Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Weirdest Complements?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:02 am      Reply with quote
I was laughing to myself about something husband said a few weeks ago and though it would be interesting to hear some of your guy's experiences.
I can only think of two right now:

"Awww you look good today. You remind me of my scooter"-Husband (his scooter is silver w/ red seat...I was wearing a grey sweater w/ red purse)

"You have really great veins"- Doctor takeing my blood

... I'll take any I can get Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:41 am      Reply with quote
I'll never forget this one: When I was 18 I met a guy who wanted to date me because he thought I looked like Ozzy Osbourne. Now how SAD is that?
Pudoodles Embarassed
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:44 am      Reply with quote
I was out for the evening with my college mates (feeling like god's grandmother they are all so young bless 'em) and one of them told me that I reminded her of a sim. On my blank expression she told me it was a good thing.

another one...which may have tmi

I recently had a piercing in my lady garden (mid life crisis - what can I say?) and the guy doing it (who I know) went "mmmm .....nice"

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
Creepy guy in drugstore: "You have nice feet. Really nice. Really, really nice." [stares at my feet]

Creepy guy starts to walk away, then turns back: "Oh, and sexy toes."

Damn you, OPI Malaga Wine!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
I'll never forget this one: When I was 18 I met a guy who wanted to date me because he thought I looked like Ozzy Osbourne. Now how SAD is that?
Pudoodles Embarassed

Hilarious!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Nijey wrote:
Creepy guy in drugstore: "You have nice feet. Really nice. Really, really nice." [stares at my feet]

At least with foot fetishists you can just walk all over them! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
I remember a very dishy boyfriend mooning over me one evening, and then he said

"you have really .. big... eyelids."

Confused
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
Pudoodles Embarassed

Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:

I recently had a piercing in my lady garden (mid life crisis - what can I say?) and the guy doing it (who I know) went "mmmm .....nice"

Shock Laughing Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

Shock Laughing Laughing

I tell you it was less stressful and embarrassing than getting a hollywood waxing. Maybe I should suggest he goes into beauty Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:

Lady garden? Umm, is that what I think it is?? Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

Lady garden? Umm, is that what I think it is?? Embarassed

[yes

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Nijey wrote:

I didn't know foot fetish people really existed! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
Sundew wrote:
Nijey wrote:

Well, at least one exists in Philadelphia and he likes red toenail polish Confused

I remember reading an article in a local weekly there that described foot fetish parties in which girls were hired by the hour to let fetishist men massage their feet, literally walk all over them, etc. Nothing sexual, but it still seemed really strange to me, as it took place in a random basement.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
Nijey wrote:
Sundew wrote:
Nijey wrote:

Well, at least one exists in Philadelphia and he likes red toenail polish Confused

I remember reading an article in a local weekly there that described foot fetish parties in which girls were hired by the hour to let fetishist men massage their feet, literally walk all over them, etc. Nothing sexual, but it still seemed really strange to me, as it took place in a random basement.

Aw sigh... I'm cracking up! Laughing I wonder how the person who wrote the article knew about these basement parties?!? To each their own...but this topic just is so weird/funny to me! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
Nijey wrote:

foot fetish parties in which girls were hired by the hour to let fetishist men massage their feet

Where do I sign up? Wow ... FREE foot massages?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
Nijey wrote:

foot fetish parties in which girls were hired by the hour to let fetishist men massage their feet

Right!!!! Very Happy

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
The foot fetish guy might be "creepy" on the surface but in truth they are harmless and will keep your feet happy for a long time. A dear friend of mine dated a man that had a foot fetish and he would come home to her with new heels, nail polish, foot creams, etc several times a week. He would pick the nicest shoes too! I was jealous of her until I realized that their sex life was suffering because he was obsessed with her feet and well...not anything else. Laughing

Ah well, she managed to keep the lovely shoes, and all of them are really elegant. She is still friends with the foot fetish ex boyfriend. He might have a strange obsession but he is a very nice person.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:11 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Rjez wrote:
Nijey wrote:

Right!!!! Very Happy

Yeah, maybe we can all go together - safety in numbers, you know. If things get weird, we can hit the men over the head with our Skincubed eye cream bottles (I knew that thing would come in handy one day to use as a self-defense weapon) and skeedaddle! Hopefully we wouldn't slip on all the foot creme and could run fast in our new, elegant high-heeled shoes! Laughing
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
I agree that a foot fetishist is probably the most harmless kind of "deviant" out there.

MermaidGirl wrote:
vonstella wrote:
Rjez wrote:
Nijey wrote:

Right!!!! Very Happy

Yeah, maybe we can all go together - safety in numbers, you know. If things get weird, we can hit the men over the head with our Skincubed eye cream bottles (I knew that thing would come in handy one day to use as a self-defense weapon) and skeedaddle! Hopefully we wouldn't slip on all the foot creme and could run fast in our new, elegant high-heeled shoes! Laughing

It's funny b/c it does sound like a pretty enjoyable way to make some quick cash on the surface, but I have a feeling that there would still be something icky about having a random guy rub my feet. Also, I don't know know about the rest of you, but mine are really sensitive and I would start laughing hysterically! Shock Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Nijey wrote:
I agree that a foot fetishist is probably the most harmless kind of "deviant" out there.

MermaidGirl wrote:
vonstella wrote:
Rjez wrote:
Nijey wrote:

Right!!!! Very Happy

It's funny b/c it does sound like a pretty enjoyable way to make some quick cash on the surface, but I have a feeling that there would still be something icky about having a random guy rub my feet. Also, I don't know know about the rest of you, but mine are really sensitive and I would start laughing hysterically! Shock Laughing

not me ... I'd look at it like going to a spa and getting a new masseuse. In fact, I'd happily BRING my own supplies if I got a foot massage!

Anna_in_Sweden: You're right. My good friend once dated a foot fetishist. She asked for my advice because she was unhappy in the bedroom but adored all the shoes, products and massages. In the end they broke up, but it I wasn't married ... I'd willingly date him for a year!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez, I had a friend who knew this guy who liked to be "dominated." He was a fireman in real life, and apparently a submissive on his days off. There was nothing sexual going on between them (at least that's what she told me), but he WANTED her to call him up, TELL him to come over to her house and clean it! He wanted her to TELL him to kiss her feet and massage them, etc.! She said she could hardly do it with a straight face, so I kept telling her to send him to MY house ... it needed cleaning and I sure could use a pedicure, and I could probably boss this guy around with a straight face no problemo! While he was in her life (usually on his hands and knees, scrubbing the bathroom floor), she had the most well-maintained feet of anyone I knew.

Is it possible someone could be a total freak ... but in a GOOD way? 'Cuz I think that guy had it nailed down! Laughing
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:36 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
Rjez, I had a friend who knew this guy who liked to be "dominated." He was a fireman in real life, and apparently a submissive on his days off. There was nothing sexual going on between them (at least that's what she told me), but he WANTED her to call him up, TELL him to come over to her house and clean it! He wanted her to TELL him to kiss her feet and massage them, etc.! She said she could hardly do it with a straight face, so I kept telling her to send him to MY house ... it needed cleaning and I sure could use a pedicure, and I could probably boss this guy around with a straight face no problemo! While he was in her life (usually on his hands and knees, scrubbing the bathroom floor), she had the most well-maintained feet of anyone I knew.

Is it possible someone could be a total freak ... but in a GOOD way? 'Cuz I think that guy had it nailed down! Laughing

How do I get to meet one of these guys?? Cool Bad Grin
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:05 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
How do I get to meet one of these guys?? Cool Bad Grin

There's got to be an online forum for foot fetishists, just like there's an online forum for us skincare/makeup girls. Check for one in your area! Laughing
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Wow...some of these are really funny. I cant remember any like this but I have been compared to many celebs that I do not consider compliments....

I have been told that I look like Cher many times...they always back track after they say it and try to insist that i look like a YOUNG CHER not the old one.

I've also been told that I look like Ms. streisand (sp)....I think we can all agree that she is not who you would want to be told you look like.

Oh...I also get "you look like blossom" too. The young girl from Beaches.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |