Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

So, Tigger's a criminal now?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
I am ashamed to live in the same state as this guy. Are you kidding me with this potential lawsuit? To me it clearly looks as though the kid knocks Tigger off balance and Tigger is trying to right himself and gets the kid in the face - People are just nuts. This is all over my news up here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CiPPxBxPBOw

Maria (done ranting) Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
It looked like the guy 'punched' first! Tigger and Disneyworld are wonderful, they can do no wrong!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things.
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs.
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, fun fun fun fun FUN!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers....

He's got a mean left hook!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Paris, you crack me up!

Besides, everyone knows tigers are ferocious, don't they? I mean, whaddya expect when you stand that close to a tiger?

Looks like another insane lawsuit.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:

rofl

It's quite obvious by the video the kid did something to 'Tigger' as you can see Tigger putting a lock on the kids arm before he belts him & you can also see by how the kid is acting he did something to him.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:

HYSTERICALLY LAUGHING!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now, if that were me at Disney World, and JUST say that Johnny Depp was there in his Jack Sparrow costume and he accidentally grabbed my hiney or something...I wouldn't put up a fuss at all - I mean he IS a respected, upstanding Disney character...I wouldn't sue him...maybe just stalk him around the park a bit...but that's not a crime right?

The kid is complaining that he is having trouble moving his neck...uh-huh...rightyroo there buddy....the costumed Tiger gave you whiplash....

Maria Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
GO TIGGER GO !!!!

shaking my pom poms
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:02 am      Reply with quote
These people suing Tigger are morons...but at least it resulted in a hilarious thread! Laughing Thanks for many laughs before I even finished my first cup of coffee!!

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
PMSL

Poor Tigger. He barely touched the kid.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:25 am      Reply with quote
How many of you haven't wanted to do the same thing? Try working at a theme park for a summer and see what crap those poor kids take from parents and kids. My niece did at Disney in Florida and she said it was a hard job.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
rofl - Actually I'm kind of surprised this doesn't happen more often!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I worked intermittently as a waitress, lifeguard, and swim instructor as a student. I can think of more than one instance when I would have liked to clock somebody. Did I ever actually act on it? Hehe.....
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
I feel sorry for the Tigger. Crying or Very sad
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
It's lawsuits like this that mock our legal system. You can see the boy smiling the whole time.Poor Tigger.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
That is completely ridiculous -- and very sad that someone feels that they can profit from something so inconsequential. Rolling Eyes
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
At a Disney World character breakfast my son (then Cool had accidently clocked poor "Chip" of Chip and Dale in the nuggets. We were mortified of course, but Chip laughed and wrote (as they cannot talk) on a napkin that it didn't hurt a bit. I had forgotten/blocked that out of my memory until now.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Tigger is a hoodie. A little known fact that his mom's folks are descendants of the malevolent Sher Khan of junglebook fame and his dad from the Corlene family in Sicily.

I think my ultra fav Tigger has got some street cred now. Boooyakkaa i say. The kid should sleep with the fishes.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Poor Tigger! I bet those nice people in the costumes have to put up with a lot of junk sometimes.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
At a Disney World character breakfast my son (then Cool had accidently clocked poor "Chip" of Chip and Dale in the nuggets. We were mortified of course, but Chip laughed and wrote (as they cannot talk) on a napkin that it didn't hurt a bit. I had forgotten/blocked that out of my memory until now.

Blacklace wrote:
Tigger is a hoodie. A little known fact that his mom's folks are descendants of the malevolent Sher Khan of junglebook fame and his dad from the Corlene family in Sicily.

I think my ultra fav Tigger has got some street cred now. Boooyakkaa i say. The kid should sleep with the fishes.

You guys have me snorting Diet Ginger Ale out of my nose ... thanks! (hmm, whom do I sue?)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Blacklace wrote:

LMAO!!! Laughing

Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ehhhh you got a problem wit da Corleones?
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
OMG this thread keeps getting better and better. You guys crack me up. What a way to end a long day. Ahhhhh. I will be smiling all night. Poor Tigger. How could anyone hate that bouncy adorable tiger. I just wanna squish him. And in fact I have! I have an awesome Disney photo wear I posed so lovingly with him now that I remember. He was so soft and cuddly. Similar to my own orange kitty. Wink

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |