Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

UK Mulberry Bag Enthusiasts - heads up on a bargain!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Mulberry have been having a sale on their website - http://www.mulberry.com - and I, unfortunately, missed the gorgeous black Araline bag, which was sold out very quickly before my return from Christmas hols.

But it's back in stock now - reduced from £295 to £147, if anyone's interested. Just bought one myself and thought I'd let you know to act fast if you want one.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Now Major, this is really very very dangerous (for me) - i'm in love with Rosemary (for ages already...)
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Well, since I succumbed to temptation, I thought I may as well try to lure others into bankruptcy. Laughing

Those bags are soooooo beautiful. I'd even have been prepared sacrifice some skincare stuff to buy one. And that's saying something. Embarassed
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Majorb cheers!!!! Do you know how much the shipping is (UK-UK) I can only see it says the shipping will be calculated when you've placed your order.

I really like the red Aveline. Smile
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for this majorb...much appreciated

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:
Majorb cheers!!!! Do you know how much the shipping is (UK-UK) I can only see it says the shipping will be calculated when you've placed your order.

I really like the red Aveline. Smile

My shipping cost was £7.95. Mind you, I ordered TWO bags - because I am an evil, horrible, naughty, excessively bag-loving person. It may be less for one.

I lurve the red Araline. Let me know if you do get it. Then you must tell me how gorgeous it is so I can be sick with envy. Laughing
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Blacklace wrote:
thanks for this majorb...much appreciated

You're welcome, Blacklace. If you do order, please let us know what you buy. (Just because I'm a very nosey person and I like to know these things. Embarassed )

BTW, just read your sig line. Do you actually practice Voodoo? Wow, if so. Fascinating stuff.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
OoooooOOOOOooooooOOOOOoooooo !

I loveeee Mulberry bags...
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
majorb,

I get so ill with material acquisition fever during the january sales that I am actually asking via blackberry to get my sis to order me a roxanne if I can get it in black. I am still away from london. I do find that I return more than half of the junk once the fever passes! But Mulberry is a keeper.

Yes; the basics of voodoo are very simple. all you need is a standard Tesco chicken (organic), a concentric circle and some black eyeliner (MAC of course)....

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:03 am      Reply with quote
Ladies,

Thank you for providing the information.

My relative in UK sent me a Mulberry Bag few years ago. I didn't realize that it is a well-known brand until now coz I am living in Canada. It is not popular in North America, I guess but I am so glad I had one.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:11 am      Reply with quote
Major, I couldn't resist, after all : it's the brown Rosemary. Now i'm curious how long the deliery takes to Austria ...
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:26 am      Reply with quote
Oh dear - dangerous information! Thanks for posting this...I think......
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:11 am      Reply with quote
Majorb, my feelings are so mixed on this piece of info .... is it love or hate (bad news for my wallet) Confused .....

I ended up ordering the black Araline Wink !! It may not be a new style but I love it just the same. Mulberry is the next name I lust after besides LOEWE (now at unattainable prices) and COACH. Do You mind disclosing which 2 styles you ordered?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Hi

Thanks for info, P&P is that expensive, I thought it would be something like £25.

I must just tell you, I picked up a Fendi bag in Harrods which I liked, the SA told me the bag was £850 but the belt around it was £500 and the bag was made out of weasle! £500 for a belt for a bag????

Not that I would buy anything made out of fur, but it made us laugh, 'oh darling, I simply love your handbag, is it chinchilla'?! 'No weasle'! Could you see JLo with a weasle handbag?! LOL!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:39 am      Reply with quote
katee - I think they actually deliver internationally if you're seriously tempted. (Told you I was trying to bankrupt everyone else. Bad Grin ) Mind you, there was an even better bargain price for black Aralines (well, for us, anyway, given the strength of the £ against the $) on the Saks Fifth Avenue site. They were sold out, unfortunately, last time I looked. Might be worth trying there at the beginning of their next sales.

Blacklace - That black Roxanne is a true thing of beauty. Go on, you know you want to...

Anyway, what kind of beauty magic does Voodoo do for you? I'm seriously fascinated by this!

bb2000 - Ooooh, which one did you get? Jolly nice relative you have there! Very Happy

lin23 - The Rosemary is so cute. Bet it'll be gorgeous IRL. Delivery to the UK seems pretty quick. My order has already been despatched, even though I only made it yesterday. Hopefully, yours will be with you soon.

fifi - Who needs a house or clothes or food - when you can have a nice, lovely bag instead? Wink

lifeisbeautiful - Great minds do think alike! I ordered the Araline in both black and claret. I've felt the nappa leather in a shop and it soft as butter. Sadly, this means I'm going to look like some sad weirdo with a leather fetish when I go around stroking my bag all the time. (Actually, I am some sad weirdo with a leather fetish already - at least that's what the girls in the Hobbs shop think after I spent almost a whole year going in there to try on a stroke the most beautiful boots in all the world that I couldn't afford to buy! Embarassed )

sarahb - No, I'd never buy fur either, but weasel definitely doesn't sound all that glamorous, does it! A bit like budgie feather trim instead of marabou. Actually, it's quite scary to note that, whilst banned in Europe, cat fur still manages to occasionally find its way anonymously into fur products.
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:25 am      Reply with quote
majorb I know what you mean about cat fur, those fake sleeping pussies are made out of real cat fur! Ugghh, I didn't realise that til recently. When I was at Harrods last time (I visit daily... of course Wink) they actually had loads of protestors outside because of the amount of fur Harrods sell.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:54 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
fifi - Who needs a house or clothes or food - when you can have a nice, lovely bag instead? Wink

Well, I did want to give up eating this year anyway....
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:58 am      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:
majorb I know what you mean about cat fur, those fake sleeping pussies are made out of real cat fur! Ugghh, I didn't realise that til recently. When I was at Harrods last time (I visit daily... of course Wink) they actually had loads of protestors outside because of the amount of fur Harrods sell.

My mum (an avid cat lover who obviously has no idea how to tell real fur) bought me one of those a few years back. I burst into tears and she was so upset when I told her what they're actually made of. Horrible!

fifi - Eating's for wimps, anyway. (Apart from chocolate, of course.)
daisylondon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:53 am      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:
they actually had loads of protestors outside because of the amount of fur Harrods sell.

They're there a lot now...in their leather shoes and nasty clothes made in Asian sweatshops.

And they stand on the Brompton road mainly at the weekends which is silly when the people most likely to buy fur don't go to Harrods when the crowds are there, and their chauffeurs always drop and pick them up from one of the Hans Place entrances. One would have thought the protestors have learnt something by now.

Not that I'm pro fur but some of these protestors wind me up...littering up the road, getting in the way and they always look messy...not exactly sartorial advertisements for not wearing fur..
Wink
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
to majorb,

It is called scotchgrain, small one with pebble grain finish.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:44 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:

I've felt the nappa leather in a shop and it soft as butter. Sadly, this means I'm going to look like some sad weirdo with a leather fetish when I go around stroking my bag all the time.

I know what you mean. I'm a regular in the shop in Vienna where they sell Mulberry and the leather for Araline is so soft i could hug and stroke the bags (when i only could be alone there...). BTW, I feel the same in the presence of Jimmy Choo shoes...
Congrats to your Araline family.
jacque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:44 am      Reply with quote
wow,They are still on sale!
I bought one from harrods last month, saved me the £10 shipping fee. Wink
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
The black one's here - and totally gorgeous! The claret should arrive tomorrow.

Am thinking I really should decide between the two and send one back, but I just know that my inner Pixie of Temptation will be chipping away at my resolve.
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Pity me. The black Roxanne is gone. Should I be naughty and get a black Rosemary instead? I also really like the Julie in burgundy plus its half the price and I get all santimonious again about the excesses of modern living.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:25 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
The black one's here - and totally gorgeous! The claret should arrive tomorrow.

Am thinking I really should decide between the two and send one back, but I just know that my inner Pixie of Temptation will be chipping away at my resolve.

You'd have the heart to part the siblings ?! you can't do that Major.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |