Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Horomonal Acne issues - please help!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
brightmind
5% products discount

Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:07 am      Reply with quote
I have been dealing with worseing horomonal acne breakouts in the jaw regions and lower cheek.
I've tried a lot:
Cleansers:
Arbonne- clear advantage (1% SA) and intelligence lines
Makers Diet protocol- soaking face in sink with hot water, sea salt and drop of iodine
PCA - 5% BP cleanser
Dermatologica - clay cleanser
Toners:
ACV dillution
Arbonne - clear advantage (1% SA) and intelligence
Stridex pads - Witch hazel with with .5% SA
Moisturizers
Arbonne - clear advantage (1% SA) and intelligence
Exfoliants:
Custom made: castor oil+SA cream (varying strengths)
Oats ground+ borax

Moisturizers:
Darphin - oil control liquid
Aloe vera gel
Arbonne - intelligence line + skin oil

Currently no SPF/.
I have also had many facials.
American Facials (galvanic mask and heat mask) with 20% AHA glycolic peels and Disincrustant treatments. (Catherine Hinds style).

I have just started a low dose pill (3 weeks ago), and got a prescription of Differin (not filled yet), and Benzaclin (5% BP and Clindamycin).

I have quite a bit of staining (my skin color/type does this a lot), and many new pimples emerging.

I just started working out more and following an anti-candida diet and anti-fungals/anti-bacterial herbal products. Saunas 4x weekly.
Essential oils on occasion.

Pimples still coming.

The glycolic peels (I've had 3) have lightened my complexion incredibly as I had a lot of shadowing due to the extensive staining and scar tissue (had dark bands of color on forehead and jaw areas).
I just picked up the PCA -Physicians Choice of Arizona -- 3 week trial kit for acne skin. Which depends heavily on BP concentations. It does come with a nice sunscreen moisturizer.

My current regime is:
the PCA trial kit + stridex pad with SA + Benzaclin.

I alternate the clay cleanser if I need more drying for the pimples.

After reading posts on PH balance and professional grade AHA/BHA cleansers and Peels, Emu oils, Vit C serums, I'm concerned if the what I'm using is contributing to my oily skin conditon.

Any help/advice! I haven't read anything about BP use on the post.

Thanks!
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:36 am      Reply with quote
Wow! You're doing a lot. Are you sure you are not taxing your skin too much? How do you know it's hormonal acne? I started getting acne in the same areas of my face as you, starting in June 2006. It got progressively worse since then and it is just now starting to get better, but it's certainly not over. My skin is recovering and I have a lot of dark acne marks.

I have read that BP is not good for your skin over time. You might want to use it for spot treatment, but be careful. An alternative that I use and like is Tea Tree Oil. Studies show that it is almost as effective in treating pimples, but not nearly as drying and irritating. I get a Q-tip and dampen it, then dip it in the TTO and use it for spot treatment.

I would use a ph balanced (5.5) cleanser like Paula's choice, preferably one with a bit of salycidic acid. I hear ACV toner is good for acne prone skin. Then try a BHA like Paula's choice 1-2%-- this has helped me in the past. Follow up with an oil-regulating oil like jojoba. I mix jojoba with Emu oil and get good results. Then a light moisturizer. A Vit C in the AM is supposed help too.

I have read that you aren't supposed to use a scrub, but I found that while the BHA is good for exfoliation, the dead skin just sits there if I let it. So I would do a manual exfoliation at the end of my shower with a gentle cloth.

Have you tried the aspirin mask? It didn't do anything for me, but it seems like it helps a lot of people with breakouts. Plus it's cheap.

Now the thing that has improved my acne the most has been extractions done by my esthician. You have to go to one who knows how to do it right, or else the pimples will get worse. I've gone twice and it's been sooo beneficial. I used to pop them myself and I wasn't doing a good job-- the huge bump would go away, but the gunk would just go deeper in my pore and an acne mark would not go away. So she's been working on getting those deep, non-visible ones out of my skin. It's going to take a few more sessions-- I have a lot of non-visible blemishes. You can't see them, but when I run my finger across my skin, I can feel the bumps. I can't wait until she gets these all out-- then I can work on fading my acne scars and finally have good skin.

btw, I don't use any meds at all. I use supplements (multi, omega-3, msm, glusomamine + HA, biotin, vit c, ginseng, and calcium)

HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
I also have hormonal acne, and it's important to remember that it shouldn't be treated the same way as traditional acne prone skin -- your skin probably isn't terribly oily and so most acne treatments will irritate your skin and cause more acne or redness.

Differin works pretty well but it won't for at least 6 weeks, so be prepared for that. Honestly if you are using that and Benzaclin, you should just look for a soothing, anti inflammatory type lotion and cleanser, and take some supplements to manage your hormones (take a B complex and some zinc).

The pill will help the most for hormonal acne, depending on what kind it is. May I ask what brand?
snowie_bunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
You are doing a lot already. However, if you the source of the problem is hormonal change, a low dose of birth control pill can actually get to the root of your acne. That probably will be better than any topical regiment.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! My face burst into flames just reading your post!

My first instinct in reading what you had to say was "back way off." What I mean is go with the gentle approach vs. the harsh approach. Sometimes doing too much at once can just wreak havoc on your system. Try not to do too much to deplete your skin of its natural oils, because it will just want to manufacture more. While exfoliation is important because you don't want clogged pores, I'd make sure not to scrub too hard.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! I totally agree with what a lot of members have said--- I think you are overwhelming your face with too many harsh things. First of all, I used BP for years, and honestly, my skin is better off when I don't use it. It's very drying AND I read it create free-radicals, so I think it does more harm than good. By all means, get your prescription for differin filled, and see how you like it. It turned out to be too mild for me, so after a month or so I graduated to tazorac and it helped my skin sooooo much! Another great prescription cream is Finacea--- it's azelaic acid, and it's seriously anti-inflammatory so it can calm down breakouts within hours. (I use this with Tazorac) It's also good to have a really mild acne serum to use with your prescriptions, and to use after you extract to prevent infection. I LOVE the one fromwww.bestbathstore.com (and you can even request a free sample!), and there's also something called Pretty as can be Healing serum sold at ifeelprettyproducts.com. I haven't tried it, but it gets rave reviews here. Lastly, for really major, nasty breakouts, you might want to have some kind of sulfur-based treatment on hand. Sulfur is really strong and will tear your skin up if you use it on a regular basis (I used to use it on a semi-regular basis and my skin basically rebelled and I developed an allergy to it.), but a dab of it will kill anything really nasty you have growing on your face. (You can get something right here at EDS called PSF Acne mud--- it's cheap too!^-^)

Next, I think it would also really help your skin if you used more gentle cleansers and toners. I use something called Triple Lavender Face Foam fromwww.greatnewskin.com and it works TONS better than this awful BP wash my derm prescribed. It's kind of pricey, though, so a more affordable and equally gentle option is the face wash sold atwww.zenbiotic.com. Absolutely keep those stridex pads away from your face--- they are going to do nothing but make things worse. Instead, try an alcohol-free toner like the one from Zenbiotic (it contains ACV). Right now I use the one fromwww.bestbathstore.com (again, you can request a free sample) and it's REALLY nice--- hydrating but still good for fighting acne.

Lastly, for your staining and scars. First of all, you ABSOLUTELY have to use some product containing SPF. Skin is very fragile when it has been comprimised by acne, so it can darken permanently. However, you have to be careful about not using one that's going to clog your pores. I think the best way to go is to just use a mineral makeup, because almost all of them provide SPF 15 or more. I use Alima (www.alimacosmetics.com) and I'm the biggest fan--- it actually helped my acne. Another option is the Sunscreen sold at Zenbiotic--- it doesn't clog pores, and it can double as a light moisturizer. Good exfoliation will help too-- I use EpidermxII and it busted my acne scars in about a month!

Whew, sorry for overflow of info, but I hope some of it is helpful! Please keep us updated, and feel free to ask any other questions, ok?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not sure but have read that BP has an oxidative effect long term so I would be best to avoid that.
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
It seems like you have tried a lot of SA products in the past - it seems that SA just doesn't work for you. SA doesn't work for me either and I have hormonal acne but have it under control w/o prescription products. I found that prescription products were either not strong enough or TOO strong, like I tried a topical in its mild formula and didn't do much for my acne, the regular formula totally wreaked havoc on my skin though and left it red and peeling. That's why I always feel that I can do better myself researching instead of relying on prescription medication/topicals. And I have gotten better results. You should make sure the topicals you're using now actually works for you and is not drying your skin out too much, if all that BP/SA don't work for you in controlling your acne then you should seek out other means.

Cleansers are an extremely important step and so is exfoliation. I used to think I was breaking out because I wasn't using a strong enough "anti-bacterial" cleanser. But now I've come to realize that it was because my cleanser was too strong for my skin or too drying that I had oil and dead skin cells getting trapped under my dry skin and causing a lot of congestion and new acne. I now use a wonderful Cleansing Fluid/milk and Epidermx which has worked wonders for my congestion - I'm not afraid to touch my skin anymore because it's SMOOTH and not conquered by those tiny fleshy bumps I used to get. I also use organic acne topicals which does not have its main purpose on DRYING out your existing acne but HEALING it and preventing new ones. I find prescription products strongly target the bacteria within a zit and zaps it dry leaving dry flaky skin which if you don't exfoliate will end up reclogging your pores into new zits. Also using something with healing properties will help the damaged skin near or on the zit that you may have extracted or have already dried up.
I now use facial oils to moisturize with the exception of my Yonka creams so I don't have to be afraid of creams clogging up my pores or whatnot.

This is what I have gained from my trial and error experience. I don't have perfect skin but acne is now somewhat in control, I still get a few zits during my TOTM. My goal is hopefully to have clear skin one day but you know what? Apart from my acne and congestion issues I feel I have pretty nice skin, so definitely don't ONLY focus on your acne and neglect the other parts of your skin.
ayapp
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
I think you make so many steps in a day. That will make problem worse...
angelina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
I used to have horrible skin problems whenever I had my period but taking my birth control pills really helped. I take them back to back so I don't have a period.
In the past, exfoliating and obagi helped.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
OMG I feel your pain Crying or Very sad My hormones went wacko in Sept and the acne was getting worse and worse. I finally made an appt w/ a derm who said most of her acne pts are adults due to the hormones. She put me on an antibiotic (Adoxa 150mg qd - a $30 day supply was $250 Exclamation Exclamation So ask for a diff antibiotic or look for it online) and FINACEA (15% azaleic acid). I kid you not when my skin normalized in TWO days due to the Finacea (I don't think an a/b could have that fast of an effect). The Finacea was almost $100 so I'm going to find it online next time b/c I never want to be w/o this. No more pimples, cysts, and my pores are 90% clear. It's been a Godsend for me. HTH
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Please get your hormones checked and get to the root of the problem....that will make everything better...your skin, your health in general. I have been through that and was diagnosed with PCOS.....life became better in just two weeks while months of different kinds of products, facials didnt help or helped very temporarily. That said, this hormonal imbalance could be a small phase for you but seriously, your acne is going to get better only with your hormones.
brightmind
5% products discount

Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:04 am      Reply with quote
To respond to some concerns on skin type: I do have extremely oily thick skin.
My mother is over 65 and has no wrinkles!
So, the BP has been good at breaking down oily layers. Very Happy
I am oily, now with the BP, I am getting to normal/combo and in some areas dry. The dry areas, allow me to transition back to heavier, more emolient products, such as the Arbonne line. As it's also winter here, the transition makes sense as well. I do intend on moving towards more natural products - some of the line, Tangal's recommended cleansers from Geographix- once I use up my current product.

To answer the comment on the SA. It either doesn't work for me, or I'm using low doses when I need a 10% or mixture from IFeelPretty. When I get some money I can try some of this groups AMAZING recommendations! Wink

I have found that dietary changes and regular exercise seem to be effecting me most positively.

Probably due to my stress levels, my skin is difficult to calm down.
I have not had horomone tests, however, due to metals in my system (alluminum from deoderants, (i.e. Secret since 15yrs old) etc, and with other factors, I have noticed a downregulating of the endocrine system. Probably subclinical - however, when I complete 1-2 months of the anti-fungal/candida diet, I will begin using homeopathic glandulars and some New Zealand glandulars (adrenal, kidney, ovary, etc..) to assist in rebalancing.

I saw an acupuncturist who says Acne is dry heat, so the cooling foods, and anti-candida stuff will be good for bloating, weightloss and acne. So, that visit reaffirms what I am doing/thinking.

I also plan to experiment with a 4% niacinamide gel - mixing my own with aloe vera gel. It has show to counteract the drying effects of Retinols/differin, etc. and long term studies suggest that its more effective than oral antibiotics after 8weeks of use.

At this point in the program, I think internal changes and blood purifiers like nettles, will help best. Green products -like perfect food, I'll resume, and I have a whole foods multivitamin powder that I can add back into the mix. I am also considering discontinuing my 3week experiment with the pill. I think I am doing too much and this should probably be more of a last resort. I have not noticed any real changes with my breakouts, however, common sense from my nurse practicioner says to give anything 3 months before discontinuing it.

Thanks again for your support.
It's good to get external feedback for things one may tend to obsess about.

Best to you!

5% products discount

Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:19 am      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
OMG I feel your pain Crying or Very sad My hormones went wacko in Sept and the acne was getting worse and worse. I finally made an appt w/ a derm who said most of her acne pts are adults due to the hormones. She put me on an antibiotic (Adoxa 150mg qd - a $30 day supply was $250 Exclamation Exclamation So ask for a diff antibiotic or look for it online) and FINACEA (15% azaleic acid). I kid you not when my skin normalized in TWO days due to the Finacea (I don't think an a/b could have that fast of an effect). The Finacea was almost $100 so I'm going to find it online next time b/c I never want to be w/o this. No more pimples, cysts, and my pores are 90% clear. It's been a Godsend for me. HTH

Thanks for your comment on the azaleic acid. My nurse pract. says insurance doesn't cover it much, however, a 3 month supply at my mail order pharacy costs the same as a 1 month supply at CVS - based on my research.

The azaleic acid based on my research is great for yeast related topical issues, as well as topical bacterias-- I can't way to try it!
Will keep you posted.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:22 am      Reply with quote
http://www.aoreurope.co.uk/viewProduct_2.htm

here's what i've been using since July 2006 and am happy to report no more cystic acne. This supplement from cruciferous vegetables balances your estrogen/testosterone levels....

i encourage you to do more research on this yourself but i have personally found this to be absolutely the best thing for my hormonal acne issues....

best wishes

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I've started to take a vegetable supplement as well. I use take the GNC brand, but I've only been using it for a week. So, there really isn't much of a difference just yet. Still, the idea that it may be helping me in some way (whether it's skin or just overall health) is very encouraging. By the way, I also have PCOS.
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have been looking high and low to find something to help even out my hormones, b/c birth control pills tend to make me sick to my stomach. So I did a little research on the Indole-3-Carbinol. It looked really good and healthy, until I found a site which said this:

Feeding indole-3-carbinol or broccoli extracts rich in indole-3-carbinol has dramatically reduced the frequency, size, and number of tumors in laboratory rats exposed to a carcinogen. It appears to be especially protective against breast13 14 15 16 and cervical17 18 cancers because of a number of actions, including an ability to increase the breakdown of estrogen. However, while most animal studies report protective effects, a few indicate that indole-3-carbinol may actually promote cancer formation in certain situations, depending upon the chemical initiator of cancer, method of exposure, and species of animal studied. Shock
Until there is further research and more human clinical data to determine if indole-3-carbinol actually inhibits rather than stimulates cancer formation, some researchers have recommended proceeding with caution when using isolated indole-3-carbinol as a dietary supplement.21 The areas where its use has currently been documented in humans are only preliminary, but the results are promising. Indole-3-carbinol reduced or halted the formation of precancerous lesions (papillomas) in 12 out of 18 people with recurrent respiratory tract papillomas.22 In addition, in a small double-blind trial, supplementation with 200 or 400 mg of indole-3-carbinol per day for 12 weeks reversed early-stage cervical cancer in 8 of 17 women.23 Preliminary studies have also shown indole-3-carbinol has significantly increased the conversion of estrogen from cancer-producing forms to nontoxic breakdown products.24 25

It still sounds promising, but I don't know if I want to take the risk......if there's anything else out there that is natural, but without the scary stuff, please let me know!!! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
mper1327 it would be helpful if you posted a link to the source of the information that you posted. That way we can see who the source is and whether it is a reliable source. Smile
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.publix.com/wellness/notes/Display.do?id=Supp&childId=Indole_3_Carbinol

Hopefully that comes out ok Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:09 am      Reply with quote
if it makes you uncomfortable to try this supplement, i suggest you find something else that has no negative caveats anywhere....

good luck

5% products discount

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:52 am      Reply with quote
mithai wrote:
Please get your hormones checked and get to the root of the problem....that will make everything better...your skin, your health in general. I have been through that and was diagnosed with PCOS.....life became better in just two weeks while months of different kinds of products, facials didnt help or helped very temporarily. That said, this hormonal imbalance could be a small phase for you but seriously, your acne is going to get better only with your hormones.

Brightmind, if you haven't, I'd like to recommend a visit to a gynecologist to do some testing with your hormone levels, too. I've also done testing for PCOS recently and come out negative though I am now taking BCPs.

mper1327 wrote:
I have been looking high and low to find something to help even out my hormones, b/c birth control pills tend to make me sick to my stomach.

The brand I'm taking is making me nauseous and it was bloody bad the first week. My GYN told me I could try several generic compounds for a few months each till I found one that suited me. *twitch*
brightmind
5% products discount

Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for replies.
I just wanted to post a followup and report on my findings.
I did go see the MD who wrote the Book (on Amazon.com, Thyroid Balance (among others - Dr. Rothfeld).
I am now taking 30 mg 2x daily of Armour Thyroid.
Also switched from Apri (desogen generic)- which did wonders for my acne, to a Bioavailable product that doesn't stress out the liver, etc...
The compounding pharmacy is giving me something called Bioest, which is wild yam derived ( 2 types of estrogens compounded together) and a progesterone pill that dissolved into my cheek.
The change has relieved the bloating and water retention in my breasts and face, and I'm feeling great.
It seems that the progesterone is the key ingredient for me with regards to ridding myself of the horomonal acne.

My current regieme is: any cleanser ph balanced and mild. Right now I have Diana Yvonne- wheat germ cleanser, Mychelle samples of 2 cleansers, and IFP sample cleansers.

Tonor/ Exfol: IFP AHA and BHA acids. And DY's lactic acids 30%, 40%, 70% samples. Wow they last a really long time.

CPs, Emu oil, other oils, and Benzaclin for the occasional bacterial infection.

I also have a few microderm products. Actually biore's exfol is great, but needs to be used gently, and I also have another one.

Occasionally I use the Stridex, alcohol free, SA 2% pads. I'm going to check the ph on this product. It's good for stubborn makeup removal primarily and not as treatment.

I have also done some lymphatic drainage, and rebounding, and doing much more exercise and saunas. Additionally, balanced out my diet with a sound yet complex supplement program which includes some glandulars from Standard Process, Oils like Borage, Flax Seed, and Evening Prim Rose, MultiVit from Pure Encapsulations, Magnesium and Calcium *Jarrow formulas) zinc (bovine source), and aloevera and triphala to ensure regular elimination. I am also taking a collestrum powder a few times a day mixed with water and some powder acidophilis. Also taking DLPA, 5htp, St. John's, Lith Orate, Chromium/Vandium. Also some cell salts for good measure. I don't take these all at once, some 1x a day, some 3-5x a week. But I've made it work. My husband does some kinesiology so I've identified products my body wants. According to orthomolecular medicine, the body sometimes needs heroic doses of supplements to counteract the stresses we encounter, particularly working under florescent lights daily.

My energy is great and skin AND HAIR, is better than ever.

Thanks to everyone for their support!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:11 am      Reply with quote
I'm interested in the Bioest product. Do you know if you must get it through a pharmasist or can you get it from other sources?

Thanks and i'm really glad something is working for you Smile

5% products discount

Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
This must be custom compounded by a pharmacist that does compounding. You can always Google, compound pharmacies, they have associations depending on what part of the country you are in. Here's a link to get you started. It pretty much covers just the US only.
http://www.project-aware.org/Resource/Pharm.shtml

My lymphatic drainage therapist, stated that in Seattle, at their whole foods, you can buy the bioidentical hormones there and get a script from a naturopathic doctor, who they have on staff. She also said they are much cheaper.
However,my insurance covered the product, so I only pay $40.

More random information: If you Google Biest, you'll come up with various creams, called Biest. If you do more research on the hormone creams, you will realize that the cream can get stuck in areas of your body and build up high concentrations, so ignore the websites that sell the topical stuff.

My best advice is to locate a compounding pharmacy, call them up, and ask for a MD who could prescribe for you.

It is definately worth it!

The website link has some great info on HRT and bioidentical hormones.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |