Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Best healing spot treatment?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
I've pretty much got my acne under control, but due to a glorious 12 hour plane flight this week, I am dealing with the aftermath of a hideous pustular intruder on my chin.
Just wondering if anyne has any reccomendations for something that super-speeds healing of the red and scabby phase.
angelina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
Yonka Emulsion
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
I Feel Pretty Healing serum. LOVE IT!!! Better than anything else I've tried! Just a drop will do! www.ifeelprettyproducts.com

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:41 am      Reply with quote
polysporin
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:43 am      Reply with quote
At that phase (red and scabby) I find honey works best. Any old honey, used neat.
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:11 am      Reply with quote
Clean & Clear Persa Gel 10. It is dry the zit OVERNIGHT! No Lie. But caution. Only dot the pimple itself. If you get it all over your skin, it is dry it to a crisp. I use a cotton swab, and just dab a big glop on it, and let it dry. In the morning I have a scab, but the scab will fall off in one day. Don't pick the scab because the pimple is still healing underneath. Two days and the zit is gone. I would not live without this stuff. And "YES", I found it from using this site. Thanks Ladies.
Maureenall
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi there, I can recommend Gatineau Mateliance SOS stick.It has a self sterilising sort of roller ball and lasts for ages.Fits into your handbag too.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:07 am      Reply with quote
For the red scabby phase (ugh I feel your pain), I've found that the Best Bath Store acne serum works really well. Also, dousing it a couple times a day in the O2 spray from PSF or Zenbiotic will work wonders! Another thing that helps, IMO, is the Antiseptic Healing Ointment from Brave Soldier--- it has a little bit of lidocaine in it too, so it can help you forget about your problems while they're healing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:15 am      Reply with quote
hands down, osea's essential corrective oil. Nips them in the bud at any stage, and just makes them recede, less red, and they go away 2x faster and leave absolutely no mark. You just have to make sure you apply it every hour - two hours, and it does leave the area oily for a good while, which accentuates the blemish. It's not for dates, but excellent if you want to heal a blemish FAST.

Here is the info:
Essential Corrective Complex
1/3 oz.

Price:$28.00

Benefits/ Features:
A pure blend of essential oils of Tea Tree, White Thyme and Juniper create a disinfecting, absorbent acne treatment to rapidly heal blemishes, reduce oil build-up and calm sebaceous glands. Blended with 30% essential oils, Essential Corrective Complex is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic, making it also highly effective at controlling cold sores, insect bites and ingrown hairs.

Ingredients:
100% Natural Derived Ingredients. Botanical Oils of Jojoba, Macadamia, and Sesame, Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Rosemary, Lavender, White Thyme, Grapefruit, Juniper, and Cypress, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

You could easily, um, make your own... What is great about it is that it really gets rid of zits, but never will leave a scar or a mark. It is extremely healing. I have not popped a zit in 10 years.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:38 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
I Feel Pretty Healing serum. LOVE IT!!! Better than anything else I've tried! Just a drop will do! www.ifeelprettyproducts.com

I forgot to add:
The serum is only 10$

About the healing serum: A combination of hazelnut oil and 7 essential oils formulated as a spot treatment for breakouts.
Directions for use: Once or twice daily, apply one drop to affected area only. Massage gently until oil is absorbed. There may be some peeling and/or flaking on that area after a day or two. You can gently exfoliate the dry skin with a washcloth or microfiber cloth.

INGREDIENTS:
Hazelnut oil - light, penetrating oil that is slightly astringent, making it an excellent choice for oily, acne-prone skin. Hazelnut oil is high in essential fatty acids (oleic & linoleic). This oil's toning action also may help strengthen capillaries and assist in cell regeneration.
Jojoba oil - not really an oil, but a wax that is highly penetrating and closely resembles natural sebum. Good for balancing oil production in any skin type.
Helichrysum essential oil - helps decrease inflammation, encourages regeneration of skin
German chamomile essential oil - anti-inflammatory which soothes sensitive skin; can reduce the redness of fragile or broken capillaries.
Tea tree essential oil - helps fight acne
Palmarosa essential oil - regulates oil production, helps clear acne, stimulates regeneration of cells, discourages wrinkles, and soothes inflammation.
Rosewood essential oil - stimulates new cell growth, regenerates tissue, minimizes lines & wrinkles, soothes sensitive skin, balances oil production, and can help clear acne.
Lavender essential oil - calms & soothes the skin, helps heal blemishes, stimulates circulation to the skin, reduces inflammation, and regulates oil secretion.
Lemon essential oil - balances oil production, helps clear acne, encourages exfoliation of dead skin & enlivens complexion.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Paristroika, does this serum also work for those under the skin cysts? The ones that don't quite surface but are bumpy and hurt when touched. I'm really interested in it..the price is great!!..and the ingredients look very promising.
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Green Cream has helped me in this area. I have leftover GC6 from when I was using GC. I figured I would give it a try for uses like you mentioned and it's turning things around in a few days for me. I'm pleased that I won't be wasting this product now.
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:36 am      Reply with quote
hey, thanks everyone!
I'm going to try and whip up a deficient DIY version of the I feel pretty stuff until I can get my hands on it -- sounds about what I'm looking for -- something to reduce redness, moisturize, and speed healing. excellent!
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Melasmaisew wrote:
Paristroika, does this serum also work for those under the skin cysts? The ones that don't quite surface but are bumpy and hurt when touched. I'm really interested in it..the price is great!!..and the ingredients look very promising.

This has helped with all my types of blemishes. I get the cystic type ones on my jaw line and sometimes on the cheek. I don't know if mine are less severe than yours, but I've been very pleased with this serum. I've tried a TON of stuff...including ALL the Mario Badescu acne products, drugstore stuff, Best Bath Store gel (I still have this on hand, though I find myself using it less because of the healing serum) and love the healing serum. With the price, you can't go wrong.

I use the healing serum under makeup (but over CareKate's pearl creme) and at night after I wash my face. love it...it's worth giving it a try!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:22 am      Reply with quote
I love Proacvtives mask.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
I am loving the Yonka juvenil!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Acnederm has totally eliminated these big honkers from my list of miseries. Smile It's azelaic acid and does a great job of preventing the cysts and also removing the dark marks left behind from old ones. I get it on the net from a pharmacy in NZ.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
I love Kiss My Face Break Out Gel for acne/spot treatment!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |