Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
I want to go to PEI!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:17 am      Reply with quote
Last weekend I picked up Anne of Green Gables and read it for what must be the 100th time, and suddenly feel I just have to go see the island myself.

Canadians, is Prince Edward Island as beautiful as described in the book? I so want to see it...!
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:01 am      Reply with quote
I live about three hours from PEI and personally love it there. We try to make it over once a year in our motorhome and spend a few days. Being from Atlantic Canada I think all four of the smaller maritime provinces are worth visiting. We have a very calm ,friendly relaxed way of life.

Sherri
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Oh, you can start by watching the series first. There are like 2 or 3 series total...
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:33 am      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
Last weekend I picked up Anne of Green Gables and read it for what must be the 100th time, and suddenly feel I just have to go see the island myself.

Canadians, is Prince Edward Island as beautiful as described in the book? I so want to see it...!

Pumpingmummy, it IS as beautiful as it seems in the book!! PEI is unbelievably beautiful...so is Newfoundland...but then again so is Iqaluit up North....and the West Coast is gorgeous! but so is Banff in Alberta...You know what? Canada overall is a beautiful country..we have alot of untouched land here....No matter where you are in Canada - you don't have to go far to experience breathtaking beauty as far as "the land" is concerned! Yay Canada! Laughing
Pudoodles
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:44 am      Reply with quote
I've wanted to visit PEI every since I read Anne of Green Gables in elementary school. My husband was there on business last spring and he said that it was beautiful and that we'd have to vacation there some day... I would love to! Smile
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:48 am      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
I've wanted to visit PEI every since I read Anne of Green Gables in elementary school. My husband was there on business last spring and he said that it was beautiful and that we'd have to vacation there some day... I would love to! Smile

Hi Tam Very Happy Yes - it is gorgeous..the whole of Atlantic Canada is just beautiful...and the people are as beautiful as well...they are as warm and loving as it gets! When I was in St. John's, Newfoundland people would just walk down the streets and say, "good morning!" - even if they didn't know you! A wonderful, almost magical part of the country!
Puds
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
tam wrote:

Hi Tam Very Happy Yes - it is gorgeous..the whole of Atlantic Canada is just beautiful...and the people are as beautiful as well...they are as warm and loving as it gets! When I was in St. John's, Newfoundland people would just walk down the streets and say, "good morning!" - even if they didn't know you! A wonderful, almost magical part of the country!
Puds

Yes Pudoodles, I should have mentioned that! My husband travelled through the Atlantic provinces and said that they were the nicest people in all of Canada -- super friendly and warm. I have two good friends from New Brunswick and the way they talk about home makes ME homesick! Very Happy
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
Oh, you can start by watching the series first. There are like 2 or 3 series total...

I've seen it, saw it like a few years ago but I can't imagine being there myself, experiencing the fresh air and breathtaking beauty!

Thanks everyone who responded, I now just have to make that visit!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:51 am      Reply with quote
I adore Canada, but I must agree that Newfoundlanders are some of the most friendly, honest, down-to-eart and welcoming people I've ever met, the kind of folk you'd instantly feel you could trust with your life.
steffers
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
I have travelled to the Maritimes often with work through the years, and i have loved every visit. This is the one place where i go to a restaurant alone, and by the end of the night, I have at least 5 new friends.

Very friendly (the genuine kind!) and very happy with their way of life. I was fascinated to see that old Irish folk songs are still sung in pubs, and these are young people who sing along and know all the words!

A very special part of canada that more people should travel to.
Very Happy

SKIN: 33,fair.My work env't is skin hell! (flight attend. = dryness&eye circles!) AM: Lavantine Cleansing Oil, squalane, ISOMERS carnosine complex (250x more pow'ful than Idebenone), eye cream varies, JuiceBeauty Antiox Serum, Anthelios SS. PM: Lavantine, squalane, Remergent DNA Repair. Want: Silk Dust
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Every time I see this thread, I think it says "I WANT TO GO PEE" Laughing

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |