Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Befine Food Skin Care
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ksee
5% products discount

Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
I was in CVS today and noticed they had a new skin care line. I was wondering if anyone tried any of these products?

http://www.befinefoodskincare.com/

Quote:
Befine
food skincare

The ingredients in our products are of natural origin, sourced from plants and minerals.

Your skin recognizes food products and knows how to utilize them easily. Food chemistry is like the chemistry of your body, so products made from food are readily absorbed.

We use food ingredients. You could easily eat these products! They won't taste good because they are designed to be digested by tour skin.

All products use rice and wheat protiens, which are easily digested by skin cells, while rapidly and effectively transmitting additional benefits to the skin.

Our products are in sync with nature's natural life cycle. Each product has specific food ingredients that clean, tone, moisturize or treat skin.

Clinically teated. Proven to be safe and effective for all skin types. No animal testing.
Paraben free.
havana8

Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ksee, I haven't, but it looks interesting. Thanks for posting the link. Smile
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
The products sound & look Drool. I want to get the sampler packs!
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
If anyone have tried ,please post review Smile
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
If anyone have tried ,please post review Smile

include ingredients too if possible! Cool

5% products discount

Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:37 am      Reply with quote
I am having trouble loading their website. Anyone else???
Allie82
5% products discount

Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
I too have found the products in CVS, it was on display. I bought it about a week ago. I bought the Be Fine Morning Sampler, which has the Gentle Cleanser, Firming Toner and Daily Moisturizer, and also, I bought the Warming Clay Mask. When I read the sampler box, it says, “Be.Fact: We use food ingredients good enough to eat in all Be.Products! But don’t eat them-they won’t taste good because they are designed to be used on your skin.” I thought, how interesting, I never saw a statement like that before on a skin care product. The sampler was $19.95. When I used the gentle cleanser, which has sugar, mint, oats and rice, my initial sense was the subtle smell of mint. Putting it on my skin was like rubbing lotion on my face-the cleanser wasn’t harsh at all. After washing it off, it made my skin a little pink on my cheeks. The box said that the mint invigorates and stimulates circulation refreshing your skin. I believe they are right with that description. Then, I used the firming toner and sprayed the stuff on my face. I am not sure if I was supposed to dry my face before applying the toner, but I did. While the toner was drying, it made my face look shiny, not oily shiny, but like my face looked like a polished new car. It felt a little taut. Once it dried it wasn’t so bad. Then the daily moisturizer with SPF 15 was applied. The consistency is kind of watery, so when I apply it on my skin, I think of it as putting armor on my skin to protect it from sun rays. It doesn’t feel heavy and I do not notice or feel like I am wearing anything on my skin.

I don’t like to wear sunscreen because it feels oily, heavy, and makes my skin sweat and lots of lotions have that effect on me, but not this one. However, I do have to put a lot of the Be fine lotion on my hands to keep them moisturized, but maybe it is because my hands are naturally rough and dry. Yet, I like it because it isn’t a heavy cream. Would I continue wearing it for my face and body? Probably not for the winter, but I will wear it in the summer time.
I use the clay mask cream every other day. It didn’t irritate my skin. I like the instant warming feeling when applied. My skin feels cleaner when I wash it off. When I wash it off though, my skin looks like it is waterproof because little water beads are speckled on my face instead of running down my face. When I use it, it reminds me of the first time I tried hair conditioner- felt like I had to constantly pour water on my head to make sure I washed everything off because it felt so silky. The clay mask is like that, so I accepted that feeling and let it dry. My face was a nice, soft sheen making my cheeks pink. It looked moisturized after drying it, but I still add some moisturizer. I don’t wear make up and people started to notice a change in my face, saying that it looks clearer and healthy. So, I guess it is working. I found info on it from productwiki.

Oh ya, ingredients:

Gentle Cleanser: sugar, mint, oats and rice
“Cleanse, condition and protect your skin daily with naturally moisturizing emollients in Sugar. Oats and rice feed vitamins to rejuvenate skin tone and fight aging. A hint of fresh mint invigorates and stimulates circulation refreshing your skin.”

Firming toner: ginger and willow bark, a natural source of salicylic acid softening the skin as it gives your face a firm finish. Balancing ginger heightens circulation for a healthier complexion.”

Daily moisturizer: rosemary, pomegranate and rice, “our moisturizer hydrates and protects, is featherweight and easily absorbed. Active collagen supports the formulation of rosemary and pom. Helps regenerate your skin. Rice provides natural protective moisture while pom. Increases the effect of SPF 15 to guard against the sun’s rays.”
Allie82
5% products discount

Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:28 am      Reply with quote
this can get expensive

prices:

Morning sampler: $19.99
Evening sampler: $19.99
warming clay Mask: $15.99
daily moisturizer spf 15: $19.99

I can't remember all the other products but I htink they are around the same prices.

Confused
Allie82
5% products discount

Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to add that the cleanser lathers well and that I think the company should add a body lotion. I realize that the moisturizer is only supposed to be used for just the face, so in this case it isn't for my hands, but I hope that they make something that will make my hands less like man hands.
ablubo80
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the great review!!
Allie82
5% products discount

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:02 am      Reply with quote
np hope it was helpful

Surprised
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Allie82, what is your skin type?
Allie82
5% products discount

Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
My face (T-zone) and my back/chest are generally oily and oily/dry in the winter (i don't know if that makes me a candidate for combination skin) and I have adult acne, but not serious. I have a bad breakout every other month. And my skin is sensitive to deoderant and acne facial soap/wash like neutrogena and sea breeze.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
Allie82 wrote:
I am having trouble loading their website. Anyone else???

website show
Quote:
Application error
Rails application failed to start properly

Confused
Allie82
5% products discount

Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
My mom just bought the Cooling Peel-off mask and I just tried it not too long ago today and WoW- it’s awesome! We both love it! We never tried a cooling mask before.
the kit is kind of sophisticated (well for me at least) in that there are three components to cleansing the face. It comes with three things: a white rose, the peeling mask gel, and gentle cleanser. (The gentle cleanser in this kit is a little bottle exactly .5 fl oz/15 mL). At first I thought how cute, a rose hair tie. But the rose feels hard and the directions say that when it is wet, it turns into a sponge.

First, I put on my gentle cleanser. So far, I was like, eh cleanser feels good, my face feels clean. Then the directions ask to dry the skin before applying the mask. Then, I squeeze out this gel and start rubbing it on my face, careful not to put it too close to my eyes. And BAM! Instantly, I felt like I was rubbing ice cubes all over my face. This cooling intensity was combined with the smell of green tea, lemon, and I smelt mint, but it may have been from the cleanser. It was pretty overpowering in a good way, I felt like my face was getting a darn good cleansing. It felt like sea breeze in that its refreshing and I worry that its too harsh for my skin probably because I am not used to it. As it was drying, my face looked like plastic and felt like it was tightening-not too much. Then I read to put the rose under water, and it softened like a sponge. I thought how is this soft thingy going to be effective in scrubbing my face? I washed with my hands and when I felt like I still had some on my face, I used the sponge. It was pretty cool, I liked how it wasn’t abrasive on my skin and it got the rest of the stuff off. (I am not sure if I waited long enough to peel it off so I just washed it off after a few minutes). I put on some of the spf 15 moisturizer. The cooling feeling lasted almost ten minutes after I dried my face. It really left a good impression on me! If you want to splurge (I am not sure how much it is) this is pretty amazing stuff. Next time, I’ll try to wait a little longer to see if I can peel it off. Anyone else tries this and had the same experience?? If so, will I be able to peel it off after five plus minutes??? I am not going to try it for another couple of weeks because it was pretty cold.

And my face feels warm/looks a littler pinker.
What I like: didn’t dry out my skin, doesn’t (yet) leave it feeling oily, my skin is matte (not shiny) cold sensation

With all this stuff, I can throw a spa day at my house.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
thank for great review Smile
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
the link is OK right now Very Happy
Allie82
5% products discount

Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:27 am      Reply with quote
lol its on youtube!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |