Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

POLL: Dr.Renaud vs. Dermalogica
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mommyto2girls
5% products discount

Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I am not sure which one of these products to use. If anyone has tried one of these or both of these products, I would love to hear your opinion.

Thanks.
Natz87
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi
i have used both lines and i have to say i prefer Dermalogica. i used Dr Renaud for a few months and the first month was great and my skin looked pretty good but then my skin reacted really badly and i was breaking out all over the place and they breakouts were taking ages to heal so i had to give up on that line because my skin only got worse. after that i used Dr Hauschkas line for 4 months but my skin became really dehydrated and suffered an allergic reaction. so now im using the dermalogica line exclusively and im very impressed. my skin started recovering and healin from the Dr H in 2-3 days and im really loving the line.

i have normal/oily skin and usually get a hormonal breakout and some blocked pores.

im using the following from Dermalogica (and havent had a breakout since starting, even during my period!):

pre cleanse(PM only)
special cleansing gel
multi active toner
active moist
daily microfoliant(every 2nd day)
skin prep scrub(2 x week)
skin refining mask(1 x week)
skin hydrating booster (PM only)

the great thing with this line is they are very generous with samples. before i bought the full size products i bought the travel size skin kit (£17.50) and got samples of a few other products so if you are unsure this is a good way to test out their products, the small sizes last a good while too .

Hope this was of some help Very Happy
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
I have never tried Dermalogica but I have been using Dr Renaud for a year and a half and love it. I have combination skin with some breakouts and when I went for a facial, the girl recommended the Intervention line. Since then my skin has been fantastic and when she recently switched her line of products, I went searching the net for someone that carried Dr Renaud, and voila, here I am.
kitkat72

Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
I just went for a facial and they used Dr. Renaud on me and I love it. My skin is still soft. I have normal/dryskin. Thinking of buying the Dr. Renaud products, but also heard that Dermalogica is also good. Might go get some freebies of Dermalogica and try it out or get their travel pack to try. Does anyone else have any ideas between these two ?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 pm      Reply with quote
i've had both blemished and dry skin problems in the past... it wasn't until i visited a spa and have them use Dr. Renaud's product for my skin that I started to use his line.. i've been using his line for almost 10 years now and still love it.
tomorrow
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
Had been using Dr Renaud for a number of years. Tried the intervention and hydra line. Works great on me.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |