAE {got it right that time...hehe} to the distilled water, makes it 4%, and is that the advised % to use in this case, for boobs and body?

I promise not to keep hounding you... I'm just not as talented as so many on this board, to figure it out... I'm learning tho!

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
I don't mean to hound you, either, Ari, but do you mean the DMAE powder form? Where do you get that and the H acid, please?

Thanks so much!
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
4% is what all the studies were on. Like I said, Candy's 6% is so much better than mine that I use it on my face, etc., so I don't think you need to adhere to the 4% so much. And, to be honest, I'm not sure mine is 4%. I DIY the same way I cook, mostly without a recipe and by what looks and feels right. How's that for hedging? Laughing

Seriously though, Skinactives recommends 10 grams to 4 oz. sea kelp. I use 1 TBSP. to 1/2 cup distilled water with enough HA to thicken. This amount lasts for about 3-4 weeks using twice a day on the body front and back (works great on the tush) and arms and legs.

Ari

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, a little frustrating, Sad Seems there is no way to increase cup size. But firming is also important for me Bad Grin
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
besides clarins, any other products to recommend girls? I don't do DIY any more however..
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:
How's that for hedging? Laughing

Ari

Pretty darn good, IMO.. Laughing

Thank you so much Ari, for indulging my questioning... I really appreciate all your help so much!!

'Cept for the fact now, I have to add a few more things to my growing list... Unless these were already on my list.. Could I be so lucky... Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy,

What result you've got after using Clarins bust firming gel and how many tubes/bottles
have to be used?

Thx
seabliss
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:00 am      Reply with quote
I also found firming results from Clarins bust gel. So much so that my husband commented on how nice they were looking! Laughing And that was after using only one bottle. But it's very expensive, because one bottle lasts only about a month.

I have also used Avon and haven't seen any noticeable results from that.

The DMAE gel sounds intriguing ...
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:07 am      Reply with quote
I remember my friend has used bust firming cream from Sisley but she didn't mention about the result. Maybe it does not work good on her.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |